Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (85824 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by youngbelieve(f): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2017
youngberry001:
baby awfa
abeg leave me alone jhor
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Teewhy24(m): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Greenbullet:
total buulshit
really ?? I think the guy is saying facts here
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by balanceofterror1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

Mobil buulshit

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by DJMCOTTY(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fine fine smallie cheesy wink
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Timiblanko(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
seen
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Wisegreat(f): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Base on logistics lol
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.
what is this one typing? Are u okay at all or u just want to try to hard to make sense

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Wisegreat(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
Base on logistics

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Shegzy8(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.
For your mind

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by g4gerald: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
U made a lot of sense, some are just 2 dumb 2 see it

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Myself2(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
OP
Please go and look up the meaning of the word LADY so you stop misusing it
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by elegushichilling: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Daughter of the world, awon omo aye.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Longcucumber(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
classified bullshit.

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by VanBommel(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

[s]Nothing to do with feminism as this that is the basis of your argument. If you have "assessed" these places and know the type of danger there , have you been part of that danger to other women when she is not there? The bottom line is she went anyway despite the "orders" and emphatic no's. So what does that say about their relationship? That's the angle I am emanating from[/s]
Crap

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Ibj50(m): 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
princessayesha:
Boyfriend not even husband or parents grin kutt

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by willibounce1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Not funny
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

Wa gbayi!
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
She is simply a runs girl who does not want her people on social media to see her face. Perhaps she is new at the game.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by quivah(f): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
ordered

cheesy cheesy boyfriend feeling funky grin
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by haykes(m): 7:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
still bullshit.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by quivah(f): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
You are getting it wrong dear.

Too much freedom has its consequences and talking about trust, the cold hearted guys you see are people who trusted too much in the past.

There are places my girlfriend will want to go but if I as a guy have accessed the situation from a guy's perspective and have seen the dangers there, I will tell her not to go and it will become an order if she insists.

There are times I say NO and mean it because I do not want her to get hurt, secondly she will still find a way to blame me if poo happens.
undecided order ko.. other ni!
so you can't simply tell her why she shouldn't go?, I see no reason why you have to order her around. it's up to her to see to your reasons, and it's also up to her to agree with you or not.. if there are dangers around this place you 'ordered' her not to be, then it better be obvious. besides which kind relationship be this wey boyfriend dey order around. she even went ahead, even after the 'order' cheesy that relationship is dead o jere. and I believe Raine is absolutely right!

order?? hahahaha shoooo!

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by carammel(f): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
How would an ordinary boyfriend "order",has he paid her bride price?
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by encrypt(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Yes all of that or maybe she pretended to be a submissive..eh?
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by chineloSA(f): 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Who is boyfriend? Ordinary boyfriend ordering a girl not to do what Mmmxcceeew undecided undecided

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Shrekjhon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

This is the problem with this country! Right here is the problem of this country! Haba

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
no vex na, na just stuff to laugh about b dis,,, but really few times its not about trust, dy just dnt want u to go for some oda reasons, even girls ask dere guys not to go for some hang outs,, no b in a open eye way o,, dey just talk about it with love. But i get ur point, some relationships are crasy
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by ioreth69(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
can u imagine, just bf o

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by effido666: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freeman50:
Lolzzzzzzzzz women
so y did she joined dem in taking d group pics....... Or was she forced to do dat

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos)