Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (51278 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by luckycliff: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
we are going back to our root

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beejay1117:
ARE YOU SURE?

OR YOU ACTUALLY MEANT MILLIONS OF bleeps FROM THE IDGAF CREW? grin grin grin grin grin

Not every mention i respond to, and yours is one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Forevergood: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
U bloody fool... go and look for work because buhari don't even knw u
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ifyan(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
After initial gra gra, bubu later bow to pressure. This will make bubu a laughing stock in the eyes of his subject and other world leaders

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release
I pity your future

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
luckycliff:
is this real?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by gberra: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
guyXander:
I'm here only to mock Yoruba Muslims.
Afonja how far grin grin
Mock your Masters who delivered your hero from kuje??.

Igbos are Mad cry
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by megareal: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
DankemzI:
Hurrah grin cheesy

The Government of Abia and Akwa Ibom State have already declared today public holiday.

Aba is jubilating free drinks and nkwobi in excess quantity kiss cheesy grin

Afonjas be like shocked cry embarassed lipsrsealed

SESS Be like smiley wink cheesy grin cool tongue

Please stop lying against Akwa Ibom. Which public holiday?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
guyXander:
grin grin grin
The same people who paid his lawyers.
THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA.
You actually think we are joking grin grin

Una eye shocked don dey clear small small

Its actually 1million for each person.
Making it 3million..go to facebook and read the news on naij.com.
Dnt mind thse illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by guyXander(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
ionsman:
The crowd is always full of tout looking guys...

Like you sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Krisddon: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal
What is his crime?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Sunsets: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
pictures please
joeprince23:
carnival here in bonny island
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
megareal:

Please stop lying against Akwa Ibom. Which public holiday?

Dat was a joke..they smiles should tell u.
are u a kid?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by guyXander(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Mock your Masters who delivered your hero from kuje??.

Igbos are Mad cry
Yoruba Muslim, read properly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by akzjazz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beejay1117:
another word for incompetency is jamb
this people are not in anyway ready for the conduct of the 2017 utme. after spending months all in the name of making preparations the came out with a system that is not in any way better than the former

i blame Buhari for replacing a professor of test and measurement with an ORDINARY professor of Islamic studies

INDEED THERE WAS A NIGERIA. PLEASE ONE MINUTE SILENCE FOR OUR DEAD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

But you probably failed English in JAMB or you should have.
We want a better Nigeria for ourselves and children. Constructive criticism is better than celebrating the failure of a work in progress for the reforms we all cry about.
But to everybody their opinion is a granted right.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by oblaak(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Just go and drink poison and die,the worst has happened for you and your likes

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:
While Kanu will take his bail that took away some of his freedom, the other idiats will still be languishing in jail (Look at their face in the picture: Kanu smiling , the other two looking very sad). Kanu should insist that others whose bail were denied should be released as well, otherwise, he should refuse to go home.
But Ojukwu set the precedence when he received his gratuity from NA, while thousands of Biafra soldiers died in penury.

I, Before Others. IBO man for you..
yes! you are right but give the man a chance perhaps he will do something about those people, he just secured his own release he can not fight for those still held while inside with them, it's not logical.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
luckycliff:
is this for real? shocked this Biafrans are not joking o!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:

Have you changed tune ?.
First, you said he would rot in jail, now you are saying he begged for it.
Even I had little respect for you, the respect has evaporated today due to how you are embarrassing yourself on media. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Deactivate this account and open a fresh one if you must protect your dignity. Have a nice day.
you're wasting your time advising this guy...person wey nor get shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
The bail conditions are ridiculous in my opinion, Judge Binta must be on some cheap weed..

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Xtianvic(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
do you mean a criminal that could not be convicted?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Beejay1117(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
akzjazz:

But you probably failed English in JAMB or you should have.
We want a better Nigeria for ourselves and children. Constructive criticism is better than celebrating the failure of a work in progress for the reforms we all cry about.
But to everybody their opinion is a granted right.
no bro

I wrote jamb last year and by God's grace scored 71 don't you make mistakes?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Beejay1117(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
macluvph1:

Not every mention i respond to, and yours is one of them.
but you replied
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
gypsey:
yes! you are right but give the man a chance perhaps he will do something about those people, he just secured his own release he can not fight for those still held while inside with them, it's not logical.

It is logical to fight from within the cell. Well, Ojukwu sets the precedence. He refused to die for others but he will rather have others die for him.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by OgaJonah(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
STURBORN PICKIN.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:

It is logical to fight from within the cell. Well, Ojukwu sets the precedence. He refused to die for others but he will rather have others die for him.
every man with his own character nnamdi kalu is not Ojukwu.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Beejay1117(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuadeiza:

baba talk with objectivity please....
If only you know what his method has eradicated, then you would be grateful of him ....
Talk about fake reg. , talk about mispelt names, mistaken gender, extortion from the people who promises to make the candidates score a high mark and later disappointing them.

Guy atleast let the exam be done before you start to criticise am
the mistakes that happened this year is more than that

people spend days just to get registered

I know how many days the registration took me
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by GCsomething: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

You must be a goat. N'meeel

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:

Have you changed tune ?.
First, you said he would rot in jail, now you are saying he begged for it.
Even I had little respect for you, the respect has evaporated today due to how you are embarrassing yourself on media. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Deactivate this account and open a fresh one if you must protect your dignity. Have a nice day.

He doesn't have to protect his dignity. He has none.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.