Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (45512 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2017
MrMaestro:

International law. Very funny

Tell the UN what china thinks about international law when it comes to the south china sea.

they think nigeria is joking.....we are taking this matter serious!!!..

you came with us in 1960......this is not a marriage...THIS IS A AGREEMENT!!!.....

the igbos are not gonna back off now and create more trouble for nigeria....

because biafra will be another unending trouble even smart igbos know that......

YOU BACK OFF NOW ON NIGERIA,THAT IS AUTOMATICAL DECLARATION OF WAR!!!...

the rest of nigeria put sweat and blood to keep nigeria since 1960...

YOU WANT TO LAUGH OF OUR SWEATS AND BLOODS??....

that insult,we will never forgive igbos.....
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 1:20am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

[s]
you south easterners are the only people having paranoias of the north....tell me...how many progroms did you had in the north since 1965....??.....till today........every time the north touch igbos they get punished immediatly by the military,,,...

you igbos dont make sense...and youy are provoking the north toooooo much....[/s]

This ones muslim mouth always sound like a broken record.
He repeats the same thing and thinks he is making a different meaning. Murkite! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by BabaAduras: 1:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Mehn,the whole trash you wrote here reeks of quota system education .im ashamed of you,someone who claimed to ve worked for NLNG would vomit this trash just in defense of yoruba slavery to gambaris,no wonder other tribes called yoruba cowards.so you are advising igbo not seek their freedom from this shithole called nigeria because of losing their properties.To the average yoruba properties are more important than freedom."Give me Liberty or Give me Death"-Patrick Henry,American revolutionary wonder they say if Mandela was a yoruba,apartheid would still be in south Africa till now.As for loss of property, if Biafra emerges our properties would be subject of international law.the same way brutai has property in dubai,and some yoruba have house in UK.wake up, we re 21 century not in 1966.even if we lose our properties,we would buy them back again in three folds.my uncle lost his propertie in ojuelegba lagos during the war,but you know what? his children has more than 4 buildings in ikeja and surulere plus 6 plots in Mowe ogun state as at 2011.so stop comparing Igbo with Yoruba;we re higher than you people in our outlook of life.I weep for yoruba people who equate freedom with property wonder Ilorin has been taken from you by fulanis because of your innate cowardice.you said You are prepared, but I don't see any of you people making any sort agitation, rather you re sitting idly by in the corner waiting to steal igbo properties.ole, oloshi oloburuku.Fulani Asslickers,what of Sai baba till 2020.yoruba and their slave mentality is so irritating.mtcheeew

As said at the very beginning, it is your aspiration, it is your war. No Yoruba will stop you. The big BUT is don't expect Yorubas to join your war and it is not mandatory for Yorubas to share your aspirations and support it. It is also not mandatory for Yorubas to protect your interest and investments if you chose to break away from Nigeria. That is the stack reality I am painting for you.

Like I earlier said also, be mindful of what you ask for. Nigeria is not South Africa that was fighting for emancipation from apartheid. You Igbos are agitating for freedom from Nigeria, you rightly entitled to that, but do not expect or think you can force other Tribes like the Ijaws and the Efiks to join you.

Please note all your sacarsms, abuses and insults do not matter a bit to me. They only show how shallow minded you are and your low level intelligency - people like you cannot handle simple exchange of disagreeing opinions on social platform without resulting to insults and abuses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

This ones muslim mouth always sound like a broken record.
He repeats the same thing and thinks he is making a different meaning. Murkite! grin

whats the meaning of Murkite?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by MrMaestro: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

you came with us in 1960......this is not a marriage...THIS IS A AGREEMENT!!!.....

because biafra will be another unending trouble even smart igbos know that......

I agree with you up until your last point. Don't generalize all igbos. There are amazing igbos all over the world and in Nigeria. It is just the failures in life that are promoting this IPOB thing because they want to blame their failures on Nigeria's gov't. They forget that igbo people are also a part of Nigeria's gov't . So I honestly don't understand the logic behind IPOB.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:24am On Apr 23, 2017
MrMaestro:
I agree with you up until your last point. Don't generalize all igbos. There are amazing igbos all over the world and in Nigeria. It is just the failures in life that are promoting this IPOB thing because they want to blame their failures on Nigeria's gov't. They forget that igbo people are also a part of Nigeria's gov't . So I honestly don't understand the logic behind IPOB.

yea,yea.....its very unfortunate that ipob want to claim all igbos....i can not keep apart both no more.....very few igbos are denouncing ipob on nairaland....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 1:27am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

