Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (12291 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2017
he he he

What a confused woman

3 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Prognose: 7:55am On May 03, 2017
Jlarry:

I read through all your comments, thanks to you all. I will be very concise with every details, we are here to learn from every predicaments.

First of all, it is very absurd for you to come online and share my health issues but I will handle this maturely.

We met through this medium, and all was going so good and perfect. We made each other promises in which I kept, we even had plans to tour the United States and Paris, which I have kept the promises as well (atleast visas as been issued to you).

Your EX keeps disturbing you at first I didn't even say anything, I believe you will handle until all became a mess. I told you to do anyway with his contact if you truly want us to start this beautiful journey of life together in which you promised and even vow not to ever to to him or see him anymore. Unfortunately you didn't keep to those promises, you lied to me on several occasions and you even delete the chat you had with him.

Love is one stupid thing, I have NEVER falling in love with anyone that I was in love with you. You swept me off my feet, and always told you that if we continue the way it is at this beginning there won't be an end to this love we share.

Yes, your mum knew about my health issue but I was so confident the story will change in no time only if there is no God! And it actually Changed!!!
At first when the test was done, it was azoospermia (maybe it happened possibly by the way we moved the semen from my house to the lab or vice versa). But wit the help of God the most high, I got genuine herbs which I started using immediately under the space of 2 weeks the story had changed!! I went in for another test, by that time you are already having serious doubt, you are confused and engrossed wit you ex. When you saw the result you were so shocked that the story had Changed for good!

The day you blocked me, you ever came to my place we had good talk and I was thinking we are so good but I didn't know you had something else in mind. You called me twice that day after I dropped you at home in the morning but when I closed from work I called you around 6pm you already blocked my lines, deleted yourself off my BBM and also blocked me on whatsapp I just laughed.

I felt so down when I got home, I called you from my cousin line you blocked it. I left the house drove down to my friend place, he called you from his line you already blocked him too. I'm not a kid that one plays around with.

My friend and I drive down to you house in the late hour of that very night cos of the genuine love I have for you. On getting to your house the gate was already locked, I called your mum from my line she knows it was blocked and I dial the number from another line it went thru.

I said 'Hello Ma, she asked who is speaking I told her am the one she sound shocked. I told her that am at the gate, she said she is coming outside. Within 30 seconds, she called me back on my line was blocked earlier and she said I should go and wait for her 5 street away from your house which has never happened before. I was just laughing inside of me.

I waited by the gate for another 2/3mins to see what will happen, l just told my friend to drive so that we can go and wait for her in the street she said.

On driving out of your street, low and behold I just saw you and your EX driving towards us I tried hiding in his ride while he was checking inside of my ride by the we drive pass each other. You are so deceitful, confused and you don't know how to make decision of your own.

I told my friend, it's over! Your mum had to discharged us from your street knowing fully well that you both are on your way back to your house. Not to be disrespectful to your mum, I called her back that I didn't get the street that she want me to wait for her that it's quite dark everywhere. And she said I should come and see her the next day but she didn't know I have seen all already.

Well, after you got to your house you unblocked me on whatsapp and you sent me a disgusting message I read it but I didn't respond. You called me later that evening, I purposely not pick up your calls. I later sent other message on whatsapp and text messages I didn't respond..

The next day I could even do anything I was so down, I didn't go to the office. My friend drove me away from lagos that day just to forget everything and move on. You kept calling and sending me text/whatsapp message that you came to my house, went to my office, went to my friends house, that you were searching for me driving round lagos in your EX car.
In my mind I keep asking myself, what else do she want from me you don't owe me any explanation move on with your EX and let me be!

On Wednesday night, when I got home my friend insist he should not sleep in my house all alone so he came later in the night to pick me up with his car and we went to his house. Funny enough, my car was in my garage you thought I was at home with my own EX whom we already part ways you think I am filthy person as you are? My said you came banging at my door @ 6am in morning. What do you actually want again!

You called me later on Sunday, I picked and I agreed to meet you to hear what you have to say. We met somewhere, you were pleading and that you don't mean to blocked me that you are pressured to do it bla bla bla. That am the one you want to be with and I ask you, so you can't make a decision of your own and stand by it?

