Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (68134 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Fool!

It takes a fool to know another fool....

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Halen(f): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Nwodosis:
Were you expecting her to stand? Do you know what our ladies go through to have a man of their own just to please the society that kept reminding them of their marital status?
If not that God in his infinite mercy has turned our ladies hearts to plastics,
that only compresses to return to its shape latter, do you t think there would've been any of our ladies alive with the heartbreak that they are collecting left and right like medals?

love love love
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2017
czarr:
only you kimnicki hmmm

Na only you be Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj

lol.
awon werey jati jati

grin

disclaimer: I no know wetin e mean oooo. I just copy cheesy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by 2bam: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2017
the man suppose to knee down for the woman were is the pride of the woman this is were the mistake starts from when the marriage sttarts proper now there we be all form of infedility coming from the man side because the woman has already fooled herself by doing what the man suppose to do.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It takes a fool to know another fool....
Wrong. When you don't measure up to some standard of reasoning, you know your real name. Thanks at least for owning up!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Bridget95:
The man just engaged an ancestor for a wife.
hmm dis ur dp ehn cheesy
making me imaging things i no suppose imagine cheesy.nice dp though.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Palado(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
This is the ideal way, it is the craziness of the world that made a man kneel for his proposed wife. It is not so when GOD created man and woman neither is anywhere in the Bible or Quran that expects a man to kneel for the wife.

Stay BLESS
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Wrong. When you don't measure up to some standard of reasoning, you know your real name. Thanks at least for owning up!

I still repeat what I stated. Not owing up to nothing. It takes a fool to know another fool .........
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Makz: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2017
undecided
Bridget95:
The man just engaged an ancestor for a wife.

lefulefu:

hmm dis ur dp ehn cheesy
making me imaging things i no suppose imagine cheesy.nice dp though.

I dunno why I had to take a look and I am like "wow"!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Makz:
undecided

I dunno why I had to take a look and I am like "wow"!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:
This only happens when you're shaped like fish roll. gringrin

grin grin grin
u baaaaaad oooooh!!!! Lwkmd
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:
wich pregnant? na just fat belly she get.
Nope. she's actually pregnant!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2017
Omotayor123:

Nope. she's actually pregnant!
ok if she"s really pregnant then the guy did the right thing by proposing
@op
a happy married life with plenty pickins to them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:
ngwanu why won't she kneel when she looks like his sugar mummy..it's cool tho
only a Lioness can say this
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Any of them that want to kneel down can kneel, as long as they are happy with each other, that's the most important thing. *happiness*
wishing dem long lasting n happy married life
Agree

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
summerflame:
like telling u that u are sexily endowed aND beautiful?
Lol. Thanks
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Lol, nwanyi oma, I only stated my observation. grin
You can actually see other good things in that pictures instead
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Leriebloom(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
Comments got me cracking up. Chai...Nairaland the home of savagery grin grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by summerflame(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ijayebonyi:
Lol. Thanks
I am glad I could make u smile, don't u think I deserve a French kiss from u?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by divinevie(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Marcofranz:
She is obviously older than the man , and she seems pregnant.
the only reasonable comment I see.....
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
summerflame:
I am glad I could make u smile, don't u think I deserve a French kiss from u?
shocked Just French? How about Afghanistan?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennynelcon:
only a Lioness can say this
Great Lions and Lionesses!!!!! Roar!!!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by kimnicki(f): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
numericalguy:

Why are you so pained. Did someone break your heart. Seems you have a very very sad story to tell which is why you are so sad and unhappy when others are getting married.
Hian!! inukwa!!
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Cutie smiley
Thank you sweetheart
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
ijayebonyi:
You can actually see other good things in that pictures instead

Mind naming a few?
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Adanna2828:
Thank you sweetheart
Why'd u deactivate the other account?

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Cutie smiley
u too like better tin cheesy wink
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:
u too like better tin cheesy wink
Baba I dey appreciate the work of God cheesy
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

Baba I dey appreciate the work of God cheesy
yes me too grin
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by andyanders: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
True African lady. That is how it should and not for a man to kneel down for a woman when it is always a woman under a man when they are in the other room.When not in the other room, a woman must bend when there is a quick something to offer from behind.

That is good mehn. Men stop kneeling down when you want to propose. It has changed henceforth.

If you like, throw stone, e no concern me. I talk my mind.
Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SINZ: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
lefulefu:
yes me too grin
God bless you my broda cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
kimnicki:
ngwanu why won't she kneel when she looks like his sugar mummy..it's cool tho
U wicked though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Do You Admire About The Opposite Sex? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.