Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75967 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Donclaracuzo: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
He must finish his 8 yrs to eat what he prepared for himself. I know he might be wishing for 2019 to come fast so as to relinquish power out. Grand Pa, please rest !!!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by RaptorX: 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
I can only imagine the amount of looting going on now with a half dead president at the helm.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Lepkacious: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
OAFMods:
. Your God avenge so soon n the likes of UAE China Malaysia Singapore n many already surpassed your country in every facet of human development. You are really deluded. I will advice you beta start worshipping the devil to meet up.
yeye
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
blackylola:
Sign of recession he's not eating well because of the economy situation. This is a man that's ready to die for Nigerians

If he is ready to die, he should invite all the governors except ambode and senators and politicians to a special meetings and blow the place up like a suicide bomber. It'd be cool that way.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bekimbo:
You mean like this?

That was hilarious... grin
How did you do it?
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
As an elderly man, doesn't he know what is good for him? If he is too old to know, why are his children and wife not advising him on the right thing to do...maybe because they are enjoying the jolly good ride
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by oyienootieno: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oildichotomy:
If not for the greedy quest for power and the huge colony of dumb people we have in Nigeria.
Shouldn't this man be enjoying his retirement?

Since the youth are not ready to challenge the old trend, let Baba Sacrifice for us all. After all if baba dies now, He die well. @74 what else.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by lakezone67(m): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Who send am to contest when he knew his body no go carry am
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

I am tempted to agree with this based on latest science discovery on mass consciousness. If millions of people literary choose a fixed time of a particular day to pray for the man to recover, he will recover instantly, but if they choose to curse him massively, the consciousness activates the request, consciousness does not know if you are right or wrong. It works because there are observers who literary materialize their desires. I feel for the man, if he resigns he will get better. If not, the continuous lamentations and suicides will hunt him to grave, sooner than later. Too sad that he does not love himself more than he loves power.
All religions will eventually end even Christianity. Humanity is on the cusp of a cosmic shift of consciousness. Check out Neville Goddard on the Web. You will enjoy his writings on consciousness. Peace
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BenjaminJoe1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
person weh dey suspend him cabinet members and appointing replacements no sick oh. stop spreading rumours.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Reference(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
People should stop this nonsense. Who in his sane mind will wish the leader of his country dead in a democratic dispensation. He offered to serve. That his body is no longer up to the rigours does not mean his mind is unable. At the polls if the people feel he cannot continue, then he will be voted out but to hate someone so much to wish to truncate the progress of democracy is just myopic.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ogboa2017: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:
I love the president. And indeed, seeing him so lean makes me sad.

You love a killer of his own people
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

All religions will eventually end even Christianity. Humanity is on the cusp of a cosmic shift of consciousness. Check out Neville Goddard on the Web. You will enjoy his writings on consciousness. Peace

Thanks for your recommendation, but I have gone pass the stage of his teachings. I know more than that.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Raphchuks: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Baba does not need rest, he needs to step down and handover to the Vice president

Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.
[b][/b] guy you be comedian. You funny die and your dp just nailed it
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
One wonders how a younger president almost wrecked Nigeria into extinction economically.

I would rather vote an honest man with integrity even if he is 90.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Don't get it twisted!

Being educated does not mean you re knowledgeable. I have seen a Ph .D holder who was very foolish that he almost ruined a whole country.

Mr. Professor, what point were u trying to make with regards to the topic?

Now u taking to long to explain what u composed....

A professor u re indeed!
Don't confuse schooling and education. An educated man is always knowledgeable but a schooled person might not be. Don't mix up the two but I understand your point.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Thanks for your recommendation, but I have gone pass the stage of his teachings. I know more than that.
Oya make recommendations to me na. I am still at his level. Online resources especially. Cheers
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

Oya make recommendations to me na. I am still at his level. Online resources especially. Cheers
I dont wanna startle your growth stages. It is better you move at your pace, trust me. Lest, you fracture the framework of your mind and disrupt the process. Awakening is an individual path when you are not on a group pace.

I am sure you will understand, if you have been on the road long enough.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Vision4God: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
kristisking:
Thisman is no longer himself and it's a pity that some selfish politicians still want him to continue ruling despite his terrible condition. What I seem not to understand is that why is the family keeping quiet?

D cabals holding him are d ones preventing his family from speaking. De obviously don't value his family. Terrible and pathetic. That is what quest for power does.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by senatorshegsy5: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
History is about to repeat itself. Murtala died on the throne and Abacha too died on the throne both from kano state. Yar adua died from katsina buhari loading
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
I dont wanna startle your growth stages. It is better you move at your pace, trust me. Lest, you fracture the framework of your mind and disrupt the process. Awakening is an individual path when you are not on a group pace.

I am sure you will understand, if you have been on the road long enough.
My Lord! O mehn if you have recommendations on resources drop them. Fracture my mind? If you've been to hell and back, you will understand.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
Akolawole:
Shocking!

The same Buhari that 'they' claim was Vegetable in London.

He has announced to Nigeria that he needed rest and he is doing it in a subtle.

God gave him a very able VP who has done really well and who is NOT desperate for power. Nigeria is in safe hand.

Whats the issue here?

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

Yes I must agree with you expecially the bold line.
By the way I am really humbled by Sen. Saraki's recent disposition. He is a really patient man. shocked
I'll be joining the team of prayer warriors on your behalf smiley
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

My Lord! O mehn if you have recommendations on resources drop them. Fracture my mind? If you've been to hell and back, you will understand.
Hell is a mental construct, it is created illusion, it does exist only for those who believe it and contribute to its creation with their thoughts and mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nwendy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight
lol. funny you
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by samincredible44(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nwendy:
lol. funny you
dey may be like"damn presido don lose 10 pounds"
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sweetnik22(f): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
EVILFOREST:

SHEHU SHAGARI should warm up.
He has to complete his 8years
If God permit him na undecided
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordOfNaira:

No one needs your useless prayers. The president will get well with or without your prayers.

You think it is easy to want to turn a corrupt country like Nigeria around. Ever heard of Nigeria's style of corruption fighting back because the likes of you will not support the fight against corruption. The man was never this sick. He could be like the others and rob you blind but he didn't. You all think that Jonathan or any of those corrupt politicians would have done anything differently other than rob you blind? Should Buhari die, I would know Nigeria is cursed. Yar'Adua and now Buhari. Remember Muritala. Leaders who could have helped the country all died quickly or were/are bogged down by sicknesses.

You insolent child go to bed!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by maxist2020(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
in this life nothing is satisfying except when God give you the peace of mind

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by NemzySeries(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
d aloe vera jst dey depreciate pass naira
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by tunchi014(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
oyinkinola:

obj, ibb, abdulsalami compared to buhari in their younger age who fatter than other?
... Babs has always looked lyk d "okporoko" among dem all, ryt 4rm 1917 till 2017. lol
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by holyfather(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
OAFMods:
. Your God avenge so soon n the likes of UAE China Malaysia Singapore n many already surpassed your country in every facet of human development. You are really deluded. I will advice you beta start worshipping the devil to meet up.
How foolish!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Zedoo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him

Hahaha

No way.

He needs to apologise to fela's family and memory first....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.