Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things (11844 Views)

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Ariyatech(m): 12:46am On Apr 23, 2020
With little experience I have gathered around me it's a good advice for a man to go for a woman that is younger in age than that of 30years and above

1. 30years old lady may not agree to adjust her attitude to an extend

Marriage is all about learning, and the best time to learn is when you are still tender, for instance imagine you at the age of 30 learning how to solve quadratic equations how do you think you can learn it without forgetting it within few days or how challenging it might seem to you

Character modification is best done when you are much younger so a 30years old woman who doesn't know how to respect her husband will never learn that after 30years

2. 30years old woman might have exhausted the extra oil

Do you actually know the meaning of 30 Years? , that's simply means 30men in her life, but in most cases there are few one that are reserved though.

But when it comes to those women with much experience is difficult for them to stay under you without comparing you with ex boyfriends

FULL DE
https://www.kogipress.com/2020/04/before-you-marry-woman-above-30-years.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Opexzy: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Is that the reason you posted it in politics section...

20 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Keep spreading hate against older women. What you don't know is that they are the ones who truly appreciate marriage... They've seen it all and appreciate a man better.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by joyandfaith: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2020
Ariyatech:
With little experience I have gathered around me it's a good advice for a man to go for a woman that is younger in age than that of 30years and above

Marriage is all about learning, and the best time to learn is when you are still tender, for instance imagine you at the age of 30 learning how to solve quadratic equations how do you think you can learn it without forgetting it within few days or how challenging it might seem to you

Character modification is best done when you are much younger so a 30years old woman who doesn't know how to respect her husband will never learn that after 30years

Do you actually know the meaning of 30 Years? , that's simply means 30men in her life, but in most cases there are few one that are reserved though.

But when it comes to those women with much experience is difficult for them to stay under you without comparing you with ex boyfriends

FULL DE
https://www.kogipress.com/2020/04/before-you-marry-woman-above-30-years.html?m=1

NO

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 23, 2020
WOMEN don SUFFER.
This is what you get when you see MARRIAGE as a Poverty Alleviation Program.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Ariyatech:

get some more experiences, as you obviously know very little about women...

NOBODY should agree to change for a partner....you should always be (and remain) your honest self.... foolish people who try to change for a partner, will turn right back to their true self again, the minute they are A) tired of the union/man or B) tired of faking to be who they are not, in order to satisfy their low self esteem/insecure men.

stop being insecure about a woman having better lovers than you could ever be... a babe could have just ONE ex in her life and he could be better than you in thousands of ways... so age aint got nothing to do with the fact that you have low self esteem. a woman's age is irrelevant when it comes to marriage, so long as BOTH OF YOU are happy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by mrgreen4real(m): 2:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Op when you were typically this crap did your brain not tell you that you are doing a stupid thing?

You have little experience with your sisters at home and you generalised it. please drink some tea of sense.

20 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by puremaker7(m): 3:53am On Apr 23, 2020
1. 30years old lady may not agree to adjust her attitude to an extend Marriage is all about learning, and the best time to learn is
when you are still tender, for instance imagine you at the age of 30 learning how to solve quadratic equations how do you think you can learn it without forgetting it within few days or
how challenging it might seem to you

2. 30years old woman might have exhausted the extra oil Do you actually know the meaning of 30years, that's simply means 30men in her life, but in most cases there are few one that are reserved though, but when it comes to those women with much experience is
difficult for them to stay under you without comparing you with ex boyfriends

3. 30years old lady might not really give you the respect you deserve She might be seeing you as age mates therefore, no much regards is been hold for you, so I advice you to go for
younger ladies

4.A 30year old lady might have a lower fertility ratio no need to talk more on this we already know what it entails the younger she is the better she becomes, getting pregnant
might be things of God gift and grace, but let's think this way, A 21year old lady seeking for child for 7years have a better chances and more time than a 30 years old woman finding it
difficult to conceive a child for the next 10years don't you think, is that not a menopause?

5.marrying a younger woman increases mortality ratio
what do you think about this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by goziem1982(m): 4:27am On Apr 23, 2020
who posted this? very irritating.

16 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by siverspooon(m): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Ariyatech:

FULL DE
Who is this kid? Pls ur mama dey look for you

8 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by ednut1(m): 6:04am On Apr 23, 2020
This is dumb and silly. Older women are more likely to be financially independent they won't bug you to buy recharge card or even pant. The atrocities most girls do is don in university when they tasted freedom for the first time. They will have fiance in lagos or abuja but still be sleeping around in school. To me it is more risky to date small girls. The koko is to marry a lady with sense with 24 or 31

5 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Cholls(m): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020
my brother some women above are sweat you know.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Cmoni1(m): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2020
All I could see here is a man that will love peadophilism..

5 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by misreal(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Keep spreading hate against older women. What you don't know is that they are the ones who truly appreciate marriage... They've seen it all and appreciate a man better.

i sincerely agree with you.
The older women understands what it takes to keep and satisfy a man.not this youngy that will be forming rubish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahahaha Covid-19 Boredom and mental virus is real.
Op please go and watch film on Netflix, blogging is not your calling biko

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by purples25(f): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy So your brilliant self could only come up with an article about 30 year old women. Surely, this is proof that you will go far in life. Of all the things to focus on......no, you will surely go far in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by vikithor(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Get a driving skill,add value to yourself, learn how to drive manual or automatic car.
Call or whatsapp us with numbers below.Many have testified of our services, be the next to experience a better driving training experience.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by cassidy1996(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2020
I married her at 35, she's the best thing that has happened to me...... we born full every where... na GOD get power....

40 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by divineappo(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Ariyatech:

FULL DE
are u based in Kogi? I av an enquiry as per Kogi state
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by peremos(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2020
They are the best ones ready for marriage, and any lady above 34years of age makes her husband a messiah

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by enemmo(f): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Good you realised you have 'little' experience Mr O.P
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Roon9(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Very very foolish post. If you check well 2 or 3 of his sisters are unmarried and above 30

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Women have suffered
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
This OP is senseless... shocked shocked

The contributors above me have said it all!

3 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Mumu, I don't know maybe blogging na by force.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by kalufelix(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Op you have a point..by that age they must have mastered the fake, deceitful and manipulation game to the point where it seems like a virtue.. There is an extraordinary sweetness about matured ladies.. That i can attest to...but when it comes to marriage..hmmm...lets tell ourselves the truth.. Unless the man is also marrying as an old newspaper. Remember how those girls looked down on you in secondary school to run after undergraduates and working classes...lol that hasn't changed one bit...The marriage may not really stand the test of time if she wasn't destined to be under a man...she may also be a professional cheat that leaves no trace...she may also have a history of diabolism in her quest to find a suitor...Also men who are into matured women might need to have their heads examined..even with the excuse of economic gains its still an anomaly...please lets thread carefully and not make decisions out of helplessness and pity..

6 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by faithfull18(f): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahaha, lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Eberechi24(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
cassidy1996:
I married her at 35, she's the best thing that has happened to me...... we born full every where... na GOD get power....

Ubunja Come and see testimony of our kind.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things by Biglittlelois(f): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Iamundisputed:

True.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! / Embrace your Marital Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.