Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (49991 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 6:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Sincere4u:
when the noise starts switch on a home theatre if you have one, and that takes care of the noise.
if you want to make a statement increase the volume so that it disturbs the noise maker.
If this happens each time the noise maker starts, she will know her moans are heard further than she could be comfortable with.
With that the noise might end.

Turning up music to be loud, might disturb others especially at night...
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Pastis: 6:39am On Apr 25, 2017
This is not about living beside a hotel I guess, except ur gal there is moaning on a megaphone, I don't understand how you hear all the sounds in detail if u are not living window to window of each other. And that morning, afternoon and night thing everyday means U don't have a job. U should be searching for a job seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by 9jatatafo(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2017
OP please go and buy earphone and block the sound. Your soul is in your house but your spirit as at the hotel room. Mind your business and concentrate
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Dyt(f): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2017
chronique:

Two things that came to my mind are : the mileage wey the girl kitty cat done run, and the fact that one way or the other, she would be someone's wife one day. Very disheartening to think of.

She could be the woman you find it all in
Who knows
grin cheesy
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by 4reala(m): 7:00am On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

Na melody to my ear oooo......i no need hear d guy sound...that'd be an ewww/turn off....but the female?....na d best gbedu be dat....i look forward to it
Vaseline crew spotted grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Dyt:

She could be the woman you find it all in
Who knows
grin cheesy

I like the fact that you got a lot of junk packed in your trunk;the type that leads a lot of brothers to hell... tongue
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by 2shure: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Liar.
Like say your dick nor dey hard like stone when u hear her moan.
Konji niggi
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Pastis:
This is not about living beside a hotel I guess, except ur gal there is moaning on a megaphone, I don't understand how you hear all the sounds in detail if u are not living window to window of each other. And that morning, afternoon and night thing everyday means U don't have a job. U should be searching for a job seriously.

I think you might need to go back to school cause you seem to have skipped classes the day they taught you guys comprehension. How did you manage to skip the part where I said the days when I get to work from home, are days when I get to hear them get it on all day?
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by edimolu(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2017
4reala:
Vaseline crew spotted grin
Lol...fym..veseline ko lotion nii.....i hv never bin sex starved.....its very unimaginable now...me? deriving self-pleasure by playing with my jrod....wow...well i dont blame dose who do it...nt my fvckin bzness

Felixfelicis see wetin u dey cause grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2017
edimolu:

Lol...fym..veseline ko lotion nii.....i hv never bin sex starved.....its very unimaginable now...me? deriving self-pleasure by playing with my jrod....wow...well i dont blame dose who do it...nt my fvckin bzness

Felixfelicis see wetin u dey cause grin
grin grin
They don get you o Eddy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by internetgangste: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
steppin:
Chai! The babe with the moans NA bad okpo. That kain babe go dey smoke all kinds of shít nd can fûck all day. Dangerous and reckless babe.

dem dey smoke anything, dem dey drink Hennessy oo
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Pataricatering(f): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2017
It's not that you know her future husband so what is your business? You don't know nor care about him so why do you feel " disheartened" ? Men are forever hoping to "
Punish " women who are sexual despite being quite sexual themselves - hypocrisy . Don't worry - up install a kitty mileage machine on your wife to check her mileage before you marry her.
chronique:

Two things that came to my mind are : the mileage wey the girl kitty cat done run, and the fact that one way or the other, she would be someone's wife one day. Very disheartening to think of.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2017
Pataricatering:
It's not that you know her future husband so what is your business? You don't know nor care about him so why do you feel " disheartened" ? Men are forever hoping to "
Punish " women who are sexual despite being quite sexual themselves - hypocrisy . Don't worry - up install a kitty mileage machine on your wife to check her mileage before you marry her.

Next time you want to quote me, pls try to say something sensible and meaningful. Thanks.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Sammyblaq(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2017
Same moan M,A, and N...
I don't think it is a hotel.

OP u re sharing fence with a brothel.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Berbierklaus(f): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun kindly go and read up the first page of this thread and give me a reason why clicking on any thread from romance section should be encouraged with the derailment from those kids there
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by CarlosTheJackal: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=55894878][/quote] Hope you can relate to it
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
chronique:
Ok. I've been contemplating on whether or not to post this online but finally decided to do it.

My house is sharing a fence with a hotel at my back. It normally shouldn't be my business. However, It has become a source of concern lately. Everyday, I keep hearing a particular female voice moan. The days I decide to work from home, I would hear the moans morning, afternoon and night. What makes it funny is that, it's a particular voice I keep hearing. More like a particular person is being bleeped morning, noon and night everyday. Been hearing this for a very long time but just finally realized it's a particular person... At first, it was amusing but now, it has become disgusting.

