Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

"Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (75975 Views)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Buhari Chronically Ill – Perry Brimah / It's Obvious He Did Not Go To School, "So Sue Me Dino" By Peregrino Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Hell is a mental construct, it is created illusion, it does exist only for those who believe it and contribute to its creation with their thoughts and mind.
Bros, easy. I think you need laughter and humor and possibly a woman if you don't have one. I only used hell as a metaphor. Don't be too serious. Dance. Bounce. Be like water. Carry the wind in your heart. Knowledge sometimes stiffens the soul. Ultimately I value heart above the dry crust of withering knowledge.
I read your thread. Did you see what the guy with the moniker TheEminentLaity wrote and at the end recommended books for reading? That's more like it and yet that guy was the Deepest on that thread. Cheers
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by goldedprince: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
show us multiple pics to prove your shitt.
you dont show us someone back and claim it buhari.
why una dey think say una fit decieve everybody na?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by tonio2wo: 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
claremont:
He might be ill, but it's expected for someone of that age. I would rather have an incorruptible ill president, than a healthy corrupt buffoon.

Unfortunately for u, the sick bastard is fuckìng corrupt!
Double tragedy for u! grin
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by BrutusOj(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
looking at his head alone will tell you the man is gone. Why are people so selfish? they would have allowed the man rest in UK fa...

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Alezy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
there is a statement the OP used up there, what was he thinking at his age running for the president of the world's most complex nation? he didn't even consider his health. smh

GEJ was young before he became president, he left with grey hair.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by layss: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
By the power of Almighty Allah PMB 'll move Nigeria to a better position, ill is not death and Insha Allah his health 'll take him up to 2023. Allah yakaramasa lafiya. Ameeeeeeeeeennnn.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by UncleJudax(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
blues20:

But will the desperate cabal agree to reality? In a sane clime he would have quietly resigned while his vice take over....
Why do you guys always use the phrase" in a sane clime? Wetin concern Nigeria with sanity?
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
May God restore him
Amen
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
i wish him speedy recovery
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Sunnynwa: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Don't get it twisted!

Being educated does not mean you re knowledgeable. I have seen a Ph .D holder who was very foolish that he almost ruined a whole country.

Mr. Professor, what point were u trying to make with regards to the topic?

Now u taking to long to explain what u composed....

A professor u re indeed!

I responded to a post which I quoted. If you had read the post which I responded to, you wouldn't ask this silly question.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mywells: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Obasanjo still remain forever yoi

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by mywells: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
Obasanjo still remain forever young at his age he can still play football run like a
cheetah ,if he punched buhari,the Lord is his
strength.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by tonio2wo: 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Don't get it twisted!

Being educated does not mean you re knowledgeable. I have seen a Ph .D holder who was very foolish that he almost ruined a whole country.

Mr. Professor, what point were u trying to make with regards to the topic?

Now u taking to long to explain what u composed....

A professor u re indeed!

Buhari is sick! Nigga! The vulture is sick!!

What d heck are u talking about??
People dey talk A this one dey talk Q!

I sometimes feel sorry for you. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Adecks01(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm............
Don't let lie muhammed to hear that because he'll make sure that he descent on you with federal might......me no dey!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Cityguy: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Honestly, Nigerians should allow this man rest and attend to his health need. His immediate family should prevail on him and free him from the shackles of the cabal profiteering from his stay in presidency. He should allow Oshinbajo deputise and watch from some distance. The problems are too many and truthfully, I feel for my president.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Adecks01(m): 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm............
Don't let lie muhammed to hear that because he'll make sure that he descent on you with federal might......me no dey!Hmmmmmmmmm............
Don't let lie muhammed to hear that because he'll make sure that he descent on you with federal might......me no dey!
Hmmmmmmmmm............

