Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu (45534 Views)

Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) / "Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Adecks01(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
We have agreed on one indivisible nation so those calling for breakup are just having nightmare

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
kamalsal:

Bros u said d truth bt wat will happen to d christains in d north wen d country divids, nah refugee u wan mak we be fr ur side?, cos dis peopl go kill us all.
I feel for you bro, but there must always be a way.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by morounkola(f): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Really?
MrEverest:
You are so naive! The moment Nigeria breaks up, the ports of P.Harcourt, Ibaka, Onitsha, Calabar will be used & Apapa/tin can becomes moribond! Enugu & P.H airports will be used for international flights and not MMAI or NAIA! A lot of universities both government & private will spring up to cater for increased demand etc. Stop being deluded, Lagos & Abuja are what they are because of the ZOO. BREAK UP IS INEVITABLE!!!
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
holythug:
Nigeria has been a fraud since 1914, Lord Lugard was an a$$hole who saw and merged people with great differences and unwillingness to stay together.

now look at 1914, remove the 1 in front and read the numbers from back to front...

Wow 1914 is concomitant with 419 without the "1". I think lugard meant 1st (1) '419' in the history of mankind

Really eye-opening.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by kuchikau1: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Sweetnik22:
So u still never receive sense all this while undecided I pity ur m lipsrsealed
blood dey comot frm ur toto?
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by divide9ja: 12:11am On Apr 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Any power that want to break this country shall be broken.God bless Nig
Adecks01:
We have agreed on one indivisible nation so those calling for breakup are just having nightmare

Let me tell you something.

The South-East & South-South are leaving Nigeria soon.

You have enjoyed us for too long.

Are you scared to be on your own?

Live on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:16am On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

grin grin grin

You watch too much Nigerian movies!

All you listed can not be achieved in 2 decades. You think your lots will leave Western Universities? You believe it's easy for an international fight or Cargo ship to head straight to a newly exist port or Airport? grin

You re funny!

This muslim one is running around trying to blackmail Biafrans to abandon their struggle and unite with his turbaned skull. How long will he keep wasting his time?

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ejykzy: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2017
Stupid set of people. Na now una de understand wetin the south Easterners de talk since, mr Femi na now ur eye open for break up, I tink sey u de form One nigeria na u don open ur eyes yeye pple...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:22am On Apr 23, 2017
theophorus:
...[s]Nigeria will break up, that I know.

I also know that the Southeasterner are Shouting on the street but I don't see them preparing for it. unlike their "ewedu eating neighbors" who are already setting the infrastructures and machinery in place.

SOUTHEAST PEEPS SHOULD KEEP ON INSULTING OTHERS, BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS E GO CLEAR FOR THEIR (SOUTHEAST) EYES.

#I speak as someone in the known.[/s]

You are setting infrastructure by building IDP camps in Oshogbo and by selling humans heads in jankara market.

Tiri gbosa for you!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by quickly: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2017
HAUSA Love to rule but are very poor in ruling. If they dont rule they start boko haram.

meanwhile there brainbox dey mecca

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Limitless72(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2017
helinues:
Okunrounmu should go and sit down somewhere. He was a senator during Osoba's first term. He lost woefully to unknown person cos he didn't perform.

Can you now see the level of stupidity, non chalancy and ignorance u've attained....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

If we don't celebrate that in your life time, we will after your demise.

Muslim unity beggar, more pains to your skull. Zoogeria will DIVIDE, if you don't mind your business and try to save it. It will crumble on your muslim skull. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2017
gberra:
I will put it in summary; How was the Northern senators were able to lobby for the creation of NEDC but the SE counterpart preoccupied with fat pockets. Olisa Agbakoba advocates for SEDC in his suit, raises the question about the docility & self-greed of their senators. Once more, IPob is Doomed.

