Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,528 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (68408 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Leriebloom:
Comments got me cracking up. Chai...Nairaland the home of savagery grin grin
Hello lerie,u look nice.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Leriebloom(f): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
SHOCK7:

Hello lerie,u look nice.

Thanks cheesy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:

Great Lions and Lionesses!!!!! Roar!!!
You for ask how I take know
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Leriebloom:

Thanks cheesy
I sent u a pm,hope u reply?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sidoka:

Since when has it become a crime for a woman to kneel down for her man,what is wrong in a virtus woman that knows and upholds her culture.

Even their lady (president )knelt down to greet Goodluck Jonathan while he was in office and that's their culture.
Actually I would accord her more respect as I would do you cause she still knows how to be a woman.

Most comments here just shows how foolish Nigerians are getting by day trying to be whiter than the whites grin
So it is her culture to kneel and receive a ring

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by summerflame(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
ijayebonyi:
shocked Just French? How about Afghanistan?
I prefer Koren
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
summerflame:
I prefer Koren
;DDokay will turn to chinese
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennynelcon:
Lol..ion need to ask cuz it's might not be true
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennynelcon:

Lol..ion need to ask cuz it might not be true
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Angel1696: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
do u know how many assignment she has done the fasting and other spiritual things just to have a husband at her age.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:

Lol..ion need to ask cuz it's might not be true
The wall, covered with wallpapers is enough trademark there... I have been there cool
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Why'd u deactivate the other account?

Wasn't planning on coming back on this forum, but I love hiphop n text battling so came back fb dey jonz at times.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adanna2828:

Wasn't planning on coming back on this forum, but I love hiphop n text battling so came back fb dey jonz at times.

Yea, I think I've seen you text jousting before. That was last year though..

Are u part Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennynelcon:

The wall, covered with wallpapers is enough trademark there... I have been there cool
ahhh Badoo.. so you one of our 'ogos' ..from balewa to Nkrumah..twale!!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:

ahhh Badoo.. so you one of our 'ogos' ..from balewa to Nkrumah..twale!!
Lol I no too wakaa... are you still there or a super Lioness?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennynelcon:
Lol I no too wakaa... are you still there or a super Lioness?
still a lioness..I never reach super
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:

still a lioness..I never reach super
Ok, very soon
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by summerflame(m): 3:16am On Apr 25, 2017
ijayebonyi:
;DDokay will turn to chinese
abi Yankee kiss?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 25, 2017
SINZ:

Yea, I think I've seen you text jousting before. That was last year though..

Are u part Nigerian?
What your real name? Your pic looks like that Kachy catfish chick.

Nah only in chi, bloodwise I got no African in me, I wish though lolz. My man Igbo though.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Adanna2828:

What your real name? Your pic looks like that Kachy catfish chick.

Nah only in chi, bloodwise I got no African in me, I wish though lolz. My man Igbo though.

Kachy catfish chic??

I don't gerrit
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa ooo shocked

Na real wa!
I can't even imagine! angry

Well my man knows wats up!

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.