You said your father and your EX picked a date on Tuesday night for your wedding already bla bla bla, that is it out of your wish. Imagine a grown up lady in her early 30's that can't make a concrete decision! So pathetic!!

Now, that I have heard your explanation what else? You came online to broadcast everything and to play innocent shey?

Thank you all for reading through this absurd epistle. I think we should try and always read from both side before passing any Judgement.

I think we can learn something out of this!

Screenshot of the first message she sent me after she unblocked me, followed by her plead.

You seeeeeeee!!!!! shocked

Cc slimhan
Sirvintagecock!

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Everblazinggg(f): 7:58am On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Jlarry post=56155814]

I read through all your comments, thanks to you all. I will be very concise with every details, we are here to learn from every predicaments.

First of all, it is very absurd for you to come online and share my health issues but I will handle this maturely.

We met through this medium, and all was going so good and perfect. We made each other promises in which I kept, we even had plans to tour the United States and Paris, which I have kept the promises as well (atleast visas as been issued to you).

Your EX keeps disturbing you at first I didn't even say anything, I believe you will handle until all became a mess. I told you to do anyway with his contact if you truly want us to start this beautiful journey of life together in which you promised and even vow not to ever to to him or see him anymore. Unfortunately you didn't keep to those promises, you lied to me on several occasions and you even delete the chat you had with him.

Love is one stupid thing, I have NEVER falling in love with anyone that I was in love with you. You swept me off my feet, and always told you that if we continue the way it is at this beginning there won't be an end to this love we share.

Yes, your mum knew about my health issue but I was so confident the story will change in no time only if there is no God! And it actually Changed!!!
At first when the test was done, it was azoospermia (maybe it happened possibly by the way we moved the semen from my house to the lab or vice versa). But wit the help of God the most high, I got genuine herbs which I started using immediately under the space of 2 weeks the story had changed!! I went in for another test, by that time you are already having serious doubt, you are confused and engrossed wit you ex. When you saw the result you were so shocked that the story had Changed for good!

The day you blocked me, you ever came to my place we had good talk and I was thinking we are so good but I didn't know you had something else in mind. You called me twice that day after I dropped you at home in the morning but when I closed from work I called you around 6pm you already blocked my lines, deleted yourself off my BBM and also blocked me on whatsapp I just laughed.

I felt so down when I got home, I called you from my cousin line you blocked it. I left the house drove down to my friend place, he called you from his line you already blocked him too. I'm not a kid that one plays around with.

My friend and I drive down to you house in the late hour of that very night cos of the genuine love I have for you. On getting to your house the gate was already locked, I called your mum from my line she knows it was blocked and I dial the number from another line it went thru.

I said 'Hello Ma, she asked who is speaking I told her am the one she sound shocked. I told her that am at the gate, she said she is coming outside. Within 30 seconds, she called me back on my line was blocked earlier and she said I should go and wait for her 5 street away from your house which has never happened before. I was just laughing inside of me.

I waited by the gate for another 2/3mins to see what will happen, l just told my friend to drive so that we can go and wait for her in the street she said.

On driving out of your street, low and behold I just saw you and your EX driving towards us I tried hiding in his ride while he was checking inside of my ride by the we drive pass each other. You are so deceitful, confused and you don't know how to make decision of your own.

I told my friend, it's over! Your mum had to discharged us from your street knowing fully well that you both are on your way back to your house. Not to be disrespectful to your mum, I called her back that I didn't get the street that she want me to wait for her that it's quite dark everywhere. And she said I should come and see her the next day but she didn't know I have seen all already.

Well, after you got to your house you unblocked me on whatsapp and you sent me a disgusting message I read it but I didn't respond. You called me later that evening, I purposely not pick up your calls. I later sent other message on whatsapp and text messages I didn't respond..

The next day I could even do anything I was so down, I didn't go to the office. My friend drove me away from lagos that day just to forget everything and move on. You kept calling and sending me text/whatsapp message that you came to my house, went to my office, went to my friends house, that you were searching for me driving round lagos in your EX car.
In my mind I keep asking myself, what else do she want from me you don't owe me any explanation move on with your EX and let me be!