Ewedu and amala just dey vibrate inside this one muslimi skull.
Common sense= Zero. Na only to shout 'arhhhhhhhhhhh IPOB!', yeeeeeeeeeeee IPOB' with him odoriferous muslim amala mouth him sabi. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by divide9ja: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

Muslim unity beggar, more pains to your skull. Zoogeria will DIVIDE, it you don't mind your business and try to save it. It will crumble on your muslim skull. grin

We all know that the North is lost without the south.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ChimaAdeoye: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Well Biafra Referendum is being fine tuned at the UN with some friendly countries.

After the referendum, i expect yoruba to also call for their own referendum and leave Nigeria. Unless they want to become slaves of the fulani for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2017
its time we let this luggard thing rest.....we lost that time against the english...andddddddddddddd....??....

the question now is,what do you want as a black human being....??..

referentin??...biafra??...deceide now or declare war and set the table new...
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nigeriadondie: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
gberra:
Why then are you mentioning Awolowo & SW?? ..

Igbos are Mad.
E de pepper u?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Well Biafra Referendum is being fine tuned at the UN with some friendly countries.

After the referendum, i expect yoruba to also call for their own referendum and leave Nigeria. Unless they want to become slaves of the fulani for ever.

then you are ready for war like sudan??
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2017
forget radio biafra london....their doctrine will end in WAR!!!!!!...
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
is any nigerian even ready for war...am not...i dont want war...
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by stonemasonn: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
What Ojukwu saw early in the morning, Awolowo couldn't see in the afternoon.

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin
Mums, replace Awolowo's name with Azikiwe.

You can repeat this particular lie a million times it will not stick.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
successmatters:
What Ojukwu saw early in the morning, Awolowo couldn't see in the afternoon.

What Nnamdi Kanu saw in the evening, some people from the south west are still arguing it till this night! grin

you dont even make sense,buts is very bothering that you got so much likes......

you are the mama piss type.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Igboesika: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Afonja moooozlems won't agree. Do you know what it would cost them to leave their fulani masters up north?. You are free to ask some afonja moozlem on this forum and watch what their response would be. Someone like Thugcheetah, ejanla07,and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Nwakaumu(m): 12:54am On Apr 23, 2017
BabaAduras:

Like I earlier said, be mindful and be careful of what you ask for.

I mentioned Idi-Araba and Ikoyi so it will bring it your forefront. If it will please you, the same happened in Portharcourt township.My father lost his house in Portharcourt town like many Yorubas and Igbos to the same civil war. When I got a job with NLNG, He took me to the house and warned me never to build properties in Portharcourt.

You do not know the implication of breaking away. You can seat in cosy comfortable room and be talking on social media about breaking away from Nigeria. I am just warning you of the realities of what you are asking for.

I worked 18 years with NLNG but because of my fathers warning, I refused to buy any property in PHC. Many of friends in Shell, Chevron, etc, have sold off their properties in PHC and relocated the families to the west or abroad. What am I telling you, we are better prepared for breakup than you Igbos are.

You can lash out at we Yourubas all you like and all you want. Face reality - Igbos are not ready for break-up. Ask yourself how many rich Yorubas or rich Hausa/Fulanis have heavy investments in the east? Ask the same question of your rich Igbos. And ask how many of your rich and elites Igbo are supporting the Biafran aspiration.

