Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,998 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It (1750 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Uses of the hemp plant fiber itself are numerous. It can be made into rope, paper, clothing, canvas, eaten as a food, and its seeds can be used for fuel. It's also good for the planet. A study by McGill University in Canada estimated that 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 million acres of industrial hemp would take care of all of our oil needs. In addition, unlike tobacco, which destroys the soil after every crop, planting cannabis actually improves it. It is legal in Uruguay, Peru, India, and even in Iran for it to be grown for food/fuel. Legalization of both hemp and marijuana would produce thousands of jobs, take care of world hunger, cut back on greenhouse gases, and help people cope with the pain of AIDs, glaucoma, and cancer. It turns out that getting “high” from it is just an added bonus

Copied

We should stop looking at the fact that weed alters perception but rather embrace it, not just for its "happy" power but the socio economic and medicinal advantages it will bring us grin

Say yes to marijuana
#JuanaGang

5 Likes

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by kushercain: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
#itsalways4:20somewhere
God made weed..who do you trust?

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Smart41(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
My brother who told you it's not legalized... For my own side it's legalized oh. I don't know about you.

Abi u want d one wey u go dey smoke am waka pass army barrack abi?

U just remind me of igbo wey i forget inside my shoe.... I dey come.

E go be! cool

6 Likes

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Headlesschicken(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
grin You can legalize it weneva yuh elected President..
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by kullozone(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
kushercain:
#itsalways4:20somewhere
God made weed..who do you trust?

I'm so fvcking in love with that shii in the second photo.
How can I do that
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Smart41:
My brother who told you it's not legalized... For my own side it's legalized oh. I don't know about you.

Abi u want d one wey u go dey smoke am waka pass army barrack abi?

U just remind me of igbo wey i forget inside my shoe.... I dey come.

E go be! cool
Nah that one i go like
I go blow smoke inside army man left eye
Their fada
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Fmartin(m): 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
thread fr team #marijuana let me be observing
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by jonaifame22(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
God bless the weed.
I love to smoke my weed sometimes wth d seed.
The sound the seed makes as I smoke my weed
I know my gauge,I dnt get controlled by greed.
Money,love,good sex and food is all I need.
Some think when u smoke u'll do a bad deed.
Buh u do bad cos on bad thoughts u feed
And not because u smoked some sticks of weed
God bless the weed and smokers of the weed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Uses of the hemp plant fiber itself are numerous. It can be made into rope, paper, clothing, canvas, eaten as a food, and its seeds can be used for fuel. It's also good for the planet. A study by McGill University in Canada estimated that 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 million acres of industrial hemp would take care of all of our oil needs. In addition, unlike tobacco, which destroys the soil after every crop, planting cannabis actually improves it. It is legal in Uruguay, Peru, India, and even in Iran for it to be grown for food/fuel. Legalization of both hemp and marijuana would produce thousands of jobs, take care of world hunger, cut back on greenhouse gases, and help people cope with the pain of AIDs, glaucoma, and cancer. It turns out that getting “high” from it is just an added bonus

Copied

We should stop looking at the fact that weed alters perception but rather embrace it, not just for its "happy" power but the socio economic and medicinal advantages it will bring us grin

Say yes to marijuana
#JuanaGang
rubbish weed is dangerous some one ate a bunch of weed for a month now that guy seriously sick say no to weed
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Cool23(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
It is true let them legalize it so that our eye colour will change from brown to red
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by 0955eb027(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
It will be over abused. Thats one of the numerous reasons it cant be legalized.
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chazzyboy:
rubbish weed is dangerous some one ate a bunch of weed for a month now that guy seriously sick say no to weed
His own sickness has nothing to do with weed
all around me are smokers, none are sick.
Say yes to weed
Its the herb of life
The herb that connects man to the universe
Making him one with it

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
0955eb027:
It will be over abused. Thats one of the numerous reasons it cant be legalized.

U cant abuse weed cos there's no recommended dose (u cant even overdose)

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Jodha(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chai.. This one is lost...
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:
His own sickness has nothing to do with weed all around me are smokers, none are sick. Say yes to weed Its the herb of life The herb that connects man to the universe Making him one with it
weed is dangerous
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by kushercain: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jodha:

And you are found?? undecided
Run outta here before I smoke ur legs
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by czarr(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Nah that one i go like
I go blow smoke inside army man left eye
Their fada
is that so young man? angry
I'm in sambisa right now but I'll find you and when I do you must blow smoke in my left eye or you're dead angry

Either way you're a gunner.

