Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car (3835 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And An Immigration Officer / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by goldcoinhub: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
A police officer and a female passenger have lost their lives after an accident while having s*x in the moving car.

The policeman identified as Constable Ramon Stephens, attached to the Motorized Patrol Unit alongside the woman identified as Kodian – Kody for short – died from injuries they sustained in the freak accident.

According to reports in Jamaica, the incident happened in the western parts of the Island on Sunday morning. The two dead victims were found n*ked, the woman sitting in the passenger seat along with the off duty police officer in the driving seat.

Eyewitnesses said the car was travelling at a very high speed and lost control.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CESnnQ9vnY4/WPkESd9ThTI/AAAAAAAARoI/ydkRlD07uTEyl43o5ou_B02e_IyBgQCmwCLcB/s400/car-acci.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/police-officer-and-girlfriend-died-in.html
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by goldcoinhub: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by littlewonders: 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
That was how a lady wanted to end my carrier, while hitting my throttle slowly in an expressway, this lady with a pink smile happily unzipped my down layer, brought her head downwards while holding to the already erected chairman as she slush it into her mouth smooching from the top to down....
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by spinna: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
See as the ikebe don land dem for trouble hmmm
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by ikp120(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
O boy see fat ass shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by vanida6: 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikp120:
O boy see fat ass shocked shocked shocked shocked
lolx dis comment got me laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by NextGovernor(m): 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
They died in active service.

When you hear that phrase "na woman go kill you one day" This is probably it.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by pat1612(m): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Basic instinct part 3 grin

RIP to dead soul cry
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by DrObum(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Woman don finally kill this one!

Not my portion oooo!

Btw: RIP officer, died in active service!
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by Alphamale2017(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
sinz come see ynash oh . fantastically endowed. lol
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hell fire direct
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by shestrong(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
how da hell did ds happen?
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by integritylady(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
driving and **** at the same time. kongi is a bastard
Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by SINZ: 1:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Alphamale2017:
si.nz come see ynash oh . fantastically endowed. lol
LOL, on a dead woman? Nyash has suddenly lost its appeal! shocked

Sorry for the late reply bruh, my mentions is a market place.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer And His Lover Died In Accident While Having Sex In A Speeding Car by Alphamale2017(m): 4:08am On Apr 21, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, on a dead woman? Nyash has suddenly lost its appeal! shocked

Sorry for the late reply bruh, my mentions is a market place.
lol. alright bro

(1) (Reply)

'Makeup Or Madness'- Lady Shows Off Her Makeup Face Her Fans Reacts (photos / My Neighbor Wife Is At Stake. / BBNaija: Tacha Moves Around Nearly Unclad With Boobs To Celebrate BF’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.