Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) (2096 Views)

Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / Slay Queen In USA And Slay Queen In Nigeria. Pics Added (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
we guys all need to be wise, all the Nigerian girls on badoo and social media both Facebook are all runs girls. What ever a girl had in mind to start snapping and editing her pictures to look sharp and post on social media must be to attract men that will sleep with her and pay her money including married women. I really pity any young guy that still think marrying a Nigerian girl is the best for himself. Whenever i see all this pre wedding pics I will just be like I really pity this guy if only he knows how many men that have slept with this girl he is about to marry and how many men that Will continue to sleep with her after he he has married her. Our Nigerian girl don't marry for love any more , they marry just to remove the shame and answer a married women and then still be playing there runs right under your roof as there husband. Just check there whatsapp chat and you will see nothing less than 50 different guys , so tell me which business are they discussing if not to fkk and give them money . If you see 50k in the bank account ballance of an average Nigerian girl, just know that the 50k you saw there are money given to her by other men that have slept with her . Our girls have become so Lazy to the extent that they can't make 10k on there own without opening there leg for a man to sleep with them and give them money . We need to be wise .our girls are no more good for marriage .let's not deceive our selves

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tell me something shocked
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Tell me something shocked
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mansions:

Let the wise men that have read this tread just learn from it . And if you think I'm lying just tell your girlfriend / wife to bring her androi phone , check her whatsapp messages, Facebook messages and other social media she belong to . then you will believe me
my girl is faithful..
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by xendra: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
cheesy we don frustrate this one. like how many thread will you open in one day with your one-size-fits-all discovery
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
cheesy we don frustrate this one. like how many thread will you open in one day with your one-size-fits-all discovery

Hahahahah All dem bunch of prostitutesss keep coming out by one . Lazyy uselesss tinss .have you ever made 50k on your own before if not random guys from one after the other sleeps with u and pay . Anyway mek una continue to dry fool some guys shaa. Ashwoo nobi work oooh

1 Like

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by xendra: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mansions:

Hahahahah All dem bunch of prostitutesss keep coming out by one . Lazyy uselesss tinss .have you ever made 50k on your own before if not random guys from one after the other sleeps with u and pay . Anyway mek una continue to dry fool some guys shaa. Ashwoo nobi work oooh
aswear I like to c dem cry babies like you who cant get no love because they gat none to give.

and from the frustration in your write-up I can tell you are very ugly and broke........BAD COMBO

paulkillerman come carry your broda

1 Like

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Splinz(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Enough of the epistles already. I've got better things to do with my time than worrying about women.
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some ladies earn from a decent paying job not every lady sleep around for money but I guess the percentage of those that sleep for money is larger than those who don't sleep for money
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
aswear I like to c dem cry babies like you who cant get no love because they gat none to give.

and from the frustration in your write-up I can tell you are very ugly and broke........BAD COMBO

Imagine a girl like you placing money first , calling a man broke as if money is the main reason you Will date or love a man . I really pity you . the man that will fall into your trap is the one I pity most because you are likely to empty his bank account and finish his money . By there fruit we shall know them . Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
You no tire for girls matter cheesy.
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Ragnorak: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
My girl is even richer than me.. So I know it's not about money.

Not that I have not come across the regular girl that's after money. Life is a teacher, not all lessons are the same.
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
You no tire for girls matter cheesy.

Really I Don tire for una Nigerian girls matar ooh, the only thing I do with you girls is to fkkk una with 2 Cd , lol but to marry una keep for house I will never do that . Relationship is not a job opportunity and marriage is not bye bye to poverty the way you Nigerian girls see it . So I better go marry from outside the country
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mansions:

Really I Don tire for una Nigerian girls matar ooh, the only thing I do with you girls is to fkkk una with 2 Cd , lol but to marry una keep for house I will never do that . Relationship is not a job opportunity and marriage is not bye bye to poverty the way you Nigerian girls see it . So I better go marry from outside the country
Swerve jare, girls are getting married every Saturday, who cares if you marry or not?

1 Like

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Mansions: 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Swerve jare, girls are getting married every Saturday, who cares if you marry or not?

Go through the divorce list of marriages in Nigeria. Marriage is now like a joke In this country. 36550 people divorced between last year and this year and only 8600 marriages took place in these period . So who is deciving who.
Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by kuchikau1: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

1 Like

Re: For Instergram Girls And Slay Queens (pics Added ) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:

. My baby love, how are you, Never knew u miss me same way I miss u; please reply my PM, let me arrange for us to meet... Will really love to taste what u feel like not minding what it will cost.
I just sent u another PM.. Will be waiting...

(1) (Reply)

Don't Search These On Google... You Have Been Warned. / When A Lady Says No.what Does She Mean Exactly / Lady Calls Out One Of The Guys That Gang Raped Her 17 Years Ago As He Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.