Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) (4500 Views)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Stanleysteno(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
May the gods be with you,,soft work
thanks boss but u go do one thing for me, change that gods to GOD abeg, i prefer GOD being with me to gods.... Its our work oooo *winks*
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu don c am finish..
but I prefer that your former picture

the one you pix mixed
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by kibra4u(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself....
And she cheats on you. Women....full of deceit. Guy shine your eyes. None of them might be meant for you literally speaking.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I said so cos Edo men no dey love women from other tribe
Mummy B, stop lying. angry
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Mummy B, stop lying. angry
who is this?
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
who is this?
Your friend.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Your friend.
Give me a clue
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Give me a clue
Iya B.

Ssshhhh
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Iya B.

Ssshhhh
Sexfoss
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Sexfoss
Wtf!? angry
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Wtf!? angry
Give me a clue then grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Give me a clue then grin
I already did with 'iya B'. Thought you'll decode that.

Is your 826 still active on whatsapp?
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
I already did with 'iya B'. Thought you'll decode that.

Is your 826 still active on whatsapp?
Nope, first and last letter of your former ID will work like magicgrin

Old age no lemme grab
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Nope, first and last letter of your former ID will work like magicgrin

Old age no lemme grab
Lol. Old age? You're too young to be saying that.

Pm me.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Lol. Old age? You're too young to be saying that.

Pm me.
I can't access my mails

Let's look for an old thread
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by BoleAndFish: 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
I can't access my mails

Let's look for an old thread
Okay.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Okay.
Send SMS on that my phone number. 826
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by kuchikau1: 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by olac21(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
Happy said her girlfriend persuaded her to accept the guy and she did.... just once

for gift.... anytime we have misunderstanding (quarreling) she accept her present toaster and put the blame on me....
Go for happy then,Gift isn't meant for you since she always fall back on her toaster anytime there's misunderstanding between you!
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...

from what I understood here. in marriage, first, marry a woman that has an iota of the fear of God, why I will say u should not consider happy for a wife is that if she can cheet on u in courtship (that is if u are very sure with proof) she will do double or threeple in marriage if u cannot get it right in courtship u will never get it right in marriage, if did not enjoy ur courtship u can never enjoy the marriage. Never marry a lady out of pity because she has done this or that for u by the way has she done for u what no man has ever done, if u marry out of sympathy people will sympathize with ur marriage on a long run. Never marry a woman with hot temper because they is a spirit behind it, hot temperament is not emotional. tribe should never be a bases to marry someone, marry ur friend someone u love and trust, someone u share the same vision. my brother it doesn't matter who u met first. by the way, are u sure ur mind is not settling for happy because that's the person ur parents are recommending for u, have a reason any decision u take in life. I rest my case hear and pray very well for God to give u wisdom.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nacoss25:

from what I understood here. in marriage, first, marry a woman that has an iota of the fear of God, why I will say u should not consider happy for a wife is that if she can cheet on u in courtship (that is if u are very sure with proof) she will do double or threeple in marriage if u cannot get it right in courtship u will never get it right in marriage, if did not enjoy ur courtship u can never enjoy the marriage. Never marry a lady out of pity because she has done this or that for u by the way has she done for u what no man has ever done, if u marry out of sympathy people will sympathize with ur marriage on a long run. Never marry a woman with hot temper because they is a spirit behind it, hot temperament is not emotional. tribe should never be a bases to marry someone, marry ur friend someone u love and trust, someone u share the same vision. my brother it doesn't matter who u met first. by the way, are u sure ur mind is not settling for happy because that's the person ur parents are recommending for u, have a reason any decision u take in life. I rest my case hear and pray very well for God to give u wisdom.
Amen thanks boss....
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Tony tetuila comes to mind
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:44am On Apr 24, 2017
redbeans:
Tony tetuila comes to mind
whitebeans
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu don c am finish..
i love em though
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
i love em though

Lolzz yhu no need to gimmi.. Hope.. Talk yhur mind.. The legs long shikenah.. Ah no go vex.. grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

Lolzz yhu no need to gimmi.. Hope.. Talk yhur mind.. The legs long shikenah.. Ah no go vex.. grin
lolzzz..... why I go yab you?? you don see my own legs before?? my own Na pole

long gotv pole
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz..... why I go yab you?? you don see my own legs before?? my own Na pole

long gotv pole

Lol.. No be yab jhoor.. My own be say yarn yhur mind.. grin

Gotv pole?..

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

Lol.. No be yab jhoor.. My own be say yarn yhur mind.. grin
Gotv pole?..
lolzzz

Nobi my fault..... I have seen worse...... mine is not too bad
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

Nobi my fault..... I have seen worse...... mine is not too bad

And yhu were saying you're hoping for 3 inches more.. Issorait grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Jodha:

And yhu were saying you're hoping for 3 inches more.. Issorait grin
hehehehe..... just two more inches
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by darbeelicous(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
fernandowski and jodha sitting on a tree.... D-E-R-A-I-L-L-I-N-G.

I'm a troubu maker tongue tongue
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
darbeelicous:
fernandowski and jodha sitting on a tree.... D-E-R-A-I-L-L-I-N-G.

I'm a troubu maker tongue tongue
hehehehehehehehehe

this girl...... what's up with you?? I and my wife can't talk in peace again abi??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which One Will You Marry?? (pic) / Advantages Of Polyandry / Please A Sister Needs Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.