Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Good Girl Gone Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girl Gone Bad (1145 Views)

April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girl Gone Bad by emedaz: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
my niaja people i dey great ohhhh

OK to set things off this is my first posting on niaraland and it so happen to be a female problem so sad.
OK i have  been in this a relationship with this beautiful niaja sister that happen to be the love of my life for five year and counting. both of us grow up in Nigeria b4 moving to the united state so we but have that Nigeria up bring. i mean she pretty much does everything that make her a wife material. within those five year we been going out she has never been the party kind of lady nor Flirtations kind of lady, we where just crazy about each other. to cut the long story short, we both got into different university and happen to find out self in a long distance relationship situation. the problem i now finding myself in is  that she changing on me really fast, from a God fearing girl to not going to church at all. from not party at all to party every time. from not having to many male friend to making new ones and hanging out with them. i mean she totally made a u turn from her old self. to me all of the promble listened above is nothing Major, i mean she young beautiful lady to happen to find her self in a new environment and i know am  not the only man that notice how beautiful she is, but i mean she has not handle the situation like some one that is in a 5 year relationship and couple that already making marriage plans as soon they both graduate. OK my guyz the major problem is that i happen to find out that there is this guy that is also crazy about her and call her all the time and send her Flirtation message. when i asked her about it, she told me he was just a Friend nothing much. i later found out that they both gone out couple of time and she even let him feel on her.my niaja people should try to make thing work between the both of us or should this be my excit sing. please am post this because i what to read people opinion on my situation. thanks  sad
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
Are you by any means rihanna? undecided
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Luvlgenius(m): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2010
soo sad, cry crygoes to show change is the only constant thing in nature.

I feel your pain
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by puskin: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
mama-gee:

hehehehehehehehe. grin grin grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by waleski(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2010
too bad life"s a bit.CH sad so get on with it its a pity dat u av wasted 5 gud years of ur life on a chick dat morph as soon as she entered yankee its so so sad kai 5 gud years on a relantionship it shows dat u guys were not meant 4 each other cause after spending 5 years with a chic d gurl now decides to be dribbling me men na die be dat besides why wuld i even want to spend 5 years courting a gurl its absurd wat a waste of my time shocked sorri again mate u made some really Fuc.ked decisions sad sad
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by omega25red(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2010
youshould have left the high school romance in high school. This is exactly what happens here in the states either the guy or the girl starts meeting new people and before you know it your long distance college relationship is over. My advice to you is to fall back from this relationship and try to enjoy college meet new girls shag like hell go to parties and study hard too. College life in america is a once in a life time experience dont blow it by being depressed over a girl who already is wilding out. Wild out too and see what she has to say when you go home for vaca wink
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by echobee(f): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2010
sorry,such is life.
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Emperoh(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2010
Poster
Ur girl is just discovering herself. . . just give her time and thank your stars this is happening!!
You do been worse off if she's in a marriage!!
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by kpolli(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
give her sometime,
if she misses u, she will be back, if she doesnt then u need to remind her of wat u once shared, if not she has flown away
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by hollandis(f): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
I hope you fuckedd that puzzy while it lasted
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by infobut(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
If she is really beautiful she will come back to her senses.I say this because beauty is not in the face but a light in the heart.If she doesn't come back be thankful to God for doing you a favor. Depending on how long this has been happening don't be in a haste to make decision and no revenge mission bro .Just live your life. cool
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Princek12(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
mama-gee:

Mama gee, the poster should now listen to Jay-Z. When a good girl goes bad, she's gone forever. My guy, ebe like say your girl don go be that oooooooooo. If I dey lie make water carry me go ooo -- Timaya
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
OP, I need you to put down Rhianna's CD for a second and retype your title grin grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by ruskiee(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
People change.
It's sad but true.
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Nura723(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2010
emedaz:

my niaja people i dey great ohhhh

OK to set things off this is my first posting on niaraland and it so happen to be a female problem so sad.
OK i have been in this a relationship with this beautiful niaja sister that happen to be the love of my life for five year and counting. both of us grow up in Nigeria b4 moving to the united state so we but have that Nigeria up bring. i mean she pretty much does everything that make her a wife material. within those five year we been going out she has never been the party kind of lady nor Flirtations kind of lady, we where just crazy about each other. to cut the long story short, we both got into different university and happen to find out self in a long distance relationship situation. the problem i now finding myself in is that she changing on me really fast, from a God fearing girl to not going to church at all. from not party at all to party every time. from not having to many male friend to making new ones and hanging out with them. i mean she totally made a u turn from her old self. to me all of the promble listened above is nothing Major, i mean she young beautiful lady to happen to find her self in a new environment and i know am not the only man that notice how beautiful she is, but i mean she has not handle the situation like some one that is in a 5 year relationship and couple that already making marriage plans as soon they both graduate. OK my guyz the major problem is that i happen to find out that there is this guy that is also crazy about her and call her all the time and send her Flirtation message. when i asked her about it, she told me he was just a Friend nothing much. i later found out that they both gone out couple of time and she even let him feel on her.my niaja people should try to make thing work between the both of us or should this be my excit sing. please am post this because i what to read people opinion on my situation. thanks sad
My Guy move on,
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by mamagee3(f): 1:36am On Jan 06, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

OP, I need you to put down Rhianna's CD for a second and retype your title grin grin

Exactly!!!
It looks like the album title is stuck in his brain
. grin grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by ubiaru(f): 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
Concentrate on your studies and please,get your tenses right.Ok.
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Luvlgenius(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2010
ubiaru:

Concentrate on your studies and please,get your tenses right.Ok.

Ouch!!!! Easy nah
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Jaideyone(m): 5:57pm On Jan 09, 2010
****singing nice guys finish last- greenday****
kpele ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by invisible2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2010
Move on, she has gotten something sweeter, but if she returns and you still feel her, accept her.
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Akinagirl(f): 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2010
My dude. Move on. She has apparently. wink
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by Bidemi1997(f): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2010
@poster,

My advice for you is to face your studies and thank God for showing you the kind of person she is. This is what happens when lovers who have a good relationship back home come abroad. It's very sad.
sad
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by mindeh(f): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2010
just forget about her
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad by spawnx: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2010
As JZ said "A good girl gone bad is lost forever" grin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? / As A Woman, Would You Woo A Man? / Would You Reconcile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.