On Wednesday night, when I got home my friend insist he should not sleep in my house all alone so he came later in the night to pick me up with his car and we went to his house. Funny enough, my car was in my garage you thought I was at home with my own EX whom we already part ways you think I am filthy person as you are? My said you came banging at my door @ 6am in morning. What do you actually want again!

You called me later on Sunday, I picked and I agreed to meet you to hear what you have to say. We met somewhere, you were pleading and that you don't mean to blocked me that you are pressured to do it bla bla bla. That am the one you want to be with and I ask you, so you can't make a decision of your own and stand by it?

You said your father and your EX picked a date on Tuesday night for your wedding already bla bla bla, that is it out of your wish. Imagine a grown up lady in her early 30's that can't make a concrete decision! So pathetic!!

Now, that I have heard your explanation what else? You came online to broadcast everything and to play innocent shey?

Thank you all for reading through this absurd epistle. I think we should try and always read from both side before passing any Judgement.

Screenshot of the first message she sent me after she unblocked me, followed by her plead.

undecided undecided Nawa oo.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Prognose: 7:58am On May 03, 2017
But jeus! Some women can play victim for africa sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On May 03, 2017
Na hin make our pipu talk say, evri torry get 2 sides. Now wind don blow, we don see fowl yansh........

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:06am On May 03, 2017
I don't want to do this, it is quite childish!

But we are all here to learn and grow from every event that happened!

The faithful woman are the set of my mother.. Women of nowadays are very deceitful, not loyal, big liars, they are so confused that they don't even know what they want!

More screen shot..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:
Oluwwao!

No be small thing o.

Cc. alexialin...you were right. The babe no too well.

I already know the kind of person she is...smhhhh.

A woman that would openly say her bf has a condition of no sperm online to the eyes of everyone is Not a good woman at all!
Such woman can sell the guy off , when he least expect .

Can u imagine the cat and mouse game , she,her mum were playing to the guy ..smhhhh.
She has gotten her visa , she no need am again...

Ha! Na wa!

The guy should count his losses and move on.. And thank his God he didn't marry her .
Shes not worth it !
I bet you all her neighbours must have heard about his condition ...

And thank God his story has changed and his sperm is coming up.

Some people are just terrible .

8 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 9:48am On May 03, 2017
alexialin:

A woman that would openly say her bf has a condition of no sperm online to the eyes of everyone is Not a good woman at all!

Can u imagine the cat and mouse game , she,her mum were playing to the guy ..smhhhh.

Ha! Na wa!

The guy should count his losses and move on.. And thank his God he didn't marry her .
Shes not worth it !

Abi o. Poor bobo. That's why listening to both sides of a story is good. I wish them both well...May God only let good fair people come our ways. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

Abi o. Poor bobo. That's why listening to both sides of a story is good. I wish them both well...May God only let God fair people come our ways. It is well.

Amen o!

Yea what a pity .. He fell inlove with the wrong Lady.

He will have his own true joy soon. As long as he doesn't allow the past hurt reflect in his actions towards a new Lady .
God will restore his joy back .
When we think all hope is lost? That's when a tiny ray of light filters in the tunnel .
Its well

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 10:17am On May 03, 2017
Love made in heaven. Please forgive her,Abdul. @op, I am not in support of stubbourness, but sometimes you have to be, if not things like this will keep happening. Moderators,please move this to front page as that will increase the chances of Abdularazaq seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Juliearth:
Love made in heaven. Please forgive her,Abdul. @op, I am not in support of stubbourness, but sometimes you have to be, if not things like this will keep happening. Moderators,please move this to front page as that will increase the chances of Abdularazaq seeing it.
Yes mods please move to Frontpage so we can the kind of women we are raising these days.

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 10:44am On May 03, 2017
She don deactivate shocked

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2017
BoboYekini:

Yes mods please move to Frontpage so we can the kind of women we are raising these days.

??

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by frostylook: 11:59am On May 03, 2017
@JLarin, please if it is within you, forgive her and meet with her. Let her see you in person and state her case. Maybe you both can salvage what's left of your relationship or maybe find closure.
It's hard loving a confused woman, but don't let it end so badly. The least you can do is help her clear the cobwebs from her brain so she doesn't continue sabotaging her love life, even if it won't be with you.

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Mznaett: 12:36pm On May 03, 2017
Things dey happen o

Indeed! love is never enough.
Oga Jlarry,I think you should work things out with her.

