Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (51280 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by k199192: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
tadik:
call that line if intrested... call that line if intrested...
I would have called if the coupon code was correct... I checked it on the Bet9ja site and it said wrong or invalid code...
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ejykzy: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
If the yorubas are useless fayose number one citizen in yoruba land wouldn't have gone to ABJ to hug nnamdi Kalu so I don't how nd y sakki bkame dis useless in nature, anyway dis simply shows that u have a stupid family. Hater soon ur parent will be locked up in kirikiri jail for life. Nnama, nkapia Ewu awusa.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Otiwaikuku: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release
what makes him a criminal?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kernel501: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:
While Kanu will take his bail that took away some of his freedom, the other idiats will still be languishing in jail (Look at their face in the picture: Kanu smiling , the other two looking very sad). Kanu should insist that others whose bail were denied should be released before he goes home from prison.
But Ojukwu set the precedence when he received his gratuity from NA, while thousands of Biafra soldiers died in penury.

I, Before Others. IBO man for you..

IBO man is in the habit of helping his brothers, the same cannot be said of Afonjas. Ojukwu's father was the richest man in the whole West Africa while he was fighting for his people.

Bigots ... Sorry for the news.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by blaqroy: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal
Don't be silly big foollll
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kernel501: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
temitope277:
ur brain is paining you

You're free to die now.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
kernel501:

IBO man is in the habit of helping his brothers, the same cannot be said of Afonjas. Ojukwu's father was the richest man in the whole West Africa while he was fighting for his people.

Bigots ... Sorry for the news.

What is the relevance of this trash now? Grandeur delusion

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by searay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
macluvph1:
Honestly, this is the greatest news since i was born. God bless Nnamdi kanu.

This news even worth more than the day i was informed that i got a contract running into millions of.....

At the end the truth always prevail.
Millions of What?

Where is my whistle?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
When he's out,he should go for a medical checkup,because I don't trust these una government,they could poison him and set him free only for him to die in few weeks or days.

Evil men of the zoo.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:

Buhari Media Crew or Centre.
Oh I see. The propaganda manufacturers.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by adimsmt: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

A criminal in what sense sir, that he killed your mother?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Extrazee: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Oh I see. The propaganda manufacturers.
Yeah, they're increasing daily because of joblessness.
Some are even working for free
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kernel501: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:

What is the relevance of this trash now? Grandeur delusion

The relevance of this trash and delusion is in your empty skull.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Says who? Enwe!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beejay1117:
the mistakes that happened this year is more than that

people spend days just to get registered

I know how many days the registration took me

and that's the only thing you've found wrong so far.... Nothing is perfect my brother nothing,
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
See him smiling... All that 'I am ready to die in jail' was show-off for the followers.

Nobody likes being denied freedom. Hopefully, he has learnt, if not, there is more from where that came from.
go and die
TERRORIST!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by nurez305(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
xest:
do Wat I said
but why?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
searay:
Millions of What?

Where is my whistle?

Not only whistle but beagle or trumpet. i think the later are better for you.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
freethesheeple:

He Should not be in the Gathering of more than 10 people. So he will not go to church, market or family meetings? yeye people.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
temitope277:
what is this one saying. Rubbish

That one concern you.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
kernel501:

The relevance of this trash and delusion is in your empty skull.

So says a guy suffering from grandeur delusion.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Beejay1117(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuadeiza:

and that's the only thing you've found wrong so far.... Nothing is perfect my brother nothing,
no bro
people spent more on transportation

imagine my house to where I registered is #750 I went there thrice

have a friend that went there 5 times
even the day I registered I got there past 8 in the morning and I got registered at past 9 at night
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ancientbanana: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
when n how.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ancientbanana: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
all freedom fighters are criminals including mandela
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ancientbanana: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
2shure:
Really.
Thank God.
Cause we niggis are sick to the brim of
Efe this.
Efe that.
I mean wtf.efe aint got shiiiit.
All of a fucking sudden.
We got a new topic.
Granted bail.
Hez now a celebrity.
Naija Mandela.

Cnn must see this.
c beef o.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ancientbanana: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
See him smiling... All that 'I am ready to die in jail' was show-off for the followers.

Nobody likes being denied freedom. Hopefully, he has learnt, if not, there is more from where that came from.
shame to u. Even some British PMs spoke against the I'll treatment meted on kanu. But little brains like u out of cowardice can't admit he has victory for now.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ancientbanana: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Common gerrara hia
.. He don reach house?

DSS is still on his case and yes I'm one of those who said he'd rot in jail sarrki no mind this guy jare

Nnamdi if you like go an continue ranting
he has succeeded already in put the biafra ideology into millions including foreigners
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by maclatunji: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
ancientbanana:
shame to u. Even some British PMs spoke against the I'll treatment meted on kanu. But little brains like u out of cowardice can't admit he has victory for now.

Victory kwa? Na me send am message?

If you break the law don't cry when it comes for you. Whether he sleeps in a palace or in Kuje prison does not affect the price of bread in my world.

His choices, his decisions, the consequences for him to face.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
MrAwePresident:
grin So that's how the buhari led administration made a hero out of a thug/scammer Wehdonesir
are you sure you have not lost
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
s argument that Nigeria could be a zoo

Any other country of the world where equality before the law means something the requirement will be only citizens or passport carrying Nationals can stand as surety, here rather than focus on Citizenship a High court judge wants to focus on Race and Tribe

This for me is evidence that Racism and Tribalism is institutionalised and the judge should bury her head in shame!
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Marsh104(m): 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
You wouldn't be charged anything if you try the nearest transformer!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.