Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75912 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by claremont(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
He might be ill, but it's expected for someone of that age. I would rather have an incorruptible ill president, than a healthy corrupt buffoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ijayebonyi(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
godson4u79:
grin grin grin I swear you are not serious at all.. no be only weight he dey watch he dey watch him mass too

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]. Lol. You guys are funny
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by chairman010: 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him

restore him to what bros?

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mataustin: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerian politicians are eternally greedy.They don't care about the masses what will it take him to resign knowing fully well that his health can not withstand the enormity of the work.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Danialuone: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nigerians don't use your bad mouth to kill this man like Yaradua. ...sickness is normal and nobody's is above it....why are we making mockery of the presedency.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
chairman010:

restore him to what bros?
His health
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sunnynwa: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

What point re u making?

If you can't see the point, I'm sorry I can't help you.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
blackylola:
Sign of recession he's not eating well because of the economy situation. This is a man that's ready to die for Nigerians

You get mouth...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight
wey the weight him want watch

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by obontami: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
madem grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Klington: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
grin grin grin grin wicked

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Lyoncrescent: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who is the Presidency ?-Suspended SGF.

Heaven only knows who is running the country. Two FEC meetings now with Presidents Absence.

I pray his illness is not terminal. God help us all

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 0b10010011: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sunnynwa:

If you can't see the point, I'm sorry I can't help you.

When u realize your composition is void of points, u always keep mute.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by divinelove(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Like alot of posters said I can reliably inform u dt D President is on weight reduction pill, as doctors advice him against being fat tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by megafone: 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:

You wicked o

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
emmasege:
There's really no peace for the wicked. And someone says this man is still the president.

This is a lesson to would-be presidents of Nigeria. Fear Nigerians, their God avenges soo fast. When they keep mentioning a man's name to God on daily basis as the cause of their pains and miseries, their God always intervenes so quickly. They cried unto him concerning Abacha and he delivered them. Somebody is also about to go the way of Abacha.

I hope Aisha and her kids are preparing for the inevitable sha?

I am tempted to agree with this based on latest science discovery on mass consciousness. If millions of people literary choose a fixed time of a particular day to pray for the man to recover, he will recover instantly, but if they choose to curse him massively, the consciousness activates the request, consciousness does not know if you are right or wrong. It works because there are observers who literary materialize their desires. I feel for the man, if he resigns he will get better. If not, the continuous lamentations and suicides will hunt him to grave, sooner than later. Too sad that he does not love himself more than he loves power.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ajebuter(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Somebody that should be under a shade in Daura enjoying his grandchildren, tuwo shinkafa , fura de nunu and kunu in peace and tranquility..

But his ' l must rule mentality' coupled with the greed and lust for control of his surrounding cabal overshadow all reasoning..

As Yoruba will say, his cabals are singing ....ma Jo lo, no nwehin re ' tune for him,.

Oju yin a ja ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ajibolajohn90: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
u wicked o

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mecussey(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
life na wao...when organs are weak, no matter what you do to sustain it, will still continue to dwindle. Presido, organs don tire, just resign and rest. Oyibo go dey wonder what kind of human beings africans are....oyibo man no go try this kind things.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
and worse... him go dey wear all this guinea way dey be like canopy. why hide it?

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Klington: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's just a sign that recession has no respect for anyone, not even our presido..... Wen him finally tire, he go just varnish grin grin grin grin. HungerBad

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
Amen
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 1stdammy: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
Like seriously!!!?? Are you for real

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
God will touch you and restore your health sir. I don't look at him as a Fulani man or president BUhari, I see a father, a husband, a grandfather. I really pray he enjoys the rest of his life in good health.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by AngelicBeing: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
sad
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mmsen: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by LadyTochie(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
u're right

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Klington: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
MYGRATEskillz:
and worse... him go dey wear all this guinea way dey be like canopy. why hide it?
grin grin grin grin... Wicked Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mataustin: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
The evil that men do lives with them here and hereafter

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Jabioro: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
His choice, make him to continue, his choice can also make him to resigned another of his decision can make him to quenched in office at cause of his choice.. HIS CHOICE!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
obatine:
I am just lost for words now...just pray he gets well.

how does it work? any links?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Omeokachie: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dem force am?

If he cant stand the heat, why not get out of the kitchen? Perks of office is what is keeping him there still.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Audu Abubakar / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.