Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75989 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by tete7000(m): 5:54am On Apr 23, 2017
spartan117:

Dats True, I've tried to pray for him several times but just couldn't motivate myself to do so due to all d atrocities he has commited particularly against Christians in southern kaduna
Even in PFN conference dat held in Benin early dis year
Pple cud hardly answer Amen when prayers were made 4 him
Only God knows best and he will reveal his intentions to his children d Prophets

You can't pray for a man who didn't ask for your prayer. You can't pray for a man who claims he is not sick to get well. Buhari came back from London and asked that people pray for Nigeria, he never solicited for prayer for himself. By the way, he has never formally admitted he is sick. Sycophancy, eye-service is what makes Nigerians go crazy praying for Buhari. The man claims he is well and Nigerians must demand he performs well the duties he took upon himself. If he dies in the process, na so he wants am. Lets stop being emotional. If he is not humble to admit he is unfit, he deserves no ones pity. Oun to wu omo je, ki run omo ninu, my people will say. That translates to 'What a child knows how to eat shouldn't give him stomach ache'.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by OfficialSam(m): 6:22am On Apr 23, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight

Watching which weight biko? When in history was he fat?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by onyxo76(m): 6:30am On Apr 23, 2017
I sometimes wonder why i would even want to lead this country in the first place with all the wahala involved. This man should be enjoying fresh air under a mango tree in his town instead of all this stress

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 12345baba(m): 6:40am On Apr 23, 2017
The man done black finish

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Oildichotomy:
If not for the greedy quest for power and the huge colony of dumb people we have in Nigeria.
Shouldn't this man be enjoying his retirement?

You are right. Only if we had a younger version of him. Anyone from any part of the country with same determination and zeal to fight corruption with an added bonus of a great economic team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Prazmira(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Watching weight?

samincredible44:

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by invisibeTroll: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2017
oyinkinola:

...only those who were born to respect elders/leaders would see that!
not those who abandoned theirs to die in isolation and wake their father with a blow will respects other father!

Now we have someone talking about respect. So many people insulted GEJ and no one dared to preach respect. I guess those Yorubas and Northerners that Insulted GEJ were also from the land that wake up their fathers with a blow. Don't use that line to subtly coerce people into respecting and supporting Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by chiedu7: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2017
invisibeTroll:

Now we have someone talking about respect. So many people insulted GEJ and no one dared to preach respect. I guess those Yorubas and Northerners that Insulted GEJ were also from the land that wake up their fathers with a blow. Don't use that line to subtly coerce people into respecting and supporting Buhari.

No mind dem.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by chiedu7: 7:15am On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him

Bros Buhari follows allah and there is no record of allah healing anybody.

Jesus can never heal Buhari lest they say that allah healed him.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
kingzizzy:
Even though they tried to hide his face from the angle of the photograph, anyone can see Buhari has shocking shockingly emaciated.

Anyone can see he is a very sick mam who needs to go on extensive health leave and forget the busy office of President for now

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
chiedu7:

If na your father you go say same?
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sammiejokes(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2017
spartan117:

Dats True, I've tried to pray for him several times but just couldn't motivate myself to do so due to all d atrocities he has commited particularly against Christians in southern kaduna
Even in PFN conference dat held in Benin early dis year
Pple cud hardly answer Amen when prayers were made 4 him
Only God knows best and he will reveal his intentions to his children d Prophets
They refuse to say Amen and they will open the bible to teach fruit of the spirit. sometimes I wonder if truly they even know God, they lip service just like the Pharisees. The gullible mofos should come and tell us if killings of Christian is a Nigerian thing, go to Egypt, Iraq, afgan,somalia. Christians are killed like turkey. Nothing wey buhari can do about it, before and after him Christians will be persecuted around the world so instead of wasting ur energy blaming an innocent man. Christians should develop strategies that ensures the belief does not go into extinction. Russia just ban jehova witness and Muslims are free in Russia.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2017
chiedu7:

Its not a matter if na my father.

