Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (64434 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by reefah420(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
ezana1:
Jesus only trecked, boats and a horse once..I wonder whose example this people are living from

That was what existed during his time na...
Note: am not supporting this man tho angry
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Malakh:
and who the hell is pope? you mean the man with 666, lucifers son
you are a fool. receive sense IJN

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by mickeymimi: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Did they have to put the red carpet on the floor??.......security guards......na real waa o
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by godquality: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Good for him and his congregation. His lifestyle no affect my own because e no put food for my table. Like say Jesus live like this eh.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sisisioge: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wa se re baba cool

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
TrajansKong:

This right here ^^ is our general African Christian mindset - idolatrous, slavish, materialistic and superstitious. Let us be honest. We can have no place at the Table of Nations with such an overwhelming freight of fools.
Hahahaha bro nigeria pastors pull d highest crowd in UK, USA, canada and recently in indonesia.
Now include those countries too
I am not an african, i came from d lineage of Papa Abraham, and i have d mentality of zion. So u can keep ur African mentality for urself

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Shafiiimran99: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Owo eni ti koni la tigba fun eni toni
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Aaronsrod: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
I cushion all you mockers. Be mindful of Psalm 105:15 Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Do not bring His revenge on you and your children.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
mcmurphy132:
I weep for you.. worshippers of pastor
Weep for urself because u need d tears more. D bible says blessed are those dat mourn for they shall be comforted. Keep weeping bro it might be ur ministry

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Lol D word of God said Christ in us d hope of glory, it also says in Job 22 thou shall lay up gold as dust, it also says silver and Gold are mine.
Abraham was mega rich, Isaac, David, Solomon, Jacob, they were all mega rich and we are from dat lineage.
U cant fathom my relationship with God dat is why he prospers my lavishly. I wont listen to d gospel preached by someone who have not put d gospel to work because if u put d word of God to work u will never be poor

'The Abrahamic covenant (Gen. 12, 15, 17, 22) is one of the theological bases of the prosperity gospel. It’s good that prosperity theologians recognize much of Scripture is the record of the fulfillment of the Abrahamic covenant, but it’s bad that they don’t maintain an orthodox view of this covenant. They incorrectly view the inception of the covenant; more significantly, they erroneously view the application of the covenant.

In his book Spreading the Flame (Zondervan, 1992), Edward Pousson stated the prosperity view on the application of the Abrahamic covenant: “Christians are Abraham’s spiritual children and heirs to the blessings of faith. . . . This Abrahamic inheritance is unpacked primarily in terms of material entitlements.” In other words, the prosperity gospel teaches that the primary purpose of the Abrahamic covenant was for God to bless Abraham materially. Since believers are now Abraham’s spiritual children, we have inherited these financial blessings. As Kenneth Copeland wrote in his 1974 book The Laws of Prosperity, “Since God’s covenant has been established and prosperity is a provision of this covenant, you need to realize that prosperity belongs to you now!”

To support this claim, prosperity teachers appeal to Galatians 3:14, which refers to “the blessings of Abraham [that] come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus.” It’s interesting, however, that in their appeals to Galatians 3:14 these teachers ignore the second half of the verse: “that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Paul is clearly reminding the Galatians of the spiritual blessing of salvation, not the material blessing of wealth.'

Source: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/5-errors-of-the-prosperity-gospel

John 6 vs 25-27

When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they asked Him, “Rabbi, when did You get here?” Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For God the Father has placed His seal of approval on Him.”…
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
anochuko01:

to some aspect you're so right. I particularly love how pastors can share their testimony of how God blessed them and what they did. however, isn't this just too much? not even the mega rich oyedepo, Adeboye, and co would do this. I mean...I was talking with a teacher in one of THIS pastor's school, the guy said they owe them salaries always.
I dnt know d pastor am defending personally d same way those criticizing him dont know him. But i prefer to defend a man thinking d annointing is upon him and maybe d annointing is not dan criticizing and saying all sorts of things about a man thinking he has no annointing wen eventually d annointing is therw
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Origin(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pictures are just ridiculous like a child play acting.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whistleblowers where una dey?

Imams
Pastors
Politicians are worst than terrorists.

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
9jakohai:

'The Abrahamic covenant (Gen. 12, 15, 17, 22) is one of the theological bases of the prosperity gospel. It’s good that prosperity theologians recognize much of Scripture is the record of the fulfillment of the Abrahamic covenant, but it’s bad that they don’t maintain an orthodox view of this covenant. They incorrectly view the inception of the covenant; more significantly, they erroneously view the application of the covenant.

In his book Spreading the Flame (Zondervan, 1992), Edward Pousson stated the prosperity view on the application of the Abrahamic covenant: “Christians are Abraham’s spiritual children and heirs to the blessings of faith. . . . This Abrahamic inheritance is unpacked primarily in terms of material entitlements.” In other words, the prosperity gospel teaches that the primary purpose of the Abrahamic covenant was for God to bless Abraham materially. Since believers are now Abraham’s spiritual children, we have inherited these financial blessings. As Kenneth Copeland wrote in his 1974 book The Laws of Prosperity, “Since God’s covenant has been established and prosperity is a provision of this covenant, you need to realize that prosperity belongs to you now!”

To support this claim, prosperity teachers appeal to Galatians 3:14, which refers to “the blessings of Abraham [that] come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus.” It’s interesting, however, that in their appeals to Galatians 3:14 these teachers ignore the second half of the verse: “that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Paul is clearly reminding the Galatians of the spiritual blessing of salvation, not the material blessing of wealth.'