No country on earth has survived second civil war, go and read your history. If there is another civil war in Nig, after the civil war here comes disintegration no matter the winner. If there is another war in Nig today, after the war, Nig can never remain united again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 1:27am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

whats the meaning of Murkite?
Ask your muslim pro-abooki father. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:

No country on earth has survived second civil war, go and read your history. If there is another civil war in Nig, after the civil war here comes disintegration no matter the winner. If there is another war in Nig today, after the war, Nig can never remain united again.

you realy think you can defeat nigeria in a war?....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

Ask your muslim pro-abooki father. grin

what??...
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 1:30am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

Read my post again. No country on earth has survived second civil war. After the second war here comes disintegration no matter who's the winner or the loser.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:

Read my post again. No country on earth has survived second civil war. After the second war here comes disintegration no matter who's the winner or the loser.

and i repeat:

do you realy think you can defeat nigeria in a war...??
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by MrMaestro: 1:32am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

They've literally gone mad.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:33am On Apr 23, 2017
MrMaestro:
They've literally gone mad.

bros....am just trying to make some sense out of all this and catch some fun the same time... grin grin

my style...even war can be fun.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 1:36am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

and i repeat:

Whether Nig is defeated or not, after the second civil war, automatically a new country is born.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ChimaAdeoye: 1:38am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

bros....am just trying to make some sense out of all this and catch some fun the same time... grin grin

my style...even war can be fun.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hehehe... this abooki guy sef.

Naija super power cannot be defeated.
Unlike the last time when Nigeria just got independence and many Igbos sabotaged the war effort because they had hopes that a United Nigeria was better. We have had 50 years of tasting the cruelty and injustice called Nigeria. So this time around, hopefully every Igbo will be on board.

Anyway, i hope you are getting ready because you will fight this war and die in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by stonemasonn: 1:38am On Apr 23, 2017
See, me thinks all these agitation and restiveness is as a result of power shifting back to the north and the north trying to assert their total dominance over the country after about 16 years.

It just happens that the north is no longer strong. The military they control has been weakened by boko haram and ND militants, their political class is plagued with clueless and greedy semi illiterates, the region is ravaged by insurgencies, internal strife and extreme poverty, and worst of all their 1960s warlords..Buhari, IBB, Danjuma, Mamman Shuwa etc are old and dying off, in fact Buhari is the last don.

At the end of the day, in order to quell these agitations. I believe there will be a consensus Igbo candidate (probably by 2023) and The matter of Biafra and secession will be brought to rest. And life simply goes on.

Shikena.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Ikechu10: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Mehn,the whole trash you wrote here reeks of quota system education .im ashamed of you,someone who claimed to ve worked for NLNG would vomit this trash just in defense of yoruba slavery to gambaris,no wonder other tribes called yoruba cowards.so you are advising igbo not seek their freedom from this shithole called nigeria because of losing their properties.To the average yoruba properties are more important than freedom."Give me Liberty or Give me Death"-Patrick Henry,American revolutionary wonder they say if Mandela was a yoruba,apartheid would still be in south Africa till now.As for loss of property, if Biafra emerges our properties would be subject of international law.the same way brutai has property in dubai,and some yoruba have house in UK.wake up, we re 21 century not in 1966.even if we lose our properties,we would buy them back again in three folds.my uncle lost his propertie in ojuelegba lagos during the war,but you know what? his children has more than 4 buildings in ikeja and surulere plus 6 plots in Mowe ogun state as at 2011.so stop comparing Igbo with Yoruba;we re higher than you people in our outlook of life.I weep for yoruba people who equate freedom with property wonder Ilorin has been taken from you by fulanis because of your innate cowardice.you said You are prepared, but I don't see any of you people making any sort agitation, rather you re sitting idly by in the corner waiting to steal igbo properties.ole, oloshi oloburuku.Fulani Asslickers,what of Sai baba till 2020.yoruba and their slave mentality is so irritating.mtcheeew

Love this but I weep at your family. It is obvious your family didnt learn their lesson. A shame.
My family lost our property in Lagos and till this very day despite my dad and his siblings have several property under theor name, not one is anywhere close to SW. Learn from your hiatiry, you are bound to repeat it if you don't.

Anyway I couldnt agree more. Never seen a tribe whom label freedom/succesful future by the amount of property they owe. I swear the more I see Yoruba logics in terms of Biafra I fully understand why fulani still holds illorin till this very day and would still hold onto it for centuries to come.

