Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (22809 Views)

What Romantic Pet Name Do You Call Your Partner? / Pet Names U Call Ur Boy/girlfriend / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by bkbaybe99: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2010
my favorite pet name for my binch? thats easy, its "ho "

As in 'HO, GET ME THAT CLICKER RIGHT NOW U EFFING SL.UT!!!!' Oh yeah, thats another name, slut!!!
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by omodoagba(m): 4:02am On Jan 10, 2010
OK; give me your facebook i.d
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by mindeh(f): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2010
violent:

"Abdumutallab" grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by nifunanya(f): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
you can get my fb name from my profile on nairaland
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
I like to think of her as a lil delicious crunchy snack, so i call her my cookie kiss kiss kiss

She's not allowed to use pet names for me, so she calls me my middle name in a very slow and sexy way, so it sounds like: EnnnnnnnnnDeeeeeeee grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by yjay(f): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2010
na wah for all these names o, someone even said Abdumutallab, grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, just call her boo
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
yjay:

na wah for all these names o, someone even said Abdumutallab, grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, just call her boo

boo ko, boo hoo ni tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^ hey sweets kiss
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ hey sweets kiss

sweetest ovularia, how are u doing this wonderful morning? kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 5:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^ pumpkin. .  doing great now that ure here kiss kiss kiss kiss
how are u?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
@ Topic

I just call mine sweets.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ pumpkin. .  doing great now that ure here kiss kiss kiss kiss
how are u?

doing alright, tryna get my lazy azz off the bed, it seem glued to it embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
^^ lol . . I would say something grin grin
but u need your rest, uve been working hard, Im in the kitchen making plantain and eggs for you kiss tongue
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ lol . . I would say something grin grin
but u need your rest, uve been working hard, Im in the kitchen making plantain and eggs for you kiss tongue

how did u know my favorite? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?:

how did u know my favorite? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I took notes when u was mumbling in your sleep kiss grin tongue
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 6:18pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

I took notes when u was mumbling in your sleep kiss grin tongue

dunnit! did i say any other thing apart from food? undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by honeric01(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
blueberry
honeycomb
tasty fried chicken
freshpie
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?:

dunnit! did i say any other thing apart from food? undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed

lots more  grin grin u told me the numbers for the lotto , and that my feet taste like chicken  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@honeric- u like food oo grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by honeric01(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

@honeric- u like food oo grin

how do u mean? we are talking about pet names not food abi wetin u mean?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by Dammyray(m): 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2010
I call mine "IFEMI"
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
honeric01:

blueberry
honeycomb
tasty fried chicken
freshpie

honeric01:

how do u mean? we are talking about pet names not food abi wetin u mean?

all food names grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by honeric01(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

all food names grin

blueberry na food?
comb na food?
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
honeric01:

blueberry na food?
comb na food?
grin grin grin

blueberry is a fruit!
and honeycomb is the the thing where bees deposit their honey, which can also be eaten, and also in the us
honeycomb is a popular name of a cereal. grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by honeric01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
well, we no dey eat all these things here for naija, na the names i dey call my cutiepie be that cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by jenibayo(f): 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
MY SCHATZ or MY JOY
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

lots more  grin grin u told me the numbers for the lotto , and that my feet taste like chicken  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

but not implicating? so i can go back to sleep now grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by platinumnk(f): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2010
na2day?:

but not implicating? so i can go back to sleep now grin

oh u mean where u are hiding the body of yardua? dont worry I wont tell wink
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by jenibayo(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2010
platinumnk:

oh u mean where u are hiding the body of yardua? dont worry I wont tell wink

how far na, i dey wait ooooooooooo.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by dogzymallo: 2:13am On Jan 12, 2010
do call mine odim na obi meaning the person in my heart

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by chamotex(m): 2:32am On Jan 12, 2010
Sango
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:33am On Jan 12, 2010
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

I just call mine sweets.

Awwww how nice!! smiley

there was a similar thread like this sometime ago, . . .and letz just say the guys on there weren't calling their gurls pretty names!! undecided
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? by chamotex(m): 2:36am On Jan 12, 2010
TOYOSI20:

Awwww how nice!! smiley

there was a similar thread like this sometime ago, . . .and letz just say the guys on there weren't calling their gurls pretty names!! undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s Property Ablaze For Quitting Relationship / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.