Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (9428 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Headlesschicken(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin Hmmm
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Beejayx: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
bros mind yourself o
Mindmode activated

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by dorofresh: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:
My brother please pack out immediately before we will hear story of how somebody paid 15yo girl 500 naira and seduced her and ncan will start verifying ur name.
bros I almost fainted with laughter when I read the NCAN part.....you guys are just too hilarious! grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by SolexxBarry(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Advice her that dats not wat she needs now,she needs to concentrate on her studies at 15,talk to her not her parents dat will only make the parents uncomfy wen u come around
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
XIIX:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dreamer , Joseph Joseph wink

Not funny bro
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Do not fúçk her-------yet

There's no yet here
I'm never going to touch her
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Libo45:
Guy use ur head o. Avoid her and her house o. No allow her come ur house o. Because if anything happens, all d blame go dey ur head o

Thanks I'll try
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

What's getting more ridiculous is this story. Your shoes too? LOL!

you have no idea how she stalks my life
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
M2dX:
Treat her well, like ur sisther, treat her the way you want sombody to treat your blood sisther, she will respect you.

that's exactly what I'm doing but its not working
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:
Shahara Reporter will soon be reporting your story if you didn't take a drastic step to free yourself from that little demon.

The girl will be impregnated by another person and all the hypo in the market won't wash name clean. You are negotiating a dangerous bend.

Open eye for the yeye girl and send her far away from you.

Your village people are setting you up for shame and loss of integrity.

God forbid
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrCork: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Passy089:
undecided undecided undecided
Guys Please help a brother out....I'm having serious problems controlling this girl, it all started because I often go their flat to watch football because I'm friends with her much older daddy,she's always starring at me, it got to the point of her always complimenting how handsome I am and how lucky the girl that will marry me will be ..I usually laugh it off as unserious childish talk from her ,until she showed me stack of my pictures she has been taking with her camera phone without my knowledge,even sneaked inside my apartment and trying to help with my house chores but I refused and insisted she leave immediately, she rushed hugged me very tight and ran to their flat.

Please I don't want to be seen as a bad friend neither do I want people to start seeing me as a child abuser .
Should I tell her parents? would they understand me? a friend said I shouldn't tell them because I'll end up being accused of same thing I'm avoiding .I'm confused.w

STORY. .is she lightskin? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
hylyne:

Don't break that bottle yourself.

Do everything within your reach to avoid being lonely with her....

Alright
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why would you tell her parents?, i mean what exactly are you gon tell the parentsundecided?...that gift always sneaks to do chores un-invitedly for you?, or gift always snaps you pix without your consent?....if this is what you gon tell the parents then you need to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by haykes(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrSavage:
weldone sir regard to your mumcy in fall voice
Thunder Fire U
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Stanleysteno(m): 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
Op report her to her parent asap if u don't want to be accused of something u didn't do
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by MrSavage: 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
haykes:
Thunder Fire U
what did I say I was singing falz song for you no be dance u suppose dance grin
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
U guys are not helping!!
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by chloride6: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Passy089:

There's no yet here
I'm never going to touch her

Never say never.... you may change location and see her in 5 years.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by kullozone(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whatever decision you make, you'll still end up in trouble. Just pack out. Those little witches would go any lenght to get what they want and if you don't give them, they'll find a way to accuse you of molesting or trying to molest them.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by banjeezay(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
lol,dz kind tin don happen to me bfre buh not as deep as urs bro,all u go dey do na to dey behave harshly somehow to the girl,like let her no say una no be mate wetin dey worry her.. try am OP,u go see say she go loose interest sharp sharp.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
I hail your lying prowess , even Lie Mohammed needs to take a crash course from u
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by SirBlack999(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Do not fúçk her-------yet
..... Instead, let him F*ck sh*t.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Op drop your picture. I want to see what the little girl is seeing
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by LePrezident(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2017
fatymore:
Act mature with her... Call her and give a warning and tell her if she doesn't stop you won't hesitate to beat her up.. Sebi you are her dad's friend

Beat her up indeed... why are some people so obsessed with "beat"... is that the most productive use of time? Is that included in the definition of being "matured with her"?
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by LePrezident(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Advice her that dats not wat she needs now,she needs to concentrate on her studies at 15,talk to her not her parents dat will only make the parents uncomfy wen u come around

OP Passy089, this is the best advice yet. Listen to the rest at your own peril.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by mykel25(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2017
fatymore:
Act mature with her... Call her and give a warning and tell her if she doesn't stop you won't hesitate to beat her up.. Sebi you are her dad's friend

Best advice
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by mykel25(m): 6:32am On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Beat her up indeed... why are some people so obsessed with "beat"... is that the most productive use of time? Is that included in the definition of being "matured with her"?

Beating us what u can use to scare a kid.... OP shd know he shdnt beat her
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by LePrezident(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2017
mykel25:

Beating us what u can use to scare a kid.... OP shd know he shdnt beat her

But how can he even think of beating a neighbour's kid. This person is not even a kid, 15 is an adolescent.
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2017
firstking01:
Why would you tell her parents?, i mean what exactly are you gon tell the parentsundecided?...that gift always sneaks to do chores un-invitedly for you?, or gift always snaps you pix without your consent?....if this is what you gon tell the parents then you need to grow up.

Op hope you can hear it from the king himself

Even thou this thread is probable a lie

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by mykel25(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

But how can he even think of beating a neighbour's kid. This person is not even a kid, 15 is an adolescent.

That's a Lil bit more of a secondary school age.... D beat talk ll make her flash back to her teachers and coordinate her sef well cheesy

Buh OP no beat her in real sense oooo..... Sit her down n tell her she need more of her studies... That ll be more of a polite insult... I bet she won't visit u again.... She ll be hurt cuz most ladies at that age hate rejection
Re: Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Lashort:
Op drop your picture. I want to see what the little girl is seeing

Lol PM me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. / Pussy Is Powerful See Wetin Diz Guy Did / Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application & Requirement – Portal.npower.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.