Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. (5946 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Still Thinking: 3 Pupils Got School Teacher Pregnant Within A Month On The Job! / He met and deflowered A 27 Yr Old Beauty Queen (graduate Of UNIBEN).... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by djeezy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
A 27 yr old high school teacher has been having an affair with my friend who is 18. After several sexual intercourse, he got her pregnant and this is a situation blown out of proportion because she wants US to keep it secret. We dont realy know if she is going to ABORT the baby. Pls ladies what would you do if you were the lady? and guys what will you do if you're the boy?.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
I would kill myself out of shame if I was the lady
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by hbabe(f): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2010
Interesting! She will either get rid of it or rope an older bf of hers as d father. Ur friend should ignore her and keep off. I will never find myself in that situation coz I don't roll with younger guys and I precautions.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by safeact(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ poster, y is d gal ashame bt she was proud wen she was dating d guy? She should be proud of d baby and d father. Do people still practice unsafe pre sex dis days? I wil report her if she get rid of d baby,she is to old 2b a fool at 27. I dn want blv dis ever happened. @hbabe, op u r doing fine? Complement of d seasön
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by dacouse(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
Its a good development everybody should start giving birth now cause i had that by2025 babies would stop coming so lets increase our workforce before then
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by hermosa(f): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
report it. u guys have no choice. i know i know, everyone will blame the girl, but the public should know wat this teacher did. he'll mos def be punished, as long as you gurls tell the truth and be honest and open about wat exactly happened and wat you want the tecaher to do about the baby and the baby mama, or y'all could abort it, ur choice. i'm not pro abortion though,
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked :oeven if a gal wants 2 have sex is it with your younger bro age mate angry angry angry. isn't it better to sleep with a married man i'll just advice her 2 have d baby n drop d baby in d motherless babies home.if people ask simple she should say her boyfriend died in an accident.dat story is way 2 shameful 4 anyone 2 hear
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Pweety4me(f): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2010
If she can f.*ck him den y can't she have his baby?she took d damn risk so dat's d consiquence she has 2 bare never kill a baby!
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by MyHonour(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
whot woz the idiot woman thinkin when she was ridiny a blody teenager?
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by freecocoa(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
I'll neva find maself in ds situation cos its way 2 stupid 4 me.@ poster ur frnd should acept responsibility cos he's nt a kid anymore,18 4 cryn out loud,even if she seduced him,am sure she didn't r.ape him cos dey've bin doin it 4 smtym dats wat u said.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by chidyke77(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
djeezy:

A 27 yr old high school teacher has been having an affair with my friend who is 18. After several sexual intercourse, he got her pregnant and this is a situation blown out of proportion because she wants US to keep it secret. We dont realy know if she is going to ABORT the baby. Pls ladies what would you do if you were the lady? and guys what will you do if you're the boy?.
just admit that you are the striker that scored the winning goal let me send you a recharge card for giving us victory,its not easy my boy. grin grin
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by DEAMAKA(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
so what is de big deal
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by sweetpie23: 3:19am On Jan 06, 2010
DE.AMAKA:

so what is de big deal
where is your brain?
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Mannylex(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2010
Cld dis really b true, hmmn,I don't think so. If dis is true,she's shameless. At her age she shld b having her 3rd child
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2010
IF YOU guys make o fuss about 18 year boy having sex,what will you say about 17year old pregnant mother.the boy is human and his pen.is is active.AFTER ALL I WAS SEDUCED AND HAVE SEX WHEN I WAS 11 BY OUR THEN HOUSE GIRL.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by madcobra(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2010
i think that 27 yrs old teacher should be tried for rape.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Armadaij(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
I really can't fathom what knowledge this type of teacher will be imparting on her students. A teacher of doom!!!
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by johnnygan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
@topic, if i was that guy, i'd keep away from my 27yr old un-qualified teaching gf for 12months. I'll just travel very far off and change my phone lines. On the 13th month, I'll return to her and demand for my baby. If she committed abortion, she'll pay thru her anus again. But if my baby is alive, i'd claim the responsibility instanta. The boy must then understand that a father's responsibility is not a joke. If he had been making cash 5hrs of everyday, he'd have to increase his working capacity to 10hrs to take care of his older wife and sweet child. LOL. Sweet dreams
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by platinumnk(f): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
^^ thats what I say . . let them marry tongue
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by johnnygan(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hell yeah, ! Its obvious that both parties 're gonna celebrate matrimonial rites eventually, whether they like it or not
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Devonian(m): 5:29am On Jan 10, 2010
As a Nigerian, teaching in a UK school, my first reaction is legal, raising a set of interrelated legal questions as follows. Is this 18 year old boy still in school? Is the female teacher teaching in the boy's school? Was the boy under 16 when the sexual relationship started? If there is one or more YES answer/answers to these questions, then the teacher, acting in 'locum parentis' has not only broken the law, but also betrayed the 'TRUST' placed on her by the public/state. Here in the UK, this attracts a JAIL sentence, whether or not a pregnancy is involved. Conversely, however, if the answer to each of these questions is a straight 'NO,' then the 27 year old female teacher has no legal issues to face. It's simply the issue of sex between two consenting adults, the female teacher need not be ashamed of the affair, they should get on with their lives--the 18 year old, obviously, should find something worthwhile to do (embark on further education or pursue a vocational training), allow the child to live ('am a pro-life person), and bring up the child, and even have more, if they wish. GOOD LUCK TO THE TWO.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2010
Kini big deal?
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by johnnygan(m): 6:52am On Jan 11, 2010
I don't know Oh, So much wahala over this issue
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by echobee(f): 10:33am On Jan 11, 2010
lord have mercy
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Tarigha: 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2010
I think there's nothing wrong in that, if only the boy in question is up to 18 years and 9 or 10 months there about. maybe she ran out of patience and being a teacher surounded by male species she strike on her advantage. definitely she must have concieved that dirty ideas hence there is the need for her to marry the 18 year boy legally, and let them start a new life. being a teacher, i can conclude from here that she is of more intelligent than the boy. Therefore, the responsibility to carter for the boy should be in her agenda
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Tarigha: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
Giving birth is not the main issue, a childwas brought innocently into this world. there is the need to train that child. have you ever moved out of your comfort zone into therse flyover areas and study how kids are suffering. when i children crying for food, with skinny body, doesn't know when the next meal will come, i will go at my closest and appreciate God that He enabled me to take care of my children. and the more i place value on them. not just good chlren anyhow. it is even better you dont have if you know you can't take care cry
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Ben13: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
what else? They'll make a good couple.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by tngtech(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster

what is the teacher thinking, shocked shocked shocked
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Jan 12, 2010
What a Paedophile! angry
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by Devonian(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2010
@ mama-gee: Paedophilia is a term which applies to an adult having sexual relationship(s) with a child. International human rights law, particularly the UNCRC, defines a child as anyone under the age of 18. So, the 18 year old is no longer a child. In fact the age of criminal liability is sometimes as low as 13. Besides, although the age of consent vary from one countyry to the other, in the British legal system--a system which gave birth to the Nigerian legal system, being a former British Colony--the age of consent is 16. I think the accusation of the 27 year old teacher being a paedophile seems misguided, except you're 100% sure the relationship started when the boy was both a minor (under 18) and under the legal age (16) of consent. It would be nice if we, as posters on NL, would always, critically consider both sides of the coin, and constructively respond to postings on this site. I'm fed up of people who have turned this site to gabbage hipping ground/site. For some of us, it's one of the ways of exchanging views on happenings back home in Naija.
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by sammie256: 10:51am On Jan 12, 2010
I don't see anytin wrong with this drama. that is where they both find true love so let them carry on with their life no abortion pls.The lady is old enough,if our boy in question feels he is too young he should give way and allow the teacher carry own  with her life.Period, notin spoil
Re: 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18. by frgy1: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2010
the boy is an adult. so is the teacher, so wat is the fuss about? they should get married already(as long as they both dont mind)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Difference Between 'i Like You' And 'i Love You' / See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.