4 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Antina(f): 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
Tritri:
@mztyqal , What's so hard in letting ur parent know it rasaq u want ...Blocking him at FIRST shows ur confused and might FINALLY BLOCK him one day and dat it.and we've seen a situation whereby a day to the marriage the lady left for the EX. You really need alot of effort to show rasaq dat you're INCHARGE of ur life and not ur parent ..and u want him becos u loved him not becos u feel PITY for him .

To Me i feel ur doing this out of GUILTY CONSCIENCE .
I felt all this r just DAMAGE CONTROL tactics lady play (knowingly hurt u and still cry )

Let me ask u a question:

Why shd u tell ur MOM abt his condition ? if u respect him or love him I swear u won't tell ur parent .

Imagine me telling my mom my fiance womb is destroy but i will still marry her ?? where does dat work.?

Did u even plan all this to make u look Innocent ??

best of luck...

You spoke my mind, she shouldn't have told his parents about Abdul Rasak's condition.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 2:14pm On May 03, 2017
Juliearth:

Juls, the Abdul has responded. Slip back to page two to see it.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Antina(f): 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
SlimHan:
and what do you want her to do? kill herself for a guy who is having a nice time with his ex? i cant imagine myself been annoyed with somebody i love for 30minutes. infact i wont be able to avoid his calls. my dear just move on already. there is no perfect guy. they will only be loving at the initial gra gra stage after that comes their true colour. i hope you find love again.

I beg the lady is a confused one!! She doesn't know what she wants!!

She don deactivate ooo, some girls sef!!

4 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by oluplus(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2017
Now, the hunter has become the hunted.

I fear fear

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by AimingIncognito(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
I LOVE NAIRALAND grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
AimingIncognito:
I LOVE NAIRALAND grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I keep coming back to see if she would revamp and broaden the story. Maybe, just may be we might all get an invite to their wedding. When its love, third parties better stay more than an arm length away.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by AimingIncognito(f): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

I keep coming back to see if she would revamp and broaden the story. Maybe, just may be we might all get an invite to their wedding. When its love, third parties better stay more than an arm length away.

I already bookmarked this page *coversFace*

@Mr Rasak pls for old beautiful times sake, try and sort things out with her and see there is anything left to salvage in the relationship.
See,at the end of the day we ladies all have one or two 'skoin-skoin' we tend to unleash by default.

All the best o
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Antina(f): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
AimingIncognito:

@Mr Rasak pls for old beautiful times sake, try and sort things out with her and see there is anything left to salvage in the relationship.
See,at the end of the day we ladies all have one or two 'skoin-skoin' we tend to unleash by default.

All the best o

cheesy @ 'skoin-skoin'
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by AimingIncognito(f): 4:28pm On May 03, 2017
Antina:

cheesy @ 'skoin-skoin'

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by SirVintageCock: 5:18pm On May 03, 2017
Prognose:

You seeeeeeee!!!!! shocked

Cc slimhan
Sirvintagecock!

oh fvck cool
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
Jlarry:

Gosh! I am officially speechless. If this is true,then you really messed up lady. It is ladies like you that makes the world tag Nigerian ladies as unloyal. Abdul,move on please. Patch things up with your ex,if possible.

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 6:31pm On May 03, 2017
alexialin:

Ha! Na wa!

Shes not worth it !

I feel so sorry for him. Why did she lead him on knowing fully well that it might not work out? Thats a bitchy attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
AimingIncognito:

All the best o

I think he deserves better. How sure are we that she wont mess up again in the future. I would prefer that he ends up with that ex of his rather than this lady. I hate fake love #angryface

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Juliearth(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

Juls, the Abdul has responded. Slip back to page two to see it.

I join you to shout OLUWAOOO!!!! I am officially speechless,but before I activate that mode,permit me to add that that lady messed up.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
Juliearth:

I join you to shout OLUWAOOO!!!! I am officially speechless,but before I activate that mode,permit me to add that that lady messed up.

No be small thing.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Melsan: 8:41pm On May 03, 2017
This is serious!! shocked shocked
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Juliearth:

??
I see you done read up. See wetin your fellow woman do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude) / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / A Wife's Greatest Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.