Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. (49721 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Amazing Pictures Of The Tallest People That Ever Lived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 10:29am On Apr 24, 2017
BoboYekini:

Na dat kind dem dey call Guesthouse.

Manager and receptionist/cleaner getting it on.

More like it.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
How can it be one particular female that moans from morning till night? wink
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
when the noise starts switch on a home theatre if you have one, and that takes care of the noise.
if you want to make a statement increase the volume so that it disturbs the noise maker.
If this happens each time the noise maker starts, she will know her moans are heard further than she could be comfortable with.
With that the noise might end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:
Ok. I've been contemplating on whether or not to post this online but finally decided to do it.

My house is sharing a fence with a hotel at my back. It normally shouldn't be my business. However, It has become a source of concern lately. Everyday, I keep hearing a particular female voice moan. The days I decide to work from home, I would hear the moans morning, afternoon and night. What makes it funny is that, it's a particular voice I keep hearing. More like a particular person is being bleeped morning, noon and night everyday. Been hearing this for a very long time but just finally realized it's a particular person... At first, it was amusing but now, it has become disgusting.

My question : have you or are you experiencing this? How did you / are you coping with it?

The only way you can cope is by getting yourself pears baby oil and do the needful.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by solidman59(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:
Ok. I've been contemplating on whether or not to post this online but finally decided to do it.

My house is sharing a fence with a hotel at my back. It normally shouldn't be my business. However, It has become a source of concern lately. Everyday, I keep hearing a particular female voice moan. The days I decide to work from home, I would hear the moans morning, afternoon and night. What makes it funny is that, it's a particular voice I keep hearing. More like a particular person is being bleeped morning, noon and night everyday. Been hearing this for a very long time but just finally realized it's a particular person... At first, it was amusing but now, it has become disgusting.

My question : have you or are you experiencing this? How did you / are you coping with it?

They too must be hearing your gf or wife moan wen you bang her.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by thesicilian: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

Two things that came to my mind are : the mileage wey the girl kitty cat done run, and the fact that one way or the other, she would be someone's wife one day. Very disheartening to think of.
Indeed.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by ncoolsome(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

Two things that came to my mind are : the mileage wey the girl kitty cat done run, and the fact that one way or the other, she would be someone's wife one day. Very disheartening to think of.

Just pray that the man handles the mechanize with care cuz she can as well be ur wife someday unknowingly...
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
I ashua you....this is kwaruption
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Lexusgs430: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

What you need to do is, go visit the hotel as a punter, look for the said girl, pay for one hour sex session, if she moans it means your joystick is big and hard enough, but if she remains quiet, you need to increase the size of your joystick........

She cannot keep teasing you and you don't use her for research......
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by CarlosTheJackal: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
Seun kindly go and read up the girst page of this thread and give me a reason why clicking on any thread from romance section should be encouraged with the derailment from those kids there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

What you need to do is, go visit the hotel as a punter, look for the said girl, pay for one hour sex session, if she moans it means your joystick is big and hard enough, but if she remains quiet, you need to increase the size of your joystick........

She cannot keep teasing you and you don't use her for research......

Lol. Kolomental.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Lexusgs430: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

Lol. Kolomental.

That is what I would do nah......... Possibly, it's the screaming that brings the customers back. You know some men get turned on extra, from all the soundtracks?
That is her USP............. Sharp bad Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Chelseafan1: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

And e fit be say na u go marry am last last like that grin grin grin **picks race***
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by lozanni(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
chronique:

Thank God you don't have kids yet, I mean how will you explain the moaning sound to them?

I thought there will be a lot of drama, like customers refusing to pay after being serviced by the lady, and so causing a fight to break out with the runz girl fighting nude!!!
There could also be a fight among the runz girls, it could result to breaking bottles, tearing of cloths etc.
I don't envy your living in such an environment at all.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
lozanni:

Thank God you don't have kids yet, I mean how will you explain the moaning sound to them?

I thought there will be a lot of drama, like customers refusing to pay after being serviced by the lady, and so causing a fight to break out with the runz girl fighting nude!!!
There could also be a fight among the runz girls, it could result to breaking bottles, tearing of cloths etc.
I don't envy your living in such an environment at all.

I've heard noise and quarrels on couple of occasions but not very often. The moans is the real isht. Sometimes I try to meditate (I do a lot of thinking / brain storming on issues) and from nowhere, the sound just starts and distracts me... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That is what I would do nah......... Possibly, it's the screaming that bring the customers back. You know some men get turned on extra, from all the soundtracks?
That is her USP............. Sharp bad Ashawo kobo kobo

I'm wishing and praying the owner would wake up and decide to sell it off one day so someone else can buy it off and use it for something meaningful. I would love to have a different neighbor there.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by goldedprince: 12:01am On Apr 25, 2017
there is a difference between a hotel and olosho quarters.
bro you live behind and olosho quarters.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Lexusgs430: 12:13am On Apr 25, 2017
chronique:

I'm wishing and praying the owner would wake up and decide to sell it off one day so someone else can buy it off and use it for something meaningful. I would love to have a different neighbor there.

If you are renting, have you thought of alternative accommodation?
Even if he sells, new owner might continue in the same line of trade......
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2017
Me I enjoy the sound of bleeping in the morning
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Ekofisk(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2017
My neighbor makes the same noise. Damn, loud sex really gets into your head if you're not involved. It totally destabilizes my train of thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by U2ice(m): 1:09am On Apr 25, 2017
i suppose she pays for d room as her personal room...

so guy d hustle is real!
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by BlueMags(m): 3:00am On Apr 25, 2017
I hope someone is not been held up against her will and being molested continually.

it wont be out of place to report to the police, just to be sure.

my dear, humans are cruel to humans o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by gregormendel: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2017
She might be a full time hustler
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by gregormendel: 4:29am On Apr 25, 2017
She might be a full time hustler
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Funjosh(m): 5:12am On Apr 25, 2017
On those guys on front page are something else. grin
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by sucre: 5:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Na wa. Unu just dey talk bleep bleep. No one has answered the niggas question. Bros biko park from that ama.
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Onedibe1: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2017
It turns u on,i guess...well u cn avoid hearing d moan by playing loud music
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2017
genesis hotel suite shares fence with our family house in Ibadan. I can relate. tho we don't hear sounds, buh I've seen many unclad people moving around the suite waiting to start the action. when the actions starts, they close curtains. Tho they've given us sleepless nights when they are plenty in the room and playing some card games.

one night was truth or dare.. I fink the loser has to strip unclad. the lady was shy sort of. na so the others started shouting, strip strip strip... on top of their voices oooo. I no fit sleep again till day break
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Rubbish. No video and not even audio recordings hm? How do u Want me to analyse the situation and help you hm?
Re: Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. by chronique(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2017
BlueMags:
I hope someone is not been held up against her will and being molested continually.

it wont be out of place to report to the police, just to be sure.

my dear, humans are cruel to humans o.

You know, I actually thought about this being a possibility cos I couldn't come to terms with how someone would be having sex up to 3 times everyday continually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.