Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (51282 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye In Court In A Stretcher, Granted Bail (Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by nduchucks: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nwanne m, Nnamdi, Mandela was once jailed for terrorism while fighting for his people. Upon his release he disavowed violence, went into politics and the rest is history.

Biko, go and run for Governor and you will win without much effort. With that power and platform you will be able to do more for our people than you would be able to do if you do not go legit. Nwanne m, na ebenebe ga egbu cool

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
He actually begged for his release
Hater, he has been granted bail. There is a transformer in ur street, why don't u go and hug it for good? Fool

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Chimarcel: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
It doesn't change the fact that he's a criminal

Please my friend, is it true that madness runs in your family naturally? I was even thinking it was not true until I saw this your comment.

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Na ur papa and mama and all ur generations. Be criminal, idiot Yoruba fool

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
nurez305:
But why?
go ask ur father

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
jubilating for what?granting bail is diff.frm discharge & aquited oo!if dey rearrest him for afresh count now d bail is invalidated oo.ipob recieve sense.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
MrAwePresident:
grin
So that's how the buhari led administration made a hero out of a thug/scammer
Wehdonesir
ur papa sef go respect am

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Itulah(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
\

You are a fool slowpoke.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by OlaMiki: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
YES . EXACTLY , He begged for his bail , that's is y he negotiate to abide with the strict bail condition. THINK ! don't be blinded by sentiment. [quote author=Tallesty1 post=55902518][/quote]
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why....... Why.......... Why fg will do dis to me? Keep dis bastard in kuje prison til he rot and die dere
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
ionsman:
The crowd is always full of tout looking guys...
We ve seen you and your looks here before so don't think you are Romeo.

Just relax with that your old age
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by OlaMiki: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
EXACTLY , He begged for his bail , that's is y he negotiate to abide with the strict bail condition. THINK ! don't be blinded by sentiment[quote author=Tallesty1 post=55902518][quote]
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by nurez305(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
xest:
go ask ur father
but why
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by juniior(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
haters will not be happy abut this, if he was a terrorist or criminal, he would have been sentenced to death, use your brain to think
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Swker(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
The thunder wey go destroy you generation is still making up OFENMANU MUMU
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
maclatunji:
See him smiling... All that 'I am ready to die in jail' was show-off for the followers.

Nobody likes being denied freedom. Hopefully, he has learnt, if not, there is more from where that came from.
Fayose and FFK are not Yoruba Muslims that's why they will always be ahead of your kinds that are stooges of Hausa Fulani

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kynbasil01: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
angry angry

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by oscallins(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
biafra must stand if u believe hit like

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
gberra:
We had thought he was going to be defiant & insisted he remained in jail until Biafra is declared. A coward

IPOB will fail
So much bitterness in you. I pity people who are close to you cos they put their lives at risk.

Anyway you can take a dive into the lagoon, believe me no one would notice

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kynbasil01: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
farouk2much:
Why....... Why.......... Why fg will do dis to me? Keep dis bastard in kuje prison til he rot and die dere
retarde.d slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:
Just like you are begging and struggling to breathe well ever since he was granted bail.

So much bitterness in you, shame on you failure
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by benuejosh: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
amoduokoh:
Nnamdi Kanu flies Idoma Attire
You no go leave this MUMU for benue abi? must you talk? see as you just embarrass benue state. show me Kanu in the picture.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by kernel501: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

How? Was that why Awo committed suicide?
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

and it also does nt change the fact that buhari is a pedeophile.he raped aisha at the age of 9 or so according to islamic teaching
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
macluvph1:
Honestly, this is the greatest news since i was born. God bless Nnamdi kanu.

This news even worth more than the day i was informed that i got a contract running into millions of.....

At the end the truth always prevail.

He Should not be in the Gathering of more than 10 people. So he will not go to church, market or family meetings? yeye people.
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by OAUTemitayo: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please is there any respectable Jewish Leader in Nigeria?
The FG should just release him if they want.
This ludicrous terms are nonsense.
It is glaring that Nigeria was built on fraud so it must scatter and disintegrate

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by newslifeop: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
I hope he learn his lesons

....no one can fight the government
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by ejykzy: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sarkki or wot ar dey callin u, I dnt tink u re normal, those that hate good tins remember good tins will be far frm them, God has done it nd he will stil do more and more. Oga emegi vam n'anya Ewu ohia

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by Saxifrage12(m): 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Finally the truth prevail
To God be the glory
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by xest(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
nurez305:
but why
do Wat I said
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by k199192: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
tadik:
call that line if intrested... call that line if intrested...
Re: Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
dotcomnamename:
So how is he gonna meet the bail conditions? N100 Million? shocked shocked

Who will pay for it?
nobody is paying the money, someone has to step forward with that amount of money in his account, more like an insurance, incase he jumps bail, by escaping the country, the court would sieze d 100 million from d person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Statues Of African Presidents Erected By Okorocha In Imo. Photos / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.