Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers (5368 Views)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Petfadblog: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2019
A reality TV star has told of how her 'big chest' got her into trouble with her fellow pupils and teachers in school.

Presenter and reality TV star, Ashley James, has revealed how, at age 14, her large breasts made her a target at school.

As reported by Yahoo, the star said her 30GG breasts got her into a lot of trouble with both pupils and teachers while at school.

“I got detention for hugging my brother outside.

“The teachers said, ‘Will the people in town know he’s your brother and what are they going to think when there’s a blonde girl with big boobs canoodling with a boy outside?’” she revealed

“My morality was always put into question, even by the teachers. I was almost treated like I was going to be a bit loose-moraled because I had big boobs and everything. I was just always made to feel ashamed.”

Worse, she said, her large boobs also attracted a lot of attention from the boys in her school.

“When I was 14, I had 30GG boobs and I was tiny,” she recalled.

“The boys would come up to me and say all this gross stuff, but rather than the teachers correcting their behaviour, they were saying to me: ‘You can’t wear these clothes’. But then, all my friends were allowed to wear the same clothes.

“As a 14-year-old girl that was really confusing for me because I was like, ‘Why am I not allowed?’”

She revealed that despite what her teachers thought about her s*x life, they were wrong.

“Before I was sexual, the teachers were treating me as if I was s*xually active and I find that mad.

“Looking back, I was being punished essentially for my body,” she said.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/how-my-big-chest-got-me-into-trouble.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Davash222(m): 6:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Where is the breast that is causing all these troubles This small thing up there That breast is over rated!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by donbachi(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
I wanted to see a dolly Patton kind of breast...and u are showing me one kpanla breast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by drips8(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:
Where is the breast that is causing all these troubles This small thing up there That breast is over rated!!

The breast could be big according to european standards

5 Likes

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Davash222(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2019
drips8:

That means, Europeans breasts still dey trek compare to our lovely, gigantic and succulent African breasts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Scammed thread
Where is the.... Ok let me come and be going
Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Merkules: 9:49am On Sep 11, 2019
After opening my Vaseline container in Anticipation,u present this premature offering to me..
Thunder wey get body odor faya u OP
Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Djicemob: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Did the breast stop growing after high school? undecided

1 Like

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by SavageResponse(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Is this what you call big breast?!
Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by ITbomb(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2019
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by faith551(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
somebody should pls refer her to Cossy Orjiakor instagram handle
Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by nicepoker101(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
drips8:

what is the standard size of European breast
Re: How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers by Gadafii: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
doesn't all brezz have sizes like the 30GG mentioned above, which one is European and African standard brezz I am reading up there grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are The Most Wicked Being On Earth / What Is Ur Relationship Status??.. / The Truth About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.