Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (85811 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Sgwash: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit
ah swear!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by selflover(f): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2017
She shudnt have snapped at all... Nutty girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by okoli414: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2017
All ds na theory babe...if u have a srz relationshp and probably ur fiancee/ bf decides not to act like dat guy...jst thank God for it..diff ladies wif diff approach, diff guys wif diff approach..
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2017
carammel:

Hogwash.
This isn't about being old-school, it isn't about your present status but about your sense of reasoning.
Keep being a player,just don't hurt the innocent woman at home.

"Hurt" I don't understand.
You wont see the positives and comment.
And what is it about my reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by carammel(f): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

"Hurt" I don't understand.
You wont see the positives and comment.
And what is it about my reasoning.
Of course you understand the hurt,if a married man can still call himself a "proud player ",That explains a lot. You sure know the threat you pose to your innocent wife at home.

What is my own with positive or negative,I comment on what you wrote "proud player",SMH.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Fkforyou(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.

I don't think it has everything to do with trust alone, yes, to you it sound as if she was seeking his permission to be herself which is not really healthy, normally she was just supposed to inform him, not seek his consent, if he objects, then she can decide if she wants to obey him or not.

But in this situation, she was just pretending to respect him because she still went to the party anyway, despite his disapproval.

So yes, the issue of trust has to come in and it would be justified if he doesn't trust her again.
The relationship seem unbalanced.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2017
carammel:

Of course you understand the hurt,if a married man can still call himself a "proud player ",That explains a lot. You sure know the threat you pose to your innocent wife at home.

What is my own with positive or negative,I comment on what you wrote "proud player",SMH.

You are really naive.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Jetland(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Raine80:

This is a forum where posts are displayed and opinions are given. Now then if you( and the many closed minded individuals who have contextualised an opinion as a reflection of my whole persona) choose to then weave my life and my future based on an opinion then who really has the issue here? Certainly not me. I lack nothing,I do not need your pity it's not warranted. I return your pity as it's clearly you that requires it. The world is not flat opinion is not either.
You are 100% correct. That is why madness is free.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
viroblaze:

Are you OK for real? I think you should go look in the mirror and ask yourself a thousand times If you're OK..
That false sense of belonging you have, will bring your downfall if you don't make a turn around.. You don't know me and I don't bloody care.. But mark this day and my words..
Or what? Eternal damnation? Please.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
cao:
Raine80, you gotta love all these butthurt folks, some of their comments no get any reason at all. Oh well, na their way.
Exactly at least you have the mindset to see that. Most cannot argue or be objective instead they attack on a personal level .
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Monday46(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
D girl funny oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.