Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

[Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? (14401 Views)

Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I guess he's from a military home. They always tuck in their shirts grin grin
Military bawo, ayam from military home too if na dat one u wan talk grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Dem still dey Oooo! I still see am for one Calabar guy yansh lastweek with FUBU logo!
lol FUBU ke? grin grin grin grin grin
FUBU is so 90s na grin grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

lol FUBU ke? grin grin grin grin grin
FUBU is so 90s na grin grin
No be for 90s Baggy dey reign ni? grin...so why would you doubt me grin..I just admired the Guy Vintage cmot face..,na ur own come remind me sha
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Holy Cow! And the guy go lick am join embarassed funnnn! grin grin
u no dey here wey one thread wey one guy create wey he say he stick im finger into one babe arsehole wey he dey run her matter.den im bring the finger near the babe mouth and wen she carry her face dey run d tin come vex am grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
No be for 90s Baggy dey reign ni? grin...so why would you doubt me grin..I just admired the Guy Vintage cmot face..,na ur own come remind me sha
their some blk american calebs wey still dey wear baggy sha cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
No be everybody like skinny jeans.
no i get fitted jeans but not those skin tight ones oo wey hollywood actor stephen seagal dey wear back then wey go grab the guy balls.dat one look so gayish cheesy.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

their some blk american calebs wey still dey wear baggy sha cheesy
You think say all those ones get life? grin na Yo! Yo! Yo!! Dem Sabi
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oya leave my Lefu alone ! angry
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
lol na their swag be dat wink
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Military bawo, ayam from military home too if na dat one u wan talk grin
grin you no be am
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

u no dey here wey one thread wey one guy create wey he say he stick im finger into one babe arsehole wey he dey run her matter.den im bring the finger near the babe mouth and wen she carry her face dey run d tin come vex am grin
But why would you expect the babe to lick asshole juice? undecided..isda how you use to do your babe? Anus is meant for passing waste product,it's like picking refuse with your hands and licking it after, therefore it's strictly for EXIT not ENTRY!. I bet the babe would've licked the finger with joy had it been from the pucci.
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I hold am? Cum I wan marry you..how much is your bribeprice?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
But why would you expect the babe to lick asshole juice? undecided..isda how you use to do your babe? Anus is meant for passing waste product,it's like picking refuse with your hands and licking it after, therefore it's strictly for EXIT not ENTRY!. I bet the babe would've licked the finger with joy had it been from the pucci.
na me create d thread? na d op u for ask dat dat question na grin
if to say i remember dat moniker i for search am ive u the link to dat thread cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I hold am? Cum I wan marry you..how much is your bribeprice?
Now this is not a funny joke tongue I'm out of reach
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

na me create d thread? na d op u for ask dat dat question na grin
if to say i remember dat moniker i for search am ive u the link to dat thread cheesy
I see the Thread but I no bother Open am as I perceived it to be one of those senseless Threads..
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Now this is not a funny joke tongue I'm out of reach
No worry I go reach out...just tell me grin grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I see the Thread but I no bother Open am as I perceived it to be one of those senseless Threads..
thank god say u no open am sha grin.op get enuf stomachful of bashing cheesy
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
No worry I go reach out...just tell me grin grin
5mil for bp
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

which thread be that
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

na rubbish now...why u go put hand for inside anus..if not some some girls dey reason with their anus sef d guy for no dey find her sense for there undecided undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
na rubbish now...why u go put hand for inside anus..if not some some girls dey reason with their anus sef d guy for no dey find her sense for there undecided undecided
i agree grin
crazies dey here sha grin
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

i agree grin
crazies dey here sha grin
Unlimited Crazies...Small pikin don take over fully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
5mil for bp
Chicken Change...permit me to double it undecided
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Chicken Change...permit me to double it undecided
grin grin come choptongue
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin come choptongue
Wetin you dey chop?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Wetin you dey chop?
Small rice for bottom pot grin

Long throat no gree me
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Small rice for bottom pot grin

Long throat no gree me
You see, if you marry me you go chop rice ontop pot,instead of bottom pot..but I go chop for love sake
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
You see, if you marry me you go chop rice ontop pot,instead of bottom pot..but I go chop for love sake
Lol, I just want eat ni
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by dacovajnr: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Lol, I just want eat ni
Oya bring am over to ze oza rum grin we shall chop together, chopn't it?
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Oya bring am over to ze oza rum grin we shall chop together, chopn't it?
grin grin grin grin I belong to the living room
Re: [Fingering] Is There A Good Way To Get Rid Of The Vaginal Smell After Fingering? by kuchikau1: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:
jakendeola how far? cheesy
pls clarify ur id.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / My Wife Midnight Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.