Weed sef dey Hungry me, pass me small Bros na joke I set joke sef
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:
His own sickness has nothing to do with weed all around me are smokers, none are sick. Say yes to weed Its the herb of life The herb that connects man to the universe Making him one with it
it causes mental illness
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jodha:
Why do u say that tho
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by kushercain: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
kullozone:

I'm so fvcking in love with that shii in the second photo.
How can I do that

Bro na talented mollers..if you know how to use double rizzla to roll up it would be easier. me myself can only join rizz for a trumpet size blunt..but this one in d pic is something else
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by czarr(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Weed is good for the soul grin
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by 0955eb027(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

U cant abuse weed cos there's no recommended dose (u cant even overdose)
I ll take your comment as being sarcastic.
Bros, i have lived in Mushin the whole of my life, and i can tell you for a fact that weed can influence unimaginable things.
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Jodha(f): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
kushercain:

And you are found?? undecided
Run outta here before I smoke ur legs

Lolzz

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chazzyboy:
weed is dangerous
Its not about saying its dangerous, is there any scientifically proven evidence to support ur claim.
Before i do any drug i go online and check things up be4 i do it, this is something i did extensively b4 i started taking weed years back....even when i drink codine i know d risk im taking, but with weed there is non, and any risk (eg low sperm count n memory loss) is short term and can be reversed by a short period of not taking weed.

Get something off the net(post with link) or a certified scientist or a certified med practitioner

Im not talking about things like smoking causes cancer cos u can cook with weed or just chew instead of smoking
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
0955eb027:
I ll take your comment as being sarcastic.
Bros, i have lived in Mushin the whole of my life, and i can tell you for a fact that weed can influence unimaginable things.
U have to know that some people mix weed with other substances to achieve a "higher high", and these things can be dangerous to the health, pure unmixed weed is totally safe...
Im talking from experience, there was a burial wake i attended all night
We bought weed (3 of us) in a polythene bag 5h and finished it and kept buying, we were just chewing and smoking weed from like 10pm till 5am
Maybe each of us must have taken up to 15 wraps eacg cos we bought up to 5k weed that night and we lost count as other guys we met there even joined and still bought with their money.... tbh we lost count n we were so high...but we were still able to control our actions and were completely normal after the high faded even plus drinking o

U cant overdose on weed, u can only get an overdose of the things added to the weed
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Fernandowski(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
weed?? nah..... in as much as Wiz Khalifa is my favorite rapper of all time, I don't just like weed

dedicated athletes doesn't smoke

Cc. geebril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Its not about saying its dangerous, is there any scientifically proven evidence to support ur claim.
Before i do any drug i go online and check things up be4 i do it, this is something i did extensively b4 i started taking weed years back....even when i drink codine i know d risk im taking, but with weed there is non, and any risk (eg low sperm count n memory loss) is short term and can be reversed by a short period of not taking weed.

Get something off the net(post with link) or a certified scientist or a certified med practitioner

Im not talking about things like smoking causes cancer cos u can cook with weed or just chew instead of smoking
brother for your own good never chew that thing
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chazzyboy:
it causes mental illness
It doesnt
Otherwise all those "responsible people" in your area would be running nude in the streets
I got to know this when i started visiting the joint in our area at 13, i was seeing men that used to talk with my uncle about how bad weed is, its then i knew that u should never judge a book by its cover.
Im talking responsible men o, with wives and families, and jobs.
Even blazed up with one of my friend's dads, he doesnt know his dad smokes and his dad doesnt know he smokes too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

It doesnt
Otherwise all those "responsible people" in your area would be running nude in the streets
I got to know this when i started visiting the joint in our area at 13, i was seeing men that used to talk with my uncle about how bad weed is, its then i knew that u should never judge a book by its cover.
Im talking responsible men o, with wives and families, and jobs.
Even blazed up with one of my friend's dads, he doesnt know his dad smokes and his dad doesnt know he smokes too grin
weed is addictive and has after effects
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chazzyboy:
brother for your own good never chew that thing
I started off with chewing, my first day i must have chewed an equivalent of a wrap and a half, my guy just opened newspaper for me to put hand.
Now i chew two normally and 4 when im looking for a nice high, i dont smoke as much as i chew, in short i only smoke when guys are around or during events. Outside that i chew and sometimes cook (cant be smoking my lungs away)
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by chiraqDemon(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Chazzyboy:
weed is addictive and has after effects
Not physically but psychologically, its still easy to quit or pause
I take weed pauses (a month to exams till last day of exams) every semester.
Re: Why Cant Marijuana Be Legalised In Nigeria, Why Dont We Embrace It by Chazzyboy: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
chiraqDemon:

I started off with chewing, my first day i must have chewed an equivalent of a wrap and a half, my guy just opened newspaper for me to put hand.
Now i chew two normally and 4 when im looking for a nice high, i dont smoke as much as i chew, in short i only smoke when guys are around or during events. Outside that i chew and sometimes cook (cant be smoking my lungs away)
ok o ride on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why It's A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside! / Advice Needed, I Can't Fall In Love. / HOC Smallie(Ada) A Nigerian p0rnStar Girl apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.