Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) (4504 Views)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Don't No Y Am Not Lucky With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by darbeelicous(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin grin and me I cannot look for trouble in peace again?

shocked shocked wife?..... Ah ah, jodha used to be my friend o, she no invite me! Abi Una no want make I come chop rice?
Fernandowski:
hehehehehehehehehe

this girl...... what's up with you?? I and my wife can't talk in peace again abi??
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Fernandowski(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
darbeelicous:

shocked shocked wife?..... Ah ah, jodha used to be my friend o, she no invite me! Abi Una no want make I come chop rice?
lolzzz

na ur name be rice
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by darbeelicous(f): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2017
mtcheeewwww stingy people

Jodha do run abi? Chaii... angry angry
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

na ur name be rice
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
fernandowski and jodha sitting on a tree.... D-E-R-A-I-L-L-I-N-G.

I'm a troubu maker tongue tongue

I'm sure the op is happy about what we're doing... grin grin...
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:

Used to??... Chai this girl don unfriend me cry sad

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by darbeelicous(f): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2017
u broke my heart na. cry cry cry
Jodha:

Used to??... Chai this girl don unfriend me cry sad
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Lionessza(f): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...

How about you stop wasting both their time and look for someone you really want to commit to? . undecided
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by barallanee(f): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Pls who sang dis song o...Na old song grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by barallanee(f): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
So people still do dis kind of love ....
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
u broke my heart na. cry cry cry

Eyah cry kpele ooo... Lefulefu. Please bring tissue cry
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by darbeelicous(f): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
haaah...... Lefulefu no dey produce tissue o...... Na only popcorn factory e get!

Abeg, bring popcorn jhoor..... grin grin
Jodha:

Eyah cry kpele ooo... Lefulefu. Please bring tissue cry
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by marvin902(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
this might sound stupid but might work.. have ever tried in your quiet time closing your eye's and thinking about the person that makes you happy, comfortable, and always fun to be around with which ever girl pops out that's who your heart wants..sounds stupid just my opinion
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
darbeelicous:
haaah...... Lefulefu no dey produce tissue o...... Na only popcorn factory e get!

Abeg, bring popcorn jhoor..... grin grin

Him get all of em.. If nah tissue.. If nah lipstick.. If nah popcorn.. Him get all of em grin wink
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by texzy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Take happy n send gift to me, I'll help her to forget u in no time.... Trust me, I've been doing this work for over five years now, its our work ooo
#Idiot
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Stanleysteno(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
texzy:
#Idiot
i agree that I'm an idiot, so can u move on with ur life now pls
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Choose the one your heart wants
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I have two gf that really love and understand me,, one name is happy(Benin girl),, other name is Gift(calarba girl)... the both of them knew about it.... but now am confused and I need one because my doctor advised me to Limit sex... these two girls are very kind and understanding they have supported me in so many ways most especially Gift the calarba girl....
happy the Benin girl is the one I love most, and she's the one my parents want me to marry but I can't just betray Gift like that because she's the one I met first..... I promised gift I will marry her before I met happy.....

Happy is more beautiful and have a bad character, whenever she's coming to my place she always bring me food from her place but she got hot temper.... she's sexy but don't like too much sex and I have caught her cheating once....

Gift is social, all my friends like her but my parents don't want me to marry from calarba... she No most everything about me not like happy..... I met her first we have be dating for 3yrs now she love sex more than anything I have caught her cheating on me 3 times with diffrent boys... she's a good cook...

Gift said if I live her she will never marry in life again and happy said if I live her she will kill herself.... funny girls

I love them both but I need one.... am just confused...
jodha and deerbelicious.
this bros no need popcorn or tissue cheesy
this is wat he needs grin
op angry angry angry angry...oya give me ur back angry

Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jodha:

I'm sure the op is happy about what we're doing... grin grin...
congratulations.... happy married life
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lionessza:

How about you stop wasting both their time and look for someone you really want to commit to? . undecided
am not wasting anybody's time.... they are the ones wasting my time
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
barallanee:
So people still do dis kind of love ....
as in how??
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
marvin902:
this might sound stupid but might work.. have ever tried in your quiet time closing your eye's and thinking about the person that makes you happy, comfortable, and always fun to be around with which ever girl pops out that's who your heart wants..sounds stupid just my opinion
sound perfect
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
lefulefu:
jodha and deerbelicious. this bros no need popcorn or tissue cheesy this is wat he needs grin op angry angry angry angry...oya give me ur back angry
oga go and bring the popcorn
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Jodha(f): 6:08am On Apr 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
RichlyOBS:
congratulations.... happy married life

Happy married werrin.. Biko. I'm aa single as anything...

The status of my finger is "awaiting ring"... Mbok no come spoil market for me..
In fact over singleness dey worry me.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by RichlyOBS(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2017
Jodha:
lipsrsealed

Happy married werrin.. Biko. I'm aa single as anything...

The status of my finger is "awaiting ring"... Mbok no come spoil market for me..
In fact over singleness dey worry me.. grin cheesy grin
I thought you are married.... anyways happy single life.... being single is boring get a dude.... if you don't see who toast you come toast me I go agree.... Kikiki
Re: Am In Love With 2 Women I Don't No Which One To Choose...(advise) by Lionessza(f): 4:37am On May 02, 2017
RichlyOBS:
am not wasting anybody's time.... they are the ones wasting my time

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(video):Nigerian ‘toy Boy’ Leaks Chat With His Sugar Mummy Who Sent Him N500k / Has Anyone Use Sunking Solar 32 Inch Tv's? / If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.