Face reality.
Mehn,the whole trash you wrote here reeks of quota system education .im ashamed of you,someone who claimed to ve worked for NLNG would vomit this trash just in defense of yoruba slavery to gambaris,no wonder other tribes called yoruba cowards.so you are advising igbo not seek their freedom from this shithole called nigeria because of losing their properties.To the average yoruba properties are more important than freedom."Give me Liberty or Give me Death"-Patrick Henry,American revolutionary wonder they say if Mandela was a yoruba,apartheid would still be in south Africa till now.As for loss of property, if Biafra emerges our properties would be subject of international law.the same way brutai has property in dubai,and some yoruba have house in UK.wake up, we re 21 century not in 1966.even if we lose our properties,we would buy them back again in three folds.my uncle lost his propertie in ojuelegba lagos during the war,but you know what? his children has more than 4 buildings in ikeja and surulere plus 6 plots in Mowe ogun state as at 2011.so stop comparing Igbo with Yoruba;we re higher than you people in our outlook of life.I weep for yoruba people who equate freedom with property wonder Ilorin has been taken from you by fulanis because of your innate cowardice.you said You are prepared, but I don't see any of you people making any sort agitation, rather you re sitting idly by in the corner waiting to steal igbo properties.ole, oloshi oloburuku.Fulani Asslickers,what of Sai baba till 2020.yoruba and their slave mentality is so irritating.mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Foọ́l
Na ur papa be muslim abi?

No be you dey beg for unity upandan like parasitic muslim abooki and amala muslims. Stay on your own and sail your own ship, you no gree.

Dem tie your placenta with Biafrans? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by ChimaAdeoye: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2017
bantudra:

then you are ready for war like sudan??

Dude, you must imagine anyone is not prepared for the typical Fulani behavior?
Bring it on. grin grin grin grin grin

Your ex-Generals both dead and alive know why they dreaded Biafran army. They know without the UK unrestrained arms shipment, they were no match for Biafrans. Every effort must be made to explain why Biafran had no choice but to take up arms since all peaceful means had been rejected by Fulanis.

In case you haven't figured it out already, the effort right now is not to repeat the same mistakes of 1967. That is why nobody will declare Biafra prematurely until the time is ripe. To singularly make sure no major country will support the Fulanis with unrestrained arms shipment. Not to mention that many Nigerians are also tired of Fulani tyranny.

Your planners already know that much, that is why they are asking Britain to make pronouncements now. But, it is useless because UK is a democratic country in which the PM will quickly get a vote of no confidence if they dare go against the British people and other major democracies of the world in a war Fulani intransigence provoked. Once you are denied that support, you can buy your arms and we shall buy and make ours. Let us see who will prevail this time.

The train of Nigeria's inevitable breakup has already left the station and it may be a long journey to its destination, but it will surely get to it's destination. You can bet on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 12:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Igboesika:

Afonja moooozlems won't agree. Do you know what it would cost them to leave their fulani masters up north?. You are free to ask some afonja moozlem on this forum and watch what their response would be. Someone like Thugcheetah, ejanla07,and others.

you south easterners are the only people having paranoias of the north....tell me...how many progroms did you had in the north since 1965....??.....till today........every time the north touch igbos they get punished immediatly by the military,,,...

you igbos dont make sense...and you are provoking the north toooooo much....
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by stonemasonn: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Mehn,the whole trash you wrote here reeks of quota system education .im ashamed of you,someone who claimed to ve worked for NLNG would vomit this trash just in defense of yoruba slavery to gambaris,no wonder other tribes called yoruba cowards.so you are advising igbo not seek their freedom from this shithole called nigeria because of losing their properties the average yoruba properties are more important than freedom."Give me Liberty or Give me Death"-Patrick Henry,American revolutionary.no wonder they say if Mandela was a yoruba,apatheid would still be in south Africa till now.asx for loss of property if Biafra emerges our properties would be subject of international law.the same way brutai has property in dubai,and some yoruba have house in UK.wake up, we re 21 century not in 1966.even if we lose our properties,we buy them back again in three folds.my uncle lost his propertie in ojuelegba lagos during the war,but you know what? his children has more than 4 buildings in ikeja and surulere plus 6 plots in Mowe ogun state.so stop comparing Igbo with Yoruba;we higher than you people in our outlook of life.I weep for yoruba people who equate freedom with property.no wonder Ilorin has been taken from you by fulanis because of your innate cowardice.you say You are prepared but I don't see any of you people making any sort agitation, rather you re sitting idly by in the corner wating to steal igbo properties.ole, oloshi oloburuku.Fulani Asslickers,what of Sai baba till 2020.yoruba and their slave mentality is so irritating.mtcheeew
Mehn I worry about your thinking.

