Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos (85809 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / This One Strong Oo!a Banker Dumped His Girlfriend,guess What She Did Next-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Spidermon: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
mexxmoney:
You have hidden your face but shape of your "ukwu" will expose you. He has been there so many times that he now knows all the contours you have there.

But na just picture na

Shey the boyfriend go dey poke hin prick for phone screen?

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Afriifa(m): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit
infact, bullshits is just an understatement.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by UncutSk(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Funky123(f): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hilarious pose, girls will start using it nw, there is nothing we re nt going 2 see in dis our Country
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Orders? She needs to evaluate her situation as a matter of urgency. If she is finding herself having to "ask" for permission from someone other than her parents then that relationship is unbalanced. If he is having to "deny" or " restrict" her movements then he is not addressing the issue either. His lack of trust and the source of that lack of trust. A healthy relationship is based on trust and that applies to both parities. When you say "Do you mind if I ...?" to your loved one you are taking his/her thoughts into consideration. When you start "ordering" someone and that someone starts to sneak behind your back it's time you both became parallel lines as you are clearly never going to meet halfway.

why all dis?
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by pchukwudi: 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Really? undecided

Happy married life in advance, I pray.

Raine80:

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Akalia(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
This thread is senseless. The topic is based on suggestive scenario which makes no expedient impression; the messages, replies, likes and shares on this thread are all together irrelevant. I am out.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Rotimi16(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Freeman50:
After refusing her boyfriend's order not to go to the party, this is how the lady will pose for pictures in order to avoid being caught...lol
na by force to go party??!!!
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Kondomatic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
quivah:

undecided order ko.. other ni!
so you can't simply tell her why she shouldn't go?, I see no reason why you have to order her around. it's up to her to see to your reasons, and it's also up to her to agree with you or not.. if there are dangers around this place you 'ordered' her not to be, then it better be obvious. besides which kind relationship be this wey boyfriend dey order around. she even went ahead, even after the 'order' cheesy that relationship is dead o jere. and I believe Raine is absolutely right!

order?? hahahaha shoooo!
Nnem.

There are things one can see that the other cannot see it no matter how you explain it so it's just right that you tell her no and mean it.

Whether she obeys or not is entirely her decision but one certain thing is nobody will blame you should anything unpleasant happen.

There was a time I wanted to go out at night but lady said no to it.

I tried to let her see why she should allow me but she meant her no so I stayed back.

People who understand and respect each other also order each other when need be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Dollabiz: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Okay...ure deceivinf yourself
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by vickylincon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
mexxmoney:
You have hidden your face but shape of your "ukwu" will expose you. He has been there so many times that he now knows all the contours you have there.
you say what? I fear you sir

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Perfectionist11: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Jetland(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
I pity your husband in 3D if you have one.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
carammel:
How would an ordinary boyfriend "order",has he paid her bride price?
She needs hair cream, i provide. She needs house rent i provide, not to talk of feeding and clothing.
Most of her people know we are together
Tell me why i cant authoritatively tell her no.

Someone I know is in prison, because his girlfriend died due to something like this and he is being held responsible as his call wad the laston her phone.

And before you come up with independent lady shit, not everyone is opportuned to have a job or have parents, siblings that can provide.

3 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by baba4thegehs: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
It's as simple as just staying behind camera

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
#soft work grin cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ds bloggers sha
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by amazon14: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

I agreed with 100 percent
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by amazon14: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

I agreed with her100 percent
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by carammel(f): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

She needs hair cream, i provide. She needs house rent i provide, not to talk of feeding and clothing.

So you do all these just so you can order her around?
See why ladies must strive hard to be independent.

Most of her people know we are together
Tell me why i cant authoritatively tell her no.
What are you waiting for,go ahead and marry her so you can have full access and order her anyhow you like.

[Quote] And before you come up with independent lady shit, not everyone is opportuned to have a job or have parents, siblings that can provide. [/quote]
In your rule book,a woman must days a man to survive if ahe doesn't have a job,wehdone sah,your type will be the first to insult ladies when they claim a man must provide all they need.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
He is just a fokn boyfriend not her parents nor husband
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
carammel:

What are you waiting for,go ahead and marry her so you can have full access and order her anyhow you like.

[Quote] And before you come up with independent lady shit, not everyone is opportuned to have a job or have parents, siblings that can provide.
In your rule book,a woman must days a man to survive if ahe doesn't have a job,wehdone sah,your type will be the first to insult ladies when they claim a man must provide all they need.

You just typed rubbish, am letting you know responsibility is a two way street.
I don't order around, if you are going to do something that will jeopardize your own safety and i will be held responsible, I will not allow it happen.
I and a friend have locked a girl who wanted to leave a friends house by 1am up, all because another girl called him.
The next day the girl was on her knees thanking me.

You sound very naive. When the time comes, you will appreciate a lot of things. For your info am happily married and happily oldskool, as well as bing a happy player.
Hope you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
carammel:

[Quote] And before you come up with independent lady shit, not everyone is opportuned to have a job or have parents, siblings that can provide.

As for insulting ladies or anyone else, I look at character not needs when associating with people.

1 Like

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by CanadianNurse: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
but the other way round if the boyfriend goes to a party without her consent and permission then trust me the relationship is over! Must everything be about girls? She can't take orders from him cos he's not her parents but she's can take money!.... Your opinion is not balanced madam. when your teacher ask you 2+2 tell her/him that it's equal to 10 and then tell her it's your opinion
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Fearcom(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Since you have decided to take a JOKE of a thread into one of those advocacies for feminism, clap for yourself.

You will be the one get her another BF.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jetland:

I pity your husband in 3D if you have one.
This is a forum where posts are displayed and opinions are given. Now then if you( and the many closed minded individuals who have contextualised an opinion as a reflection of my whole persona) choose to then weave my life and my future based on an opinion then who really has the issue here? Certainly not me. I lack nothing,I do not need your pity it's not warranted. I return your pity as it's clearly you that requires it. The world is not flat opinion is not either.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by eoadeniji(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greenbullet:
total buulshit

PLS GIVE THIS GUY COLD BEER
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fearcom:

Since you have decided to take a JOKE of a thread into one of those advocacies for feminism, clap for yourself.

You will be the one get her another BF.
You have no idea what feminisim is clearly . Read what I wrote again both genders are referred to.
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by viroblaze: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:
Oh shut your gutter....i know your type very well
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
CanadianNurse:
but the other way round if the boyfriend goes to a party without her consent and permission then trust me the relationship is over! Must everything be about girls? She can't take orders from him cos he's not her parents but she's can take money!.... Your opinion is not balanced madam. when your teacher ask you 2+2 tell her/him that it's equal to 10 and then tell her it's your opinion
Read what I wrote ..again
If he is ordering and she is not listening why are they together? That is the essence of what I wrote I did quite well in school thank you very much well enough to go to medical school. At the end of the day it's a matter of opinion
Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by Mrnairalandd: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Raine80:

Wrong mentality!!! This has got nothing to do with trust but mutual respect in a relationship. You girls need to grow up before venturing into marriage cos with this your write up, what your boyfriend or hubby would go through in your hands could only be imagined.

It's sad to see small children online contributing to a sensitive topic like this. And this is one of the reasons why marriages are failing these days.

As a man, there is nothing bad in knowing what your wife/girlfriend does. If you respect your man as a woman, you ll definitely tell him your plan to attend a party and if he says he is not comfortable with your plan, that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos by RichlyOBS(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
please who No were my gf is?? am looking for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.