Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (22810 Views)

What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by KennyG6(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
mata
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Mine
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Why do you assume I am yoruba? Yes not all Nigerians are yoruba you realise that right? Just wanted to get that out there ist grin grin

i said our native language, i did not specify which one, i dont think yoruba ppl want u as one of them
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by georgywest(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
U can call her My Cinderella, or My Pumpkin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
na2day?:

i said our native language, i did not specify which one, i dont think yoruba ppl want u as one of them
I wouldnt be crying into my pillow because of that grin grin I love my language thank you very much.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by COUNTAWO: 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2010
Who says nigerian guys are not romantic from names like "Babes", "iya bashira". grin grin grin
"Temi", "Sweety", "dear", "darling", "hun", "Ifunaya", "Sunshine", "Baby (makes me remember and feel like hav**********)".
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by BayoAdex(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
I call mine barbie/darlin , and she calls me Sweetie. wat bout dat
i dey fear to post sef grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by violent(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2010
"Abdumutallab" grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by slimes(m): 12:36am On Jan 06, 2010
violent:

"Abdumutallab" grin grin grin grin
Tufiakwa!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by H2O2: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2010
Bangs
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by chocomastr: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2010
coco pops grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by hermosa(f): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2010
my baby calls me 'baby', i'm happy with that. cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
He calls me Sunshine, Baby, Sexy,Babes and I call him Mon Cheri/Baby. . . kiss
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by sd6: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
i call my gal sweet cherry or honey pie while she call me honey or cocoa butter
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by COUNTAWO: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2010
"Bangs", "Abdumutallab" grin grin grin wired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Cherry" smiley wink smiley wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Hotchyk(f): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2010
sweets, ,dearie,, baby, honeypie, boo, darl, hon,
OH,MY!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Thespecialone(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2010
My girlfriend like every woman, needs a lotta tender love and care plus attention,so i call her 'baby'
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by codedguy1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
aki and paw paw grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by foyeks2001(f): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
hmnnnnnnnnnn
still thinking
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Enockia(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
I call my girl friend mama baby
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Enockia(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
I call my girl friend mama baby
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Jman3(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2010
How about Robocop grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by peeceelove(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2010
mine is just simple

she calls me flyboy and i call her yumyum

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by marocguy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2010
We call ourselves Bonnie n clyde.And u knw wot we can do togather wit dat wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by luvergal: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
NL una no go kill me. ahhhhhhh i cant stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by DonEse125(f): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sweetness. Like 'hi sweetness,whatcha doin?','i missed you,sweetness'. Or babe,dearie,hun etc.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Demdem(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2010
@Kenny_G

idi araba

Idi what? shocked shocked shocked
Now i know we av confirmed crazy people on this site.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by nifunanya(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2010
ifunanya cheesy

baby girl
sweetness
sugar
princess
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Zmkg: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
Nwa ochichá
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by omodoagba(m): 2:24am On Jan 10, 2010
ifunaya,i will love to know you more better if you dont mind, do you have yahoo messenger?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by nifunanya(f): 3:06am On Jan 10, 2010
noppe i dont.
facebook though,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.