Ask your relatives who experienced a failed a failed secession war let them tell you the consequences.

You are even mentioning international law in war times and that your brothers have buildings all over Lagos not the south east.

Well there won't even be a war or disintegration so you and your brothers would be spared the anguish.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by bantudra: 1:06am On Apr 23, 2017
stonemasonn:
Mehn I worry about your thinking.

You are even mentioning international law in war times and that your brothers have buildings all over Lagos not the south east. Well there won't even be a war or disintegration so you and your brothers would be spared the anguish.

war ke?...abegi,make them park well......am not ready or willing to fight against the north....
and if they badly want to fight,then only the south east should fight against the north...with their 5 states....
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by MrMaestro: 1:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Mehn,the whole trash you wrote here reeks of quota system education .im ashamed of you,someone who claimed to ve worked for NLNG would vomit this trash just in defense of yoruba slavery to gambaris,no wonder other tribes called yoruba cowards.so you are advising igbo not seek their freedom from this shithole called nigeria because of losing their properties.To the average yoruba properties are more important than freedom."Give me Liberty or Give me Death"-Patrick Henry,American revolutionary wonder they say if Mandela was a yoruba,apartheid would still be in south Africa till now.As for loss of property, if Biafra emerges our properties would be subject of international law.the same way brutai has property in dubai,and some yoruba have house in UK.wake up, we re 21 century not in 1966.even if we lose our properties,we would buy them back again in three folds.my uncle lost his propertie in ojuelegba lagos during the war,but you know what? his children has more than 4 buildings in ikeja and surulere plus 6 plots in Mowe ogun state as at 2011.so stop comparing Igbo with Yoruba;we re higher than you people in our outlook of life.I weep for yoruba people who equate freedom with property wonder Ilorin has been taken from you by fulanis because of your innate cowardice.you said You are prepared, but I don't see any of you people making any sort agitation, rather you re sitting idly by in the corner waiting to steal igbo properties.ole, oloshi oloburuku.Fulani Asslickers,what of Sai baba till 2020.yoruba and their slave mentality is so irritating.mtcheeew

International law. Very funny

Ask the UN what china thinks about international law when it comes to the south china sea. And what freedom are you talking about fir christs sake? You all just repeat the same thing with no reason or fact behind it.
Re: Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu by Doghari: 1:12am On Apr 23, 2017
BabaAduras:
[s]

Like I earlier said, you Igbos did not learn anything from the civil war. When there is a break away, it is always "to your tent, o ye Israel". You will be so persecuted that you will have no choice than to pack all you can take along with you and relocate to Biafra. Ask old enough Igbo people that were in Lagos pre civil war.

Maybe you are too young to understand the impact and really of breaking off from Nigeria. I know for a fact that almost the whole properties in the then Idi-Araba in Lagos belonged to Igbos, Ojukwu's father like some other rich Igbo men owned estates in Ikoyi. These properties were never returned to the pre-war owners.

So be careful and be mindful of what you ask for.[/s]

So you double-faced amala-gobblers now agree that you stole Igbo properties without returning them after the Civil war in the abandoned property saga? grin

Anyway no price is too big to pay in the Biafran quest to have a different future from murderous and ritualistic wicked buffoons.

You hate them, you are joyous when they go through pains, they have decided to dump your insuferrable pro-abooki muslimi skulls, you resort to cheap blackmail by telling us 1000 reasons why Igbos will suffer if they dump your sorry skulls and head to Biafra. laughablegrin

Why not allow them to sail their ship first before praying to your Allah that it capsizes.Ritualist alamala elements! Better start getting used to the reality sharing a different passport with Biafrans and probably having more emirates. It's a reality you would want to wish away but you JUST CAN'T. I sympathize with you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The 2nd Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving Bribe Released By Daily Nigerian / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.