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
what is he waiting for?.....let him join his ancestors.... after all his mates are all gone.....beyond

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by 0dav2(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
Boya mo ran nise....mtcheww...were!
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

Bros, easy. I think you need laughter and humor and possibly a woman if you don't have one. I only used hell as a metaphor. Don't be too serious. Dance. Bounce. Be like water. Carry the wind in your heart. Knowledge sometimes stiffens the soul. Ultimately I value heart above the dry crust of withering knowledge.
I read your thread. Did you see what the guy with the moniker TheEminentLaity wrote and at the end recommended books for reading? That's more like it and yet that guy was the Deepest on that thread. Cheers
Dont be funny.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Dont be funny.
I am alive Bro. Nietzche
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by able20(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
APC : make una kukuma manage the buhari we see today, half bread is better than none.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Dont be funny.
I am alive Bro not dead. Nietzche. Nietzche. Intelligence is poisonous where there's no laughter. Have you ever been naked? It's very liberating.
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am alive Bro not dead. Nietzche. Nietzche. Intelligence is poisonous where there's no laughter. Have you ever been naked? It's very liberating.

Back off bro, you are invading my space.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Back off bro, you are invading my space.
You are too uptight, starched with crumbs of knowledge. Get a woman. Love your self some bit and smile. Your world is too constricted if as miniscule as I am I can invade your space. Laughter creates space. Try it. Don't go blow off your mind with 3d, 4d, 5d. Life is not about dimensions. It's simple, too simple you might be missing out on it with your head stuck up in your 5d cloud. Just breathe, smile, be kind, be generous, sin sometimes, make love and then die! See you in hell (winks)

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by ejykzy: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Am not sure that's Buhari but if its him, well I ve notin to sey other than, 1- Greed, 2- Anya ukwu on our oil money, 3- Nemesis. Pay bak time has visited him, soo it will extend to those supporting him to suffer the masses all in d name of stupid islamic religion. Any way since he want the masses mostly the christains to die for hunger, I wish him wot he wishes the christains....ANU OFIA
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2017
Mujtahida:

You are too uptight, starched with crumbs of knowledge. Get a woman. Love your self some bit and smile. Your world is too constricted if as miniscule as I am I can invade your space. Laughter creates space. Try it. Don't go blow off your mind with 3d, 4d, 5d. Life is not about dimensions. It's simple, too simple you might be missing out on it with your head stuck up in your 5d cloud. Just breathe, smile, be kind, be generous, sin sometimes, make love and then die! See you in hell (winks)

I have asked you to stop bothering me. You have no idea about me and you are speculating bullshiit and nonsense. I live a robust life, so steer clear bro, I do not feel like sharing information. Na by force ?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Mujtahida: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

I have asked you to stop bothering me. You have no idea about me and you are speculating bullshiit and nonsense. I live a robust life, so steer clear bro, I do not feel like sharing information. Na by force ?
5d. Lord! truth is you have none to share. I read your thread. I just shook my head. 5d goodnight

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by eflintsone(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2017
video or picture evidence pls , am nt dumb to believe a news without a good enough evidence
Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by benji93: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2017
samincredible44:
let's not be quick to judge he might be watching his weight
you dey take style dey laugh your president be dat ooo

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2017
What is his true age? shocked

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by LionDeLeo: 3:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Very funny comments all over the places.

The truth is that even if Bubu dies today in office @ 75, he would have lived a fulfilled life, and outlived a good number of his contemporaries.

Even in sickness @ old age, he wields the strongest power in Nigeria today, while the parents of most of his "death wishers" can't even give effective instructions in their own homes. Some of them are even woken from sleep with "side kicks" and in extreme cases, get murdered/traded for wealth.

Some people wishing him death may end up dying wretched even earlier.

Some are even saying they won't pray for him as if their useless prayers are different from curses. Their curses are much more preferable as all their heart desires are always inverted by the Most High, otherwise their miserable lives would have been improved by their endless prayers.

Others have bought funeral ase-obi that will be used "appropriately", by the special Grace of The Living God.

Only God knows the number of his "death wishers" that have died mysteriously.

Bubu, I cannot pray for a longer life for you as the number days on your earthly sojourn had been penciled by The Most High and no amount of prayers can change that.

But my wish for you is; get well soon and even if you die in the line of duty, so be it.

In which case, you would have done your best, we that will be alive (if I'm alive then), will always remember you for your uprightness.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah by brightadekunle: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:
If not because of all d fulani killings i cud have wished him. To get well soon. But Lord if the opposite of Wishing him well is wat u want for him, pls make it quick
Hahbi oo,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / General Murtala Mohammed's Burial And Corpse (Photos) / Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.