Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (51274 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
gypsey:
every man with his own character nnamdi kalu is not Ojukwu.

If he leaves cell whenever his jail is perfected and leave the other two in cell, he has not behaved differently from Ojukwu.
It is the same I, Before Others.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:

If he leaves cell whenever his jail is perfected and leave the other two in cell, he has not behaved differently from Ojukwu.
It is the same I, Before Others.
okay, you are free to adopt that opinion wink live and let live i say!
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Desric(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why is Nnamdi Kanu not adorning the biafran colours?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by AceSkillz01: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:

You respected him because you think he was intelligent and principled, not knowing he is a hungry rat who scavenges to afford internet subscription.

Someone thought he was intelligent? Really
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release
And so what?

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
... My idu prince, did he beg u too?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal
Was Abiola released on any ground before they kill him like chicken?

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DWu grant the mofo bail? that judge must investigate sharp-sharp! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Awon Igbo be like hurry Dilector!!! hurry to Biafra!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I rejoice with you na sha o on the safe return of Dilector from zoo cage! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by AceSkillz01: 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

Quickly! Look for the lagoon!

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Bruno531(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ntoor ngi sarrki afonja

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by dhesire(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
deji15:
While Kanu will take his bail that took away some of his freedom, the other idiats will still be languishing in jail (Look at their face in the picture: Kanu smiling , the other two looking very sad). Kanu should insist that others whose bail were denied should be released before he goes home from prison.
But Ojukwu set the precedence when he received his gratuity from NA, while thousands of Biafra soldiers died in penury.

I, Before Others. IBO man for you..

Sorry brother, it's IGBO
I Gain Before Others

Period!

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
AceSkillz01:

Someone thought he was intelligent? Really
Yes, for those who are in Primary One, someone in Primary 6 is very very intelligent, but for those on NYSC, the Primary 6 guys are not much different from the Primary One guy, so others need to evaluate those on the angel of their pedigree. Intelligence na class, by class.

If you ask me, that Sarki guy is the most silly defender of APC. You wonder why DemDem, Gbeme and that rest of the disappearing Sai Baba usernames are too ashamed to support the FailedChange powered Calabalistic APC Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Desric:
Why is Nnamdi Kanu not adorning the biafran colours?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a confused fellow with his brain probaly left behind in the zoo cage! loser mofo.......with brain reset! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Psoul(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
So how is he gonna meet the bail conditions? N100 Million? shocked shocked

Who will pay for it?

Guy never bother ur head ova dat. Nnamdi Kanu will not spend a dime on that. There are millions of ppl ready to pay that money even at the courtroom. So go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ceeethru(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Igboesika:

Have you changed tune ?.
First, you said he would rot in jail, now you are saying he begged for it.
Even I had little respect for you, the respect has evaporated today due to how you are embarrassing yourself on media. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Deactivate this account and open a fresh one if you must protect your dignity. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Turbocharged: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
SunnyBlaze1:
Lemme look for IPOB nigga wey go buy me nkwobi sharp sharp grin
Long throat

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Extrazee: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
See him smiling... All that 'I am ready to die in jail' was show-off for the followers.

Nobody likes being denied freedom. Hopefully, he has learnt, if not, there is more from where that came from.
Another yoruba Muslim and a pained Nigga.

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by wizod(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
Sometimes the slaves of the Nation do rejoice... But congrats to Fayose & FFK for making this happen. Remember you slaves owe Yoruba your lives... Meanwhile

IPob Must fall cry
now i knw dat some peoples brain should go on factory reset
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Jaiyeola24(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
beg who?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by tunchi014(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
... Has he committed a crime against u? Keep on celebrating "pighting kwarupshun" while denigrating those who speak d truth, & like i said b4, onye ji nwata na ala, ji onwe ya. #IGBOAMAKA.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by temitope277(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
macluvph1:

Not every mention i respond to, and yours is one of them.
what is this one saying. Rubbish
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by toprealman: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
That is what lawyers are paid to do!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Extrazee: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Yes, for those who are in Primary One, someone in Primary 6 is very very intelligent, but for those on NYSC, the Primary 6 guys are not much different from the Primary One guy, so others need to evaluate those on the angel of their pedigree. Intelligence na class, by class.

If you ask me, that Sarki guy is the most silly defender of APC. You wonder why DemDem, Gbeme and that rest of the disappearing Sai Baba usernames are too ashamed to support the FailedChange powered Calabalistic APC Presidency.
Sarrki is jobless, that's why he takes BMC work serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by darkckUSA: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

How is he a criminal? Because he was agitating for a better treatment? If so then The American revolution was a crime.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by destinysaid(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
You + your likers are supposes to be shoot, how dare u call a whole group of ppl slaves, this is why I Dnt buy into this cultural bullshit stuff anymore, God forbid ur kind on this earth.

P.S in Yoruba
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Extrazee:

Sarrki is jobless, that's why he takes BMC work serious.

Pray tell me. Wise One, which one be BMC work again ?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Turbocharged: 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Meanwhile, Buhari and his supporters are still angry that the Court granted him another bail; fir the 3rd time.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
hater, wether he beg or not, he has been granted bail. In ur street there is a transformer there, why don't u go and hug it for good.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
See him smiling... All that 'I am ready to die in jail' was show-off for the followers.

Nobody likes being denied freedom. Hopefully, he has learnt, if not, there is more from where that came from.

Yoloba Muslim, do u need rope?

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sarrki
Passingshot
Look at them here grin

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Extrazee: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
5DMindset:

Pray tell me. Wise One, which one be BMC work again ?
Buhari Media Crew or Centre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio / JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.