My question : have you or are you experiencing this? How did you / are you coping with it?
Yas my neighbour does the same
Lol

Let me tell you what I did .. so one night she was making noise as usual cause yhe wall so tning so i went on the phone to call my friend ( and i was talking so they can hear me grin was like if u see the fat beech making noise up n down just laughing all sorts ... the next morning i was waiting to hear their door. As soon as she opend hers i came outside to act like I'm throwing ruubbish in my bin Then i gave her the look undecided undecided undecided
dats wt i did to the fat bird screaming everynight .. ( she no even set good self ) honestly when u see the person it will even irritate u more
( Give her the olosho look )

Anyway long story short .. think shes been dumped since that day no more noise grin blissful sleep till he gets new bae

Op no matter how hard u try to ignore it is one of the most annoying sounds specially if u b V grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by KennyID17(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yas my neighbour does the same
Lol

Let me tell you what I did .. so one night she was making noise as usual cause yhe wall so tning so i went on the phone to call my friend ( and i was talking so they can hear me grin was like if u see the fat beech making noise up n down just laughing all sorts ... the next morning i was waiting to hear their door. As soon as she opend hers i came outside to act like I'm throwing ruubbish in my bin Then i gave her the look undecided undecided undecided
dats wt i did to the fat bird screaming everynight .. ( she no even set good self ) honestly when u see the person it will even irritate u more
( Give her the olosho look )

Anyway long story short .. think shes been dumped since that day no more noise grin blissful sleep till he gets new bae

Op no matter how hard u try to ignore it is one of the most annoying sounds specially if u b V grin

Oshay!!! cheesy cheesy

#TeamV grin grin grin

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by UncutSk(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Come to owerri naa I have like 4 hotels around me, easy access to olosho
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
KennyID17:

Oshay!!! cheesy cheesy

#TeamV grin grin grin
grin lol work wan lift me for ere o
Come n epp me joor
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by andyanders: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
chronique:
Ok. I've been contemplating on whether or not to post this online but finally decided to do it.

My house is sharing a fence with a hotel at my back. It normally shouldn't be my business. However, It has become a source of concern lately. Everyday, I keep hearing a particular female voice moan. The days I decide to work from home, I would hear the moans morning, afternoon and night. What makes it funny is that, it's a particular voice I keep hearing. More like a particular person is being bleeped morning, noon and night everyday. Been hearing this for a very long time but just finally realized it's a particular person... At first, it was amusing but now, it has become disgusting.

My question : have you or are you experiencing this? How did you / are you coping with it?

Had the experience b4. That was while a student. Came back from work around 4 am as I headed to get some rest after school and work that took me till that time, my next door neighbor where fvcking themselves and the lady was just moaning 'give it to me baby'. I couldn't stand that as I headed back to the living room to take a nap.
The house is made of wood and it was winter period. Now, I later discovered that they do that every night. Couldn't do anything cus the guy or the lady could be armed and wouldn't wanna have you disturb them.The 2nd day, I had to get out to downtown area to go watch 'GO Go Dancers'

I had to go get another apartment.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by KennyID17(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin lol work wan lift me for ere o
Come n epp me joor

On my way to ya work place like cheesy grin grin

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 27, 2017
chronique:

Turning up music to be loud, might disturb others especially at night...
Yes.
That's the time you can just ward off the noise by not turning it loud.
If you are concerned about loud music then there is an easy solution especially if you are a Christian.
Just go gather lots of audio messages that sternly preach against prostitution, fornication, adultery and other forms of sexual immorality.
When the Lady turns on her moans, you turn on your "anti-moan" and make it just about audible to her.
I tell you some of those messages, specially those by some radical-like pastors can kill any Libido instantly.
That one na serious bad market for her and who knows she might come to nairaland one day to create a thread asking for suggestions on how to deal with a noise from a neighbour that has ruined her type of business.grin
This is a battle she cannot win.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2017
grin
Sincere4u:

Yes.
If you are concerned about loud music then there is an easy solution especially if you are a Christian.
Just go gather lots of audio messages that sternly preach against prostitution, fornication, adultery and other forms of sexual immorality.
When the Lady turns on her moans, you turn on your "anti-moan" and make it just about audible to her.
I tell you some of those messages, specially those by some radical-like pastors can kill any Libido instantly.
That one na serious bad market for her and who knows she might come to nairaland one day to create a thread asking for suggestions on how to deal with a noise from a neighbour that has ruined her type of business.grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Sincere4u:

Yes.

This is what i call Game Changer!!
Sincere4u you keep pretending you know nothing yet you are so versatile.
Where the hell do you get all these ideas from
pretender!, i have caught you once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.