Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (51281 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
So how is he gonna meet the bail conditions? N100 Million? shocked shocked

Who will pay for it?
not actual cash. na when he no turn up in court/run. d sureties go pay am
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
macluvph1:
Honestly, this is the greatest news since i was born. God bless Nnamdi kanu.

This news even worth more than the day i was informed that i got a contract running into millions of.....

At the end the truth always prevail.

Anyone wanna bet? He will quietly fade into the sunset. I guarantee he has learnt the lesson even Abiola did not realize on time. No group in Nigeria is worth fighting for or dying for, for that matter
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by hucienda: 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
what a smile. smiley

NK, you have my respect.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Fuadeiza(m): 2:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Beejay1117:
another word for incompetency is jamb
this people are not in anyway ready for the conduct of the 2017 utme. after spending months all in the name of making preparations the came out with a system that is not in any way better than the former

i blame Buhari for replacing a professor of test and measurement with an ORDINARY professor of Islamic studies

INDEED THERE WAS A NIGERIA. PLEASE ONE MINUTE SILENCE FOR OUR DEAD EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

baba talk with objectivity please....
If only you know what his method has eradicated, then you would be grateful of him ....
Talk about fake reg. , talk about mispelt names, mistaken gender, extortion from the people who promises to make the candidates score a high mark and later disappointing them.

Guy atleast let the exam be done before you start to criticise am
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by guyXander(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
We had thought he was going to be defiant & insisted he remained in jail until Biafra is declared. A coward

IPOB will fail

Give up already. You said will never be released at all
Shame on you grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
The bail conditions good. I thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by sarrki(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Justuceleague2:

Common gerrara hia
.. He don reach house?

DSS is still on his case and yes I'm one of those who said he'd rot in jail sarrki no mind this guy jare

Nnamdi if you like go an continue ranting

Baba the guy will go back if he go against the law of federal republic of Nigeria again
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kennymotors(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
ceometromedia:
Moment Nnamdi Kanu is granted bail at the Federal High Court today.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/photos-jubilation-as-nnamdi-kanu.html

good news

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by k199192: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Next time uae Bet9ja to publish your winnings so people can confirm the slip.... It looks fake to me...
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
So how is he gonna meet the bail conditions? N100 Million? shocked shocked

Who will pay for it?

People are willing to pay in few hours just watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by policy12: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hmm.. .

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by 2shure: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuc u hater.
Broke ass niggi.
Go suck a dick.
ayusco85:

Speak for urself. Stop using "we". Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal

Are u a jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by gberra: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:
While Kanu will take his bail that took away some of his freedom, the other idiats will still be languishing in jail (Look at their face in the picture: Kanu smiling , the other two looking very sad). Kanu should insist that others whose bail were denied should be released as well, otherwise, he should refuse to go home.
But Ojukwu set the precedence when he received his gratuity from NA, while thousands of Biafra soldiers died in penury.

I, Before Others. IBO man for you..
Many Ipob wastebags had died in vain for Kanu. The families of the deceased will languish in eternal pain while Kanu enjoys his wife's kitty. Stupid Igbos.

Igbos are fools. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by PecE2Make: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
The baddest worse news for haters.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by comos: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
The way things are going,

APC will replace Osibanjo with an igbo-man ,

just to appease the south-east

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Onikuje finally going home temporarily grin
He will be back soon grin
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal

Just like Buhari who by the should be in Prison for treason

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release

Nothing else to say,u just give up with your nonsense post

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

It doesn't matter at least he fought for something and sent a message across. I love him somehow.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by blackmarket(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
The conditions of the bail is illegal. We reason ahead of nizooria, Ecowas told them to provide evidence against KANU on 27th of April or they will deliver ruling on his case and on the 25th of April, nizooria granted him bail just to stop Ecowas from delivering ruling on the case because they have no evidence against Kanu and they want to avoid the $800m suit filed by KANU for the violation of his fundamental human right. i don't trust the conditions and motives behind this bail. my fellow BIAFRANS should reason it out with me after reading the bail conditions

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Anyone wanna bet? He will quietly fade into the sunset. I guarantee he has learnt the lesson even Abiola did not realize on time. No group in Nigeria is worth fighting for or dying for, for that matter

That is the biggest lie i have heard since i was born, let us watch and see. i bet everything about me on this, unless you are just knowing Nnamdi kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by misano(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

I'm not Igbo. I'm proudly Itsekiri. I like Buhari's fight against corruption. But as for this Biafra guy, Nnamdi Kanu, I think Buhari should let him go.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
soldierdollar:
sad
Sarrki
Omenkalives
Ngenukwenu
Toneybarcanista
Ipobexposed

I had to fight tooth and nail to secure this first page in order to remind you to keep to your promises ... To commit suicide when KANU is granted bail.

Punch reporter: when is he going to be released?

Adesina: The presidency is still studying the judgement cheesy
Lol... can't stop laughing... seems you are set for them

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just noticed ppl in ph are more biafran than even Anambra ppl.

You need to see the jubilation here.
Am so wowed!

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by badblog: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
joeprince23:
carnival here in bonny island

Really ? In Bonny ?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
temitope277:
ur brain is paining you

Not every mention i respond to, and yours is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by artemismay: 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=55902518][/quote]
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by macluvph1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
sexyjob:
....kobo

Poverty is really in your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eze gburugburu Nke mbu n'ala igbo
Nwachineke... Ońiri buhari...
God bless u onye eze

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Gets Kiss From Wife As They Celebrate Valentine Together. Photos / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.