Source: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/5-errors-of-the-prosperity-gospel
O boy see interpretation in d last paragraph. Teach me more bro i am a seed of Abraham minus his wealth. Hahahaha bro u tight oooo.
God says he gives d power to make wealth. I guess its not for us too

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
"Let your moderation be known to all men". That is what i know the Bible teaches, anyother thing outsyd of that is a scam. I won't judge or castigate him, God wl do justice.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

O boy see interpretation in d last paragraph. Teach me more bro i am a seed of Abraham minus his wealth. Hahahaha bro u tight oooo.
God says he gives d power to make wealth. I guess its not for us too

We are not supposed to follow God because he blesses us....we are to follow him because He is God....and he seeks us to do his will and purpose.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by CHARLOE(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Interesting15:
Let's get this straight guys (before many of you will begin generalising)

Do you know anyone can, today, give himself the title 'Pastor'?

People God didn't called can just decide turning themselves into pastors, and when they did wrong things, many (especially atheists) would say 'Those Pastors are this and that'

Bottom line: Not all pastors are called by God, but gave themselves the tittle. Many of those misbehaving are not called by God. God knows His Own, so don't generalise.
Plz tell us how to know those called by god, cos even adeboye, oyedepo, oristejafor etc all have private jets, Which is far more expensive than this limo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Aburi001: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
HE LOOKS MORE LIKE A DRUG LORD THAN A PASTOR.
Imagine Police man guiding the so called Pastor. shocked

God go spend extra time to judge some people grin
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
9jakohai:

John 6 vs 25-27

When they found Him on the other side of the sea, they asked Him, “Rabbi, when did You get here?” Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, it is not because you saw these signs that you are looking for Me, but because you ate the loaves and had your fill. Do not work for food that perishes, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For God the Father has placed His seal of approval on Him.”…
Hahaha i feel ur pain bro. Get rich soon den u will know dat wealth is from God.
Tell me how d gospel will get to saudi arabia, china etc without money. Eccl says d voice of a poor man is not heard
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by newfound2012: 4:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Yes i have come to defend him.
Do u know d richest man ever before Jesus was solomon. God's servant.
How do u know dat dis man was not mega rich before he became a pastor?
As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen
Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life

the ministry needs people like you to grow grin
zionmade:

As a Christian no matter wat u preach to me if i cant envision my future to be as successful or as glorious as d preacher, i will not listen
Its too late to listen to d gospel preached by someone who cannot show dat d gospel has blessed his life

the ministry needs people like you to grow

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Shafiiimran99: 4:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Wc means u r serving moni
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can someone please tell me how this man is a true man of God?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Exciton(m): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
TrajansKong:

...and another soulless immoral vampire. Really, why do we tolerate these depraved entities?

Haha!

The horrifying fact is that even the ones lambasting these pastors online are still gonna pay tithes and offering tomorrow. The mega-theives rake in billions in tithes annually and these brainless f00ls keep on giving.

We are headed for inevitable doom and religion has played the most important role in making Nigeria a failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zabuur: 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
What's the red carpet for?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Wc means u r serving moni
D word of God always work. If it works in my spiritual life, it will work on my health, it will work in my family, it will workk on my finances. Psalm 1:1-3
So if u want to preach to me make sure d word of god has worked for u
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by sirlop(m): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt know d pastor am defending personally d same way those criticizing him dont know him. But i prefer to defend a man thinking d annointing is upon him and maybe d annointing is not dan criticizing and saying all sorts of things about a man thinking he has no annointing wen eventually d annointing is therw
Just shut up
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Willie2015: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
budusky05:
Na waitin fit Nigerians, we are all brainwashed.

And a fool will drop his last kobo to dis man

What is the big deal if you are led by God to give your last kobo ....Widow of Shunamite gave her last oil to the man of God; She was a fool based on human thinking and yet she was blessed for simple obedience.

Our concern as Christians should be Gods instruction and total obedience.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Mambox: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow! There's even a red carpet!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
zionmade:

Hahaha i feel ur pain bro. Get rich soon den u will know dat wealth is from God.
Tell me how d gospel will get to saudi arabia, china etc without money. Eccl says d voice of a poor man is not heard

The gospel is not spread by displays of wealth, but by the power of God.

As Jesus said....

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

See for example in the Book of Acts, when Peter spoke to Cornelius. Cornelius was of a higher social standing than Peter, and was far far richer than Peter....yet because of the Power that Peter recieved....he was able to speak the truth of the Word to Cornelius, and Cornelius was saved.Not because Peter was a rich man, and displayed his wealth to Cornelius.

The Gospel is being spread in China...and many of those spreading it are not rich people, and some,because of the communist polic/system running that country are going to jail. But what spreads the gospel is the POWER of The Holy Spirit, not displays of wealth.(Saudi is very hostile to the Gospel....even to the point that christian tourists are not allwed to bring in their bibles).

Wealth is perishable,but our inheritance in Christ is not perishable.

PS I would very much like to be rich, but even more so, I prefer to become more Christlike and have God be the Lord of all my affairs...including work.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by zionmade(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirlop:
Just shut up
Says a man who has nothing to say Cry me a river. Are u from d tribe of blind bartemous shut up?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Results of Tithes collected from fools trying to buy their way to heaven. There goes Nigeria. Hopefully, my people will realize that you don't need any one to communicate with your Maker.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
pring:
I only blame people that give their hard earned money in the name of tithe.
Leaving people that really need the money (the less privileged or some cases their aged parents behind)
Look closely at that man all you see is pride.
Remove tithe and offering, all his pride will fall flat.
Did you know The Bible is black mans history book? , but the whites changed out history book to suit dia evil needs, therefore subjecting us to eternal bound age and slavery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.