Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? (1468 Views)

Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by onila(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
Because we men are not "straight" people
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Fmartin(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
op no! y do 'some' black men like curvy girls? cheesy
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
the same reason girls love big black cock.
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
And some men will come here and claim they don't care about curvy, only intellect... but will still cheat on their intelligent wives and gfs with these curvy ones .... Men are just confused.
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:
Because we men are not "straight" people
Really? tell me more please
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
And some men will come here and claim they don't care about curvy, only intellect... but will still cheat on their intelligent wives and gfs with these curvy ones .... Men are just confused.

You wi not kill me with laughter, I love curvy and intellect but I prefer intellect without curvy to curvy without intellect. Which one are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by wtfCode: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Becus we love fawking grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
cos we love to eat meat
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by MrCork: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
onila:

..farts and leaves thread!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
kingsouthie:
cos we love to eat meat
So u a muncher grin
I see
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
Really? tell me more please

Because onila creates silly threads so I decided to respond with a silly statement the answer I gave is a play on her word "curvy" which is why I put the "straight"in quote. The answer has no meaning other than to be silly a bif fitting response to the likes of onila thread and mama gee pls don't try to find meaning in my statement there is none.
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
So u a muncher grin I see
daz how we roll...downsouthie
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by sirusX(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Why we like curvy girls

Cz we're straight and not gay

Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Because they are good in bed.. grin grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You wi not kill me with laughter, I love curvy and intellect but I prefer intellect without curvy to curvy without intellect. Which one are you?
I have a model figure if there's anything like that... most people have actually walked up to me to ask if I was a model, maybe because of my height or something. can one be slim and curvy? because I am slim ooo.
Back to the intellect... yes I am intelligently intellectual. Lol.. if there's any word like that. I know this, though I could be lazy with working my brain out at times... though I'm really pushing myself hard these days and my brain is really up-to the task
I hope I have answered your question?
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

Because onila creates silly threads so I decided to respond with a silly statement the answer I gave is a play on her word "curvy" which is why I put the "straight"in quote. The answer has no meaning other than to be silly a bif fitting response to the likes of onila thread and mama gee pls don't try to find meaning in my statement there is none.
I understand you quite alright. But I do find Onila's thread annoyingly funny... Yea. it's not as bad as it seems na
It's been long I saw mama gee's thread ... where she con dey?
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
I understand you quite alright. But I do find Onila's thread annoyingly funny... Yea. it's not as bad as it seems na
It's been long I saw mama gee's thread ... where she con dey?

When i click a thread i don't usually look at the author name, and have made a promise never to open an onila thread, sadly anytime i make a mistake and open an onila thread, I find myself questioning my existence and purpose in this life. grin
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
pcguru1:

When i click a thread i don't usually look at the author name, and have made a promise never to open an onila thread, sadly anytime i make a mistake and open an onila thread, I find myself questioning my existence and purpose in this life. grin
Chai... Bros e never reach like that na.
Is it as bad as that? I don't know why, but I kinda find her funny
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
I have a model figure if there's anything like that... most people have actually walked up to me to ask if I was a model, maybe because of my height or something. can one be slim and curvy? because I am slim ooo.
Back to the intellect... yes I am intelligently intellectual. Lol.. if there's any word like that. I know this, though I could be lazy with working my brain out at times... though I'm really pushing myself hard these days and my brain is really up-to the task
I hope I have answered your question?

You answered it partly by saying u are an intellect but u didnt say if u are curvy or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by lovethchioma(f): 11:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You answered it partly by saying u are an intellect but u didnt say if u are curvy or not
I didn't want to answer with a yes or no... that's why I gave the explanation about my physique.

I'm slim and a little curvy.. yea.

are you tall, short? Can you say that you are Intelligent? errm these are the questions I want you to answer
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:24am On Apr 27, 2017
lovethchioma:
I didn't want to answer with a yes or no... that's why I gave the explanation about my physique.

I'm slim and a little curvy.. yea.

are you tall, short? Can you say that you are Intelligent? errm these are the questions I want you to answer

I'm tall and intelligent, are those what u favor in a guy?
Re: Why Do Black Men Like Curvy Girls? by luminouz(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

I'm tall and intelligent, are those what u favor in a guy?
Ghen Ghen! Pre wedding picz loading..... 50% grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Who Said She Slept With 2788 Men, Reacts To The Condemnation (video) / Dating Your Close Neighbour. / Please Help!! An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.