Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (49990 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Warn kwa.....dacovajnr no dey here...
So tell me.....how do u let it out?
Aderola15 sheybi you let it out like this wink

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
How did Dacovajnr find out? This muss be Corrapshun

Iyamm nor understanding too, did you tell him? angry
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Warn kwa.....dacovajnr no dey here...
So tell me.....how do u let it out?
I dey here..so don't you dare

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Lol he dey funny me each time he dey share him own post grin The guy is pure evil
Lolx..Edimolu get motive faa! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Dacovajnr I told you right?

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

tongue tongue tongue
lol the terrestrial forces are behind you, ómó aké grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Na twice baba mi grin
Haa! You Rugged! wink but don't mess with what's mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Hahaha..haba kilode?.... Aderola15 shey na true? grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Lolx..Edimolu get motive faa! grin
You notice one set babe edimolu catch this afternoon? Edimolu fishing net strong die grin

At least rola go rest now grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
asin the thing weak me
abeg no too let am weak u.op wey rent room for back of hotel na im know wetin im dey find dere grin .
Aderola15 dear how body? wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Haa! You Rugged! wink but don't mess with what's mine
Yessur....how many babes shlda package for u in exchange for aderola15? grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dingbang(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
See as dem just finish chronique for him thread . sobs

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
See as dem just finish chronique for him thread . sobs

How do you mean?
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Yessur....how many babes shlda package for u in exhange for aderola15? grin
Ehn ehn, how about bringing like 20 bumbae

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dingbang(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
chronique:

How do you mean?
scroll through ur thread na...
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
You notice one set babe edimolu catch this afternoon? Edimolu fishing net strong die grin

Lol...i tire for you oooo.....you just dey cast me ehn grin....

Oya talk am again

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:

I see am now! I just bone, I no wan spoil job..the babe na rejected one lah...Eddy wan console Her with him magic wand..but d girl no ja..i sure say some guys go don use the opportunity add her with dat format wey she take drop digit.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Na my business I dey mind but trust me, the sound from that place could be very distracting.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Ehn ehn, how about bringing like 20 bumbae
I knkw say na death mission u go gimme.....na why i dey ask dacova grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Hahaha..haba kilode?.... Aderola15 shey na true? grin

Lool... Snow is madt nii ooo grin angry

lefulefu:

abeg no too let am weak u.op wey rent room for back of hotel na im know wetin im dey find dere grin .

Lefu, I'm fine and you?

FelixFelicis:
lol the terrestrial forces are behind you, ómó aké grin

Lemme goan report you to my Baeby sef. angry
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I see am now! I just bone, I no wan spoil job..the babe na rejected one lah...Eddy wan console Her with him magic wand..but d girl no ja..i sure say some guys go don use the opportunity add her with dat format wey she take drop digit.
hmnm but na Eddy gangan she give so him get small advantage if he approaches her smartly. Instead make eddy go dey do him homework now he dey play with rola for here grin He go cm later say e no geh babe. is he doing us? grin

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Yessur....how many babes shlda package for u in exchange for aderola15? grin
although She's priceless but if you can dive inside lagoon from 3MB and swim from 3MB to ajah, then you can have her grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
lefulefu:

But why he cum dey complain ontop say na e go carry himself go that side.

Come here alagba,i no say make you come here come dey rub Rola matter for my face. Wait!! Aderola15 wetin you take body do wey lefu dey ask how body? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
edimolu:

Lol...i tire for you oooo.....you just dey cast me ehn grin....

Oya talk am again
I dn cast you again, see wetin I just tell Dacova grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I see am now! I just bone, I no wan spoil job..the babe na rejected one lah...Eddy wan console Her with him magic wand..but d girl no ja..i sure say some guys go don use the opportunity add her with dat format wey she take drop digit
@ 1st bolded...tell me bout it

Lemme giv u a close knit one.....as i see the number, i lost interest immediately.....cos of @ 2nd bolded...probably that was wah she was trying to do anywaiz.....increase fan base..... angry d tin weak me....
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Dacovajnr I told you right?
That what?
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
although She's priceless but if you can dive inside lagoon from 3MB and swim from 3MB to ajah, then you can have her grin

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin

Ma Nigga, kukuma kee Eddy ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
kuku put rope for him neck hang am to banana tree grin

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin

Ma Nigga, kukuma kee Eddy ooo
lol why you dey copy me now
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Na how many babes i ask u o baba....i no be fish abeegi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by dacovajnr: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aderola15:

You berra cum out clean before I descend on you angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.