Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. (33981 Views)

Ayodele Oke: Senate Probes $289m Cash Payment To Ex-NIA DG / NIA Collected $289m Cash From NAPIMS Account In 2015 / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by blackboy(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Let's not digress, he never said Gej asked him to give him the money.
What we should asking Mr Oke is the balance of the over $200k.
The man is a thief.. It is what was referred to as stealing and what we all call corruption.
How could he keep NIA money in his house and say it's for NIA.
The man should be arrested. What happens to the audit by those big audit firms and others to check this.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Cannonleo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
typical Nigerians
emotional bamblers,by the time the media noise is proven false , they will be back to moaning how incompetent EFCC is while refusing to take stock of facts avaliable at hand .

the only trend we have is GEJ this ,GEJ that ,how many cases has his name mentioned and how many had a head way.

wait until the full investigation is completed if it is goin to be conducted properly at all
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Toketimt: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jonah-Daft was indeed a curse to the Nigerian nation. Thank goodness we rightly booted out the bastard.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by OLAJADON: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Philinho:

you that think like adult have u heard from Jonathan b4 believing this trash? is Jonathan still ruling you? pls park well
Mr I-will-die-4-jonathan, what of other corruption cases linked to his name? he also did not order release of all those money abi. oga grow up am sure u have a brain.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by OLAJADON: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
magoo10:

When you talk try to make some sense,it is 2years now and Jonathan is still giving you sleepless nights.
see you and your saints in power .a man who was sponsored by the billions stolen by amaechi from rivers state govt is a very big thief.and I could name so many of them.show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.
You are living in delusion boy
well I don't have much to say, no matter how much you try to do gud, their will always be haters, people that don't want the success of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by tritt(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
modelmike7:
Jonathan: The CURSE of Nigeria!! Ineffectual thing!!
When a sitting President opens his mouth on an international Television and say 'Stealing is not corruption' what do you expect? I am so grateful to God that these rogues never won the election, only God knows where the economy of my country will be by now.
They were only all concern about their selfish selves and family and never care about the masses and the ones supporting them with hunger! And imagine this man was borrowing millions of dollars to buy ammunition to fight insurgency...
And for the wailers that will wail forever supporting Jona and his gang of thieves, I really pity you all, where are those saying the money belongs to Amaechi?

$43 million dollars = #13 billion naira
$289 million dollars = (someone pls help me with the naira equivalent, my calculator just exploded!!!)
And this was mismanaged/stolen in just one Agency!!
Possibly over $1 Billion Dollars must have been stolen during the years Oga Jona was hot!
And some dumb people wonder why we are in recession!
May the enemies of Nigeria never live long!

Mugu the reason your in recession is your bubu and his back and forth policy. Go borrow brain from your younger brother and stop blaming Jona. Jona has moved ahead wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond you and your bubu.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
tritt:

Mugu the reason your in recession is your bubu and his back and forth policy. Go borrow brain from your younger brother and stop blaming Jona. Jona has moved ahead wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond you and your bubu.
....... my post talked about 'some DUMB PEOPLE'..... I am Happy you never disappointed me. keep living with your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Nuezha(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goddex:

GEJ as president had every authority to approve money for an agency.

So, are Buhari's men that took over from May 2015 telling us that NIA did not return the unspent money back to FG at the end of 2015 and even 2016? or was it GEJ's responsibility again to enforce that even after leaving office?

Buhari and his APC strategists are desperate to cover-up this matter.

Dementia.

When you keep doing what's wrong and you think it's right, convincing others to believe and do same.

Dementia.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by falufosi(m): 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
sincerely I am highly disappointed in all what our leaders has done with our money, May their families and self be put to shame all those involve will die a misterous death IJN.Amen
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by ilohemmy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Better be saying the truth
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Philinho(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
OLAJADON:

Mr I-will-die-4-jonathan, what of other corruption cases linked to his name? he also did not order release of all those money abi. oga grow up am sure u have a brain.
pls don't quote me with nonsense talk. u need to borrow a brain rather .It's ur type that caused us d pain of being in this useless n direction less gvt of d dullard lord of yours. Is d present gvt free of corruption?.... look for what to do with ur time
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Paretomaster(m): 12:17am On Apr 22, 2017
ATM Dasuki...again...?
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by OLAJADON: 8:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Philinho:

pls don't quote me with nonsense talk. u need to borrow a brain rather .It's ur type that caused us d pain of being in this useless n direction less gvt of d dullard lord of yours. Is d present gvt free of corruption?.... look for what to do with ur time
mtcheeeeewwwwww, At first I taught you were sensible.

1 Like

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by onedayatime(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
OLAJADON:
agba oro. I give my like
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Goddex:

GEJ as president had every authority to approve money for an agency.

So, are Buhari's men that took over from May 2015 telling us that NIA did not return the unspent money back to FG at the end of 2015 and even 2016? or was it GEJ's responsibility again to enforce that even after leaving office?

Buhari and his APC strategists are desperate to cover-up this matter.

d sensible q/s to ask is why shld jona sign such money out without question for what?is he a buffon?was he drunk when he sign out our common wealth.curse b unto those that brought that foool into power,is he d best SS has?
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by bizzibodi(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Goddex:

1) My dear, there is a cover-up going on. How are you sure that money was the same money GEJ approved?

2) Even if GEJ approved money for NIA in Feb, 2015, why was the balance not returned back to FG at the end of the year?
Bia dnt reason like a child!is there any other president that approve another money?pmb i know will never approve such money even in a dream.
Are u asking thieves,looters to honestly return money?

1 Like

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by bizzibodi(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:
As a president, he can't toy with security based on the security advice from the security agency to release such money if he actually did, but the criminality in it is for you, the NIA boss to have concealed such from the incumbent president, who's your current boss. Are you planning to overthrow Buhari government with such money?
so as a president u just throw money at immaginary security challenges?

1 Like

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by bizzibodi(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
profhezekiah:
GEJ the most educated nigeria president?
Education without common sense is foolishness.
something must b wrong with d pple,institution who gav that guy phd.

1 Like

Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Philinho(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
OLAJADON:
afonja .I don't have ur time .slave
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by Nwodosis(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
bizzibodi:

so as a president u just throw money at immaginary security challenges?
You were among those that blamed him for seeing Chibok girls kidnap as imaginary!
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by bizzibodi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nwodosis:

You were among those that blamed him for seeing Chibok girls kidnap as imaginary!
I hope u saw wher d money actually went to?
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by juman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fake news.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by juman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
nigeria never had this kind of government that has more than seventy percent of its news are lies.

Lies after lies after lies.

Bad.
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by OLAJADON: 7:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Philinho:

afonja .I don't have ur time .slave
they have embezzled all your destiny u don't know
Re: Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. by tritt(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
modelmike7:
....... my post talked about 'some DUMB PEOPLE'..... I am Happy you never disappointed me. keep living with your foolishness.
And you did not disappoint yourself too. MUGU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Something Will Soon Happen In PDP / Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Reno Omokri Reacts / Boma Goodhead Protesting In 2005 Against Police Harassment (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.