Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. (11588 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Abeg when u blow make sure say u remember me grin
Loving this more please more .. 9 mins just not enough haven't even open this gala seff n make i balance watch Airforce n video finish

But more of this ... na by force u must be star cheesy
Let me watch it again to take it all in ...
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Safiaa(f): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ok we will be waiting. Tag me sha when you do.
IamAirforce1:

Lol cheesy
The highlighted comment really crack me up.

About your question, I will talk about my nairaland crush and my life off Nland maybe tomorrow.

I know you can't wait to know who this crush s grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Amarabae(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Are you better than me?
this question reeks of a bit inferiority complex issue..
Watch it,dear

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol...

©YBR
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Watch it,dear
hisses on you in every dialect of Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok we will be waiting. Tag me sha when you do.
You wey no dey always dey online grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I'm thinking towards that line honestly.

Lol

I notice you always mention Sinz n your comment... So u think sey the two of una be item.

Well, he is SINGLE & i am SINGLE too...NOTHING is impossible wink
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Saintsammurai(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
nice one, even though i didn't watch.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Well, he is SINGLE & i am SINGLE too...NOTHING is impossible wink
Lol grin

I get the message
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Abeg when u blow make sure say u remember me grin
Loving this more please more .. 9 mins just not enough haven't even open this gala seff n make i balance watch Airforce n video finish

But more of this ... na by force u must be star cheesy
Let me watch it again to take it all in ...

nne you like this guy?

lawd i kant.. i kant take this!
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

nne you like this guy?

U no say we dey find .. go an beg me for oza room

U kant what .. tek it grin
Which guy ? U mean Airforce his an asset grin special
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
OK guys, tell me what you feel bout this 9 minutes Video I just did..
I got big surprises coming up and this video is just about getting myself prepared for the task ahead.

I used my two songs "Pretty face and Diva" as the background song.

Enjoy.

Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCs2E7RbbTk

what message are you trying to by showing money? could be someone sent you to pay it in the bank, you come they use am decieve yourself, well that one no concern me, just be careful make person no sight you itagba, if you know what tha means.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

U no say we dey find .. go an beg me for oza room

U kant what .. tek it grin
Which guy ? U mean Airforce his an asset grin special

embarassed so what am i to you boo?
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

embarassed so what am i to you boo?
Hmm after u abuse my generation for that thread
It is well na so ur love strong reach . Kuku ki me grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Hmm after u abuse my generation for that thread
It is well na so ur love strong reach . Kuku ki me grin

lwkmd o, chai you too get mouth, worst enemies can become best lovers cool
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

lwkmd o, chai you too get mouth, worst enemies can become best lovers cool
Lovers so na der ur mind dey u no even consider FRIENDS yet
It is well
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lovers so na der ur mind dey u no even consider FRIENDS yet
It is well

we are already friends
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

nne you like this guy?

Wetin dey do you sef

This is why I don't roll with someone of you guys

Una sabi hate for no reason.

Abeg comot for here
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
This is funny like fork ...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Wetin dey do you sef

This is why I don't roll with someone of you guys

Una sabi hate for no reason.

Abeg comot for here

lol G, you be guy like me, i no fit hate you, i just they like find your trouble cause your own they your body grin

free world man, no reason online things, but easy with all this your pointless threads na undecided
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

we are already friends
So u aff zoned me shocked
Wow ....... this is my first case
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

So u aff zoned me shocked
Wow ....... this is my first case

i they try remove you from friendzone you nor they gree na, i throw ladder for you inside the deep friendzone well make you climb come out, you nor gree, i aff tire sef, na to jump enter the well remain grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sonofluci and bumbae1 you guys should get a room.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

i they try remove you from friendzone you nor they gree na, i throw ladder for you inside the deep friendzone well make you climb come out, you nor gree, i aff tire sef, na to jump enter the well remain grin
Thunder fire u grin Do i know you eh grin u know me before grin
Na me u insert for zonal rejoin chai see my life ..

I need chocolate
Oya be going u don hurt me today grin
Oya make we comot before dem report me
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Sonofluci and bumbae1 you guys should get a room.
Sweeri ur video just makes me wanna chat ..

Let me cc Mynd44
Come and see our new Nl reality star
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by xynerise: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Watch it,dear

I was among those that liked this comment

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Safiaa(f): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why is this one like a celebrity on this forum?
Why do all the girls like you?

[quote author=SINZ post=55907021][/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thunder fire u grin Do i know you eh grin u know me before grin
Na me u insert for zonal rejoin chai see my life ..

I need chocolate
Oya be going u don hurt me today grin
Oya make we comot before dem report me

grin grin grin

lets be going to za oza room.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Sweeri ur video just makes me wanna chat ..

Let me cc Mynd44
Come and see our new Nl reality star

Lol
Wish I could easily say what's on my mind grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Wish I could easily say what's on my mind grin
Shhhh don't monitoring spirits are around grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Shhhh don't monitoring spirits are around grin
sonofluci a monitoring spirit?

Thought you guys be lovers just like trapqueen77 and sinz cheesy

The guy (sonofluci) is into you dear.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:
sonofluci a monitoring spirit?

Thought you guys be lovers just like trapqueen77 and sinz cheesy
Who told u that ... he just friendzoned me cant u see how he shamed me on here
No we no get future angry

As for sinz n Tq dunno u'll ave to ask him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.