Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? (14403 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting. Do you like the taste? I do
No lemme call you idiot angry

Pls don't ask me such again. You just ruined the flow. Good night
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
No lemme call you idiot angry
Pls don't ask me such again. You just ruined the flow. Good night
Hey c'mon now, why on earth would you call me an idiot? I'm pretty sure you're old enough to hold a conversation without throwing tantrums. A simple yes or no would've sufficed. Goodnight dear
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Hey c'mon now, why on earth would you call me an idiot? I'm pretty sure you're old enough to hold a conversation without throwing tantrums. A simple yes or no would've sufficed. Goodnight dear
I didn't expect that question from you. That's gross angry
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
No fall my hand alagba! All ppussies stinks but for this guy not to be able to get rid of the smell. After washing then the pussy yaff expired grin
excuse me which type of girls u dey follow?
some of una go dey run after secondary school girls wey never fit clean shit comot for anus and na dat experience una go dey take dey rate women undecided undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by brandydaniells(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
use acid
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

some of una go dey run after secondary school girls wey never fit clean shit comot for anus and na dat experience una go dey take dey rate women undecided undecided
gringrin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I didn't expect that question from you. That's gross angry
I just assumed since you don't mind the smell you wouldn't consider it a big deal. I have many female friends that are free about such things, guess I thought you were too
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
I just assumed since you don't mind the smell you wouldn't consider it a big deal. I have many female friends that are free about such things, guess I thought you were too
I'm free about such discussion but that question is somehow
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

if I tear u Slap ehn! Na anus u dey finger ni angry which kind talk be this tori olorun! Na dem girl wey dey spray Gucci perfume for ppussi na dem u dey finger abi undecided..I go catch you for street someday angry
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
if I tear u Slap ehn! Na anus u dey finger ni angry which kind talk be this tori olorun! Na dem girl wey dey spray Gucci perfume for ppussi na dem u dey finger abi undecided..I go catch you for street someday angry
gringringrin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
gringringrin
You too no lie, shey pucci no dey smell after the whole hanky panky issh? tongue
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
You too no lie, shey pucci no dey smell after the whole hanky panky issh? tongue
Yes grin how your secondary school babetongue
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin
for real.some guys no go use eye see small small secondary school girls.there was this my course mate then he no dey use eye see jss3 girls.i go ask am why he dey do am and he go say na coz he no wan spend.na so dem go dey on uniform go visit am.thank God he stop am cos im fellow guys for im lodge come dey laugh am cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Why not give her money to treat her infection

Everything is a money making venture to you.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Yes grin how your secondary school babetongue
I resemble Paedo for your face ni?

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

for real.some guys no go use eye see small small secondary school girls.there was this my course mate then he no dey use eye see jss3 girls.i go ask am why he dey do am and he go say na coz he no wan spend.na so dem go dey on uniform go visit am.thank God he stop am cos im fellow guys for im lodge come dey laugh am cheesy
Na idiot the guy be. Some of them eye don tear sha
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I resemble Paedo for your face ni?
tongue tongue na Lefu talk am
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
tongue tongue na Lefu talk am
Lefu talk am, you come approve am? You no see as e dress like secondary school teacher ni..you should be able to judge from his look grin cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lefu talk am, you come approve am? You no see as e dress like secondary school teacher ni..you should be able to judge from his look grin cheesy
I guess he's from a military home. They always tuck in their shirts grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
wich kain babe go dey spray perfume for her honeypot and how are we not sure say na d babe yansh op finger by mistake thinking it was the puna grin.he could have been high when doing it so maybe he no come fit tell the difference b/w the puna and the arsehole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin grin grin

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I guess he's from a military home. They always tuck in their shirts grin grin
u dey take style yab me abi? grin grin grin

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

u dey take style yab me abi? grin grin grin
Are you from a military home? Yes or no
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin
Lefu..the last tym wey I wear Baggy jeans na 1999..but you still dey rock am for this 21st century..Baba agbalagba! grin grin

1 Like

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Are you from a military home? Yes or no
military home as in the type of okonkwo household for things fall apart..no grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lefu..the last tym wey I wear Baggy jeans na 1999..but you still dey rock am for this 21st century..Baba agbalagba! grin grin
No be everybody like skinny jeans.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
no be baggy jeans guy cheesy
baggy jeans sti dey market? cheesy
anyway na yeye dey worry u grin
make i change am wit dis new one grin
ur yabbin don too much grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

military home as in the type of okonkwo household for things fall apart..no grin
OKgrin no mind that boy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

wich kain babe go dey spray perfume for her honeypot and how are we not sure say na d babe yansh op finger by mistake thinking it was the puna grin.he could have been high when doing it so maybe he no come fit tell the difference b/w the puna and the arsehole.
Holy Cow! And the guy go lick am join embarassed funnnn! grin grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

no be baggy jeans guy cheesy
baggy jeans sti dey market? cheesy
anyway na yeye dey worry u grin
make i change am wit dis new one grin
ur yabbin don too much grin
Dem still dey Oooo! I still see am for one Calabar guy yansh lastweek with FUBU logo!
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
No be everybody like skinny jeans.
But the one wey lefu wear Occupy space wella like that of Matter grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / My Wife Midnight Call / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.