The fear of losing properties is the reason they rather stay in an unworking, underdeveloped, backwards nation. Unfortunately for them, Igbos aren't that myopic or stupid. Noone wants to be a docile slave except for them and they can continue theironically servitude as much as they like. It is their choice but they need to stop trying to force a 100 years old piece of shit that isn't improving whatsoever down everyone's throat. People are tired and wants to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:

Whether Nig is defeated or not, after the second civil war, automatically a new country is born.

kikikikikiki.... grin..

the winner takes it all,,,the looser?...well,the looser....the winner decides the faith of the looser...

who told you that changed...........ipob,icc,ai,uno...?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

kikikikikiki.... grin..

the winner takes it all,,,the looser?...well,the looser....the winner decides the faith of the looser...

who told you that changed...........ipob,icc,ai,uno...?
What's this one saying ?. I think I am done with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:43am On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

HAHAHAHA.....HAAAAAAA!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by BabaAduras: 1:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

So you double-faced amala-gobblers now agree that you stole Igbo properties without returning them after the Civil war in the abandoned property saga? grin

Anyway no price is too big to pay in the Biafran quest to have a different future from murderous and ritualistic wicked buffoons.

You hate them, you are joyous when they go through pains, they have decided to dump your insuferrable pro-abooki muslimi skulls, you resort to cheap blackmail by telling us 1000 reasons why Igbos will suffer if they dump your sorry skulls and head to Biafra. laughablegrin

Why not allow them to sail their ship first before praying to your Allah that it capsizes.Ritualist alamala elements! Better start getting used to the reality sharing a different passport with Biafrans and probably having more emirates. It's a reality you would want to wish away but you JUST CAN'T. I sympathize with you. grin

You are entitled to agitate and seek self rule by breaking away from Nigeria. It is your aspiration, it is your war. Only do not expect Yorubas to share your aspirations and join your wars.

Also do not expect Yorubas to protect your interest and investment if you decide to break away from Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Ikechu10: 1:45am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

and i repeat:

There is more than enough evidence to show that Nigerian military is the weakest in the entire world. Anybody can sefeat Nigerian military even a 5 year old child woth weapons can do so. Way more than enough evidence from the militants to BH to even Biafra war to support that.

Biafran soliders whupped your military asses incase you aren't aware. That is why your military went after their civilians. If a war broke out, all they military if Biafra needs to do is learn from history and find ways to defend their civilians from your coward military aka import food through other platforms beside neighboring countries as well as arm each civilians with enough weapons to protect themselves.

Since the biafran soliders were able to kill more Nigerian soliders despite less allies and less weapon.
Likewise since ND militants was able to defeat the Nigerian soliders to the point they has to pay them amnesty to get them to stop
Likewise since BH can still hold off your military till the point you military results to showing pictures of weapons, their training on social media, as well telling us stories of defeat with nollywood styled stages

Then it points Anybody can defeat your military. They are weak as Bleep. The only time they have strength is when it is against unarmed civilians. Fact!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:46am On Apr 23, 2017
BabaAduras:

You are entitled to agitate and seek self rule by breaking away from Nigeria. It is your aspiration, it is your war. Only do not expect Yorubas to share your aspirations and join your wars.

Also do not expect Yorubas to protect your interest and investment if you decide to break away from Nigeria.

they think the rest of nigeria is joking with them....
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Ikechu10:

There is more than enough evidence to show that Nigerian military is the weakest in the entire world. Anybody can sefeat Nigerian military even a 5 year old child woth weapons can do so. Way more than enough evidence from the militants to BH to even Biafra war to support that.

Biafran soliders whupped your military asses incase you aren't aware. That is why your military went after their civilians. If a war broke out, all they military if Biafra needs to do is learn from history and find ways to defend their civilians from your coward military aka import food through other platforms beside neighboring countries as well as arm each civilians with enough weapons to protect themselves.

Since the biafran soliders were able to kill more Nigerian soliders despite less allies and less weapon.
Likewise since ND militants was able to defeat the Nigerian soliders to the point they has to pay them amnesty to get them to stop
Likewise since BH can still hold off your military till the point you military results to showing pictures of weapons, their training on social media, as well telling us stories of defeat with nollywood styled stages

Then it points Anybody can defeat your military. They are weak as Bleep. The only time they have strength is when it is against unarmed civilians. Fact!!

not even america can defeat the nigerian army without nuclear attack...conventional war its impossible.....

biafra,biafra...............sorry....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 1:53am On Apr 23, 2017
BabaAduras:

Like I said- No sacrifice is too big to make for Biafra. So stop the blackmail.

Even some of the properties you stole from Igbos after the war have crumbled and killed the thieving yoruba landlords and occupants and in some cases wiping out an entire lineage due to lack of maintainance and metaphysical karma.

