Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (78590 Views)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Do Women Still Enjoy A Falling Flat Chest Kind Of Boob When Smooching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Mayflowa(m): 3:08am On Apr 22, 2017
Jodha:
Nonsense.. Em don go pump chest..

Why u feel so. She didn't talk about her breast o. Na people just day talk about her breast. or you dont believe it's possible after 16 years?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Tennites(m): 3:48am On Apr 22, 2017
Kind of change we need from government to the masses also, from flat to full. We no wan know how e manage happen. Just happen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Mazdell: 5:14am On Apr 22, 2017
Ha

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Okinqz01(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Search for Miss Tourism Ebonyi org on Facebook... Then like her pic, her name is Jennifer Eze

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Jodha(f): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Mayflowa:

Why u feel so. She didn't talk about her breast o. Na people just day talk about her breast. or you dont believe it's possible after 16 years?

It doesn't matter... The change is so overwhelming.. Naturally I don't think it's possible.. She pump am..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Jodha(f): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
lefulefu:

haba na wetin come make dem ban u again shocked
anyway lemme welcome u wit a hug cheesy

No mind those mods.. Ah no do anything sef.. angry grin

Awwwnn... Come here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 22, 2017
She gained weight....IDI.OTS

When a woman gains weight, depending on her body type, she may gain weight in some places which could be her chest, tummy and/or ass.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 22, 2017
God bless him for denegerating an attribute no one has control over undecided. It is very very natural. It doesn't make a beast less appealing or would you say your mama is no longer a woman because her breasts has fallen. If you don't like big breasts, it is fine but you have no right to disparage it.

I pray God will give you something to worry aboutsmiley

tosyne2much:
My brother, may God bless you for this piece

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
God bless him for denegerating an attribute no one has control over undecided. It is very very natural. It doesn't make a beast less appealing or would you say your mama is no longer a woman because her breasts has fallen. If you don't like big breasts, it is fine but you have no right to disparage it. I pray God will give you something to worry aboutsmiley

By the way, I know big breasted girls with firm breasts and I know small breasted girls with sagged breasts. It is not about size. It never is. You might be a man but you fvcking know nothing about women.

andyanders:

For real. When you see those breasts when they are exposed live, you cannot stand the sight. There is nothing as good normal well sized breasts. It is only those who actually did transplant that you see their own breasts standing right. All these ones that are looking for food to eat with those over sized breast where as a result of early abortions they did.They are packaging those things men want to die for.

They package them with iron hangers by pushing them forward and covering them with cloths. I swear, when you see those big breasts that most guys are dying for, you will hate them. You can only enjoy them in the night without light. It is something I have taken serious study on and confirmed them. Just look for these normal ladies with firm boobs and you appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by tosyne2much(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
daretodiffer:
God bless him for denegerating an attribute no one has control over undecided. It is very very natural. It doesn't make a beast less appealing or would you say your mama is no longer a woman because her breasts has fallen.

I pray God will give you something to worry aboutsmiley

My dear, an unmarried lady's boobs is less appealing when it has sagged.. Let's not shy away from the truth
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Unclerukus: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
andyanders:

Lots of abortion at early age and packaging of the slippers like breast with iron fittings which holds the breast firm.

When she removes all those packaging that is holding the breasts, you will run away from looking at them when released from their cage.
You are very correct. Ladies that engage in abortion always seem to have bigger breast at one point. probably the body was preparing for a child to breastfeed and left in that state as pregnant women tend to have bigger breast during gestation.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
I wonder what she did?

Pls share your secret with other ladies provided it has no health implications smiley
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by cutieberie1(f): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Is ejinne the one wearing white in the throw back photo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Rhaspody(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2017
I'm not sure she's an actress. She's cool though.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Tisham20(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
see transformation
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by gUdbOiii(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by lukescott: 1:08am On May 07, 2017
PotatoSalad:

potato salad actually
Potatosalad Please can I get your contact, am serving in Anambra(amawbia) currently. I need some hints about the YouTube stuff.Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.