Jesus heals, allah cannot.

If Jesus heals Buhari, the moslems will say allah did.

Jesus will never make that mistake.

If Buhari wants healing let him confess his sins to Jesus that can save.
After all allah couldnt even save mohammed let alone buhari.

Sura 46:9 "I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS).
Live and let live
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by olumbest(m): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2017
Make im resign na. Or does he need my help ?
How much baba make i do am for you ??

Maybe he prefers dieing in office to resigning as a living being.
#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by olumbest(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2017
chiedu7:

Ah no grab.
This one na Religious proof?
IssAlright!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by John902(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
I weep for my nation...may your days be long President Buhari

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Tinyemeka(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Who will restore the 350 Shiites murdered in cold blood?

Who will restore the 150 Igbos murdered in cold blood?

Who will restore Zakzaky's sight?

Who?

Who will restore Nnamdi Kanu's freedom?
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by midol: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2017
samincredible44:

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by midol: 9:08am On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

What point re u making?
our muslim skulls are not wired to decode the guy's comment.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ogboa2017: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
madjune:
I'm praying for this man so much.

God knows he means well for Nigeria.
Please God, heal him and give him strength to do more for our nation.

Amen.

What do Buhari mean well for this country ? Are u sleeping? He is killing his own people n appointing his people to all sensitive. Positions and dividing the country the more

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ObongawanAKS(f): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs, O God, to whom vengeance belongs; show thyself (Psalm 94:1).
Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered; let them also that hate Him flee before Him.
As smoke is driven away, so drive them away; as wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
But let the righteous be glad, yes, let them rejoice before God; yes, LET THEM EXCEEDINGLY REJOICE (Psalm 68:1-3). AMEEEEEN!!!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ogboa2017: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
layss:
By the power of Almighty Allah PMB 'll move Nigeria to a better position, ill is not death and Insha Allah his health 'll take him up to 2023. Allah yakaramasa lafiya. Ameeeeeeeeeennnn.

I think you are self denial of the reality . The man has nothing to offer n he is dying .

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2017
You have killed many people cry cry cry cry cry cry
You will die a slow, agonizing and shameful death undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Dullard of Daura grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 0b10010011: 10:02am On Apr 23, 2017
midol:

our muslim skulls are not wired to decode the guy's comment.

Religious slave like your lots always believe the knowledge is biased when it comes to critical reasoning and analyses.

No one has gone far in life with such mentality.

Be objective and relate with subject matter. Your mentality will cost u a lot in life if u don't change!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by midol: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:

Religious slave like your lots always believe the knowledge is biased when it comes to critical reasoning and analyses.

No one has gone far in life with such mentality.

Be objective and relate with subject matter. Your mentality will cost u a lot in life if u don't change!

We yorubas muslims can not extricate religion from our support for Buhari and fulani. Let's not deceive ourselves grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by folem: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2017
Is Buhari also suffering from vitiligo? Why the different colour patches under his neck?

Is that the reason he wears turtleneck sometimes?

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by chiefojiji(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Quality of a actor in a film..... Actors no dey die.....

If no be say I get respect for the elderly people, I for don say if him, buhari is sensible, he should resign, and leave the game pad for someone else to continue with the game...

My God will fight for me! Enough is enough praying for all this leaders.... I pray pray for this leaders sotay I think say God no dey answer prayers...

By the way, I need money for my upkeep this week! Anyone helping? Thanks
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by adontcare(f): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
samincredible44:
. grin grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by adontcare(f): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
See me see wahala o. His wife and children cannot plead with him to resign?. Na by force to rule? If not greed again y is he still there when he can just resign or ask his vice to be in charge instead

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
adontcare:
See me see wahala o. His wife and children cannot plead with him to resign?. Na by force to rule? If not greed again y is he still there when he can just resign or ask his vice to be in charge instead

Buhari loves you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.