So go on and steal what doesn't belong to you, you can't go scot-free. Just stay away from Biafran struggles and stop pretending to care for Biafrans when you actually wish them bad fate.
You can't blackmail anyone to unite with you. Biafrans have seen the worst ever. So keep your unity and face northwards for brotherhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by gankz(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2017
well my fellow nigerians lets not forget the struggles of our hero's past. If u know what sepration means u wont be talking like this. Talking about politics the youth and the elderly have ruled us and they have all failed us. look at an average igbo man in the market would always want to cheat me, a yoruba man would always want to be jealous of anothers persons success, and an hausa man at slightest anger wants to bring out a weapon. if u separete can u fight alone even a strong man still needs his friends for assistance. The power for change and unity is in our hands,stop listening to what people tells you.dont let them lead u to shame. you are blessed people no country is stronger than a united nigeria. looking at most of this foreign countries they are living on our wealth without us they are noting. why are we then called gaints is it not to be a way for others to follow.we can do this lets start from our selves by treating each other with equal fairness and love.THIS IS JUST A VOICE CRYING OUT TO DOES WHO CAN STILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SAY NO TO SEGREGATION, SAY NO TO DIVISION. WE CAN BE BETTER TOGETHER IN OUR DIVERSE WAYS. CRYING PLS CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE MY FRIENDS LOVE U NIGERIANS
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ChimaAdeoye: 2:05am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

not even america can defeat the nigerian army without nuclear attack...conventional war its impossible.....

biafra,biafra...............sorry....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oga, which Nigeria?
Nigeria could not defeat rag tag Charles Taylor. Could not defeate Sierra leonian rebels with British.Infact rebels stormed the capital and almost took it.

Nigeria could not defeat Gbagbo, could not defeat Boko Haram nor Niger Delta Volunteer Frontier Force.

...All these forces above will be far less armed, organized and led by professional military as Biafran military would be.

Lets just say, it is okay to dream. So keep on dream until the time comes.

In fact, Nigerian military will simply over throw who ever sends them to fight Biafra. Let us just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by 9jakool: 2:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:

No, Ivory Coast survived a second civil war which ended in 2011. If you want secession, you need to plan the logistics of it since there are many factors involved. First, create a set border. Will the 21st century Biafra be a homogenous Igbo state or will it include other ethnic groups? Will it include all Igbo/Igboid speaking people? You will have to corporate with the Nigerian government for a referendum as well as trade agreement due to Biafran businesses in Nigeria. Will the referendum be decisive or a close call? How would you deal with opposition? The easy step is gaining international recognition for the country. If you sought a second civil war instead, are you prepared for the impending destruction? Are you prepared to callously sacrifice members of your population? Do you have powerful allies? Are you prepared for involvement of world players like Britain who have interests in keeping Nigeria one. Are you going to learn and have enough ammunition, food supply, medicine in supply to avoid the previous calamity?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by MrMaestro: 2:15am On Apr 23, 2017
9jakool:

No, Ivory Coast survived a second civil war which ended in 2011. If you want secession, you need to plan the logistics of it since there are many factors involved. First, create a set border. Will the 21st century Biafra be a homogenous Igbo state or will it include other ethnic groups? Will it include all Igbo/Igboid speaking people? You will have to corporate with the Nigerian government for a referendum as well as trade agreement due to Biafran businesses in Nigeria. Will the referendum be decisive or a close call? How would you deal with opposition? The easy step is gaining international recognition for the country. If you sought a second civil war instead, are you prepared for the impending destruction? Are you prepared to callously sacrifice members of your population? Do you have powerful allies? Are you prepared for involvement of world players like Britain who have interests in keeping Nigeria one. Are you going to learn and have enough ammunition, food supply, medicine in supply to avoid the previous calamity?
No, no, no, no , no, no, no, no, no. There I answered all of the questions for him. But who cares about all of that when I can yell "give me freedom!" 1 thousand times. Won't that be enough? No? Its not that easy?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by BabaAduras: 2:26am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

Like I said- No sacrifice is too big to make for Biafra. So stop the blackmail.

Even some of the properties you stole from Igbos after the war have crumbled and kill the thieving yoruba landlords and occupants and in some cases wiping out an entire lineage due to lack of maintainance and metaphysical karma.

So go on and steal what doesn't belong to you, you can't go scot-free. Just stay away from Biafran struggles and stop pretending to care for Biafrans when you actually wish them bad fate.
You can't blackmail anyone to unite you. Biafrans have seen the worst ever. So keep your unity and face northwards for brotherhood.

No wahala. We will do as we wish. We wish you the best of luck.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by amanikondo: 2:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Dirty Aba will be your Capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.