Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. (11562 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Lalas247(f): 2:35pm On May 05, 2017
GunandDeath:
+354 is which country biko

Ask ur boyfriend didnt he tell u
Shame on u so bush u cant tell even when it clear to see ..
lol use ur emoty back acc n buy ticket come here now .. all ur wannabe famzin still u aint left that country shioor

HATER! KEEP HATING !

Such bushery chai na village una dey . grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Lalas247(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2017
Mumunity too real derr problem is if I am in the UK
Chai
Now uve added not just gay n troll to ur list now known hater keep exposing ur ass
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks for confirming u are both trolls

Lol

Sterling to count given u enough airtime hope its improved ur quality of life wink gaylords
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 05, 2017
SINZ:

LOL! Me too! Ah been LMAO since gringringrin

kiss not yet hun not yet
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:41pm On May 05, 2017
I'm beginning to dislike the gentleman side of me.

But this is the life I've chose to live.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
SINZ:

Nairalander's are just something else! Emotional lots too. If only everyone would just chill, then we all can hold hands and sing kumbaya grin

But that's not gonna happen cheesy

You gat plans for tonight?
haha his been crying
Seeking attention chai so emotional
Any plans for today .. need to each seff
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by KennyID17(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2017
. ...

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
you just called me gay and a troll, but that's your opinion.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2017
KennyID17:
. ...
Lol wt u doing here
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:44pm On May 05, 2017
I won't quote or mention name, but you know yourself.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
Nah if u not gay and a troll u'll know wt u did was wrong

U tried it for no reason n after u told me how u go through hell on nl y would u do that .. u just fake
If u a gentleman u wont act that way simple
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by GunandDeath: 2:45pm On May 05, 2017
IamAirforce1:
you just called me gay and a troll, but that's your opinion.
troll is not an insult

Its an online trouble maker that one i no care

As for the gay part , u wen like woman pass music lmao

Dont allowing that smelling girl talk u down

She is ugly like a pig anus
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
You even apologies
So u see u really a fake dude .. thought u wer cool but wow .. 3 days it took u smh
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
I won't get down the mud with you because I've grown past that shiit.

So leave me outter these and face wetin dey face you.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wt u doing here

Its all well my Lady..u dont have to waste ur precious time down here..

If they chase u, let them chase u til they drop. They will get tired eventually..
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by KennyID17(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wt u doing here

***runs outta thread***

Mayday! mayday!!, operation ghost mode has failed over!

I repeat, operation ghost mode has failed! Over!

Copy that Alpha one, Over!

Return to base! Over!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Its all well my Lady..u dont have to waste ur precious time down here..

If they chase u, let them chase u til they drop. They will get tired eventually..
Dey love chasing jobless set grin
Make we go jare after i revive dis dry thread grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 05, 2017
KennyID17:

***runs outta thread***

Mayday! mayday!!, operation ghost mode has failed over!

I repeat, operation ghost mode has failed! Over!

Copy that Alpha one, Over!

Return to base! Over!

grin grin grin grin
Awon Reall ass Niggas cool
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
Softorgasm u see d weak lines lol
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:51pm On May 05, 2017
You just lied on me and I hate you now for that.

I apologize to you for what?
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
Likewise
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:54pm On May 05, 2017
The way you attacked me on whatsapp shows you're not as cool like you've made us all to believe here.

But it's OK
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
My nairalsnd life and my real life may not be the same.. So don't get them mixed.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dey love chasing jobless set grin
Make we go jare after i revive dis dry thread grin

Lets go find some crazy thread..the one that is more juicy grin grin grin

There we can hype at least...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Softorgasm(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:
Softorgasm u see d weak lines lol
my dear bumbae.
Takes her hand and take her away from fighting, woya let us go to another thread..
Beautiful ladies don't fight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 05, 2017
U tagged his name because u wanted a fight u know well i dont mingle with villiage boyz
Yet u did that even after u saw i was chatting about boxer007 so i gave you piss of my mind cause u fake smiley

Anyway move on don't waste ur typing skills on moi grin
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by IamAirforce1: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
You indirectly called me "jobless" because I said I was still n bed
But I laughed over it because I didn't want you to spoil my happy mood.

And now you're here saying I apologized to you over the harmless comment I made on 18million.

Now that's very low of you.
Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2017
Softorgasm:
my dear bumbae.
Takes her hand and take her away from fighting, woya let us go to another thread..
Beautiful ladies don't fight.

Oya carry me go cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This 9minutes Video. by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 05, 2017
If u want to chat message me
I dont do all this kiss n tell u exhibiting here childish antics .. THANKS for this you've done well wink

Or look just move on simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Your Val? / Religious Differences In Marriage / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.