Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (12255 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Ab025(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2017
mztyqal:

we both told my mum cos he couldn't tell his. the medical case isn't the issue at all and he is very sure of that. these comments would just break him more. my purpose of creating the thread is an avenue to reach him. I haven't been able to reach him since it happened

And u felt he would reply you here even when he refuses to reply you in the real world outside there?

By the way, why must you write here he has a condition of no sperm, couldn't you just have said he had a medical condition?

#words...... Once said, can't be withdrawn. Learn how to use them wisely!

10 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by dingbang(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:

Nothing do me o. Abi wetin you dey ask? Sometimes English can be daunting grin
I like ur sense of humor kiss
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by megastu(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2017
You should be happy that this is happening before the marriage.

My dear Marriage is not easy, if you go into it with these issues hanging, you will have yourself to blame.

It is difficult, but you have to move on my dear.

mztyqal:
Got to his house by 6.10am this morning. I knocked so hard, called his name, called his phone. He didn't answer. I called his friends, none of them picked up. He was inside cos his car was parked outside. I suffered yesterday and I suffered today as well just looking for him. how do you get angry with someone you haven't seen? At least hear me out.
I got tired of making a fool of myself and left. His ex was certainly at home with him. I'm not asking him not to move on, I'm just surprised that he can be like this. He was the sweetest man in my eyes.
When his family called and was insulting me, asking him why he wants to leave her for me, I cried so much that day and he came to my mum to beg her to beg me. How would he have felt if I and my mum shut him out of our house. My mum that was his best friend suddenly turned to who calls and texts him without response.
Guess this is the closure I need.
I wish him well.
Thanks everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by megastu(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2017
I just read your other post that says you were pregnant in 2016.

I am confused.
megastu:
You should be happy that this is happening before the marriage.

My dear Marriage is not easy, if you go into it with these issues hanging, you will have yourself to blame.

It is difficult, but you have to move on my dear.

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2017
dingbang:
I like ur sense of humor kiss

Thanks buddy grin
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nancydearie(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2017
Abdulrasaq, PLZ forgive her coz to err is human and to forgive divine. Plz try and hear her out even if u don't want her again.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Bahddo(m): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2017
myztqal:
Just for 2 hours and I have been trying to explain. If anyone had told me he would be like this, not wanting to see me at all, despite everything....he asked me to block so many people begging for my ex and I did. I lost all my friends cos I fought them when they were supporting my ex. Just 2 hours that I blocked him now, he is so mad at me. what of the numerous people I blocked because of him.
op, you sef na puppet? You keep following orders to block people when it's your own account. I hope you realize that you have the ability to make decisions on your own.

The dude is insecure. Any guy with the '-spermia' thing would be too. It's a shame you think telling the world about his condition would make him feel better about you.

7 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2017
rennylaw:

Please forgive her and you guys should move on to the next level of the relationship grin

This thing called Love sef.

Forgive who?

What's my own na?
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

Forgive who?

What's my own na?

He was just joking...no talk say u no follow the humor.

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by frostylook: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2017
Chai
Bringing this online and actually specifying his medical condition was a fat mistake. It really will not help even if you thought it would.
My dear, you have to accept that your relationship with him might have ended. Sorry dear.

5 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:

He was just joking...no talk say u no follow the humor.

I no follow joo..

Come and explain it better in za oda room. "In buhari's voice"...
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2017
daylyt:

I no follow joo..

Come and explain it better in za oda room. "In buhari's voice"...

That's OK sweetheart, the chances of you getting it in the other room is slimmer considering how hard it is for you to do so while completely alert. No waste time...its always ticking wink

Biko no quote me again. Tanks grin

3 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by eyinjuege: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2017
SirVintageCock:
She is desperate. Maybe the guy is rich.... who knows. Love and azoospermia...duh!! never heard of the combo

Imagine telling the whole wide world that I, the Rt. Hon. Sir Vintage Co.ck is shooting blank. I will simply delete you from my life upon seeing this thread no matter how anonymous it is.

To be honest, I've seen couples with the same predicament. Azoospermia. Some just needed a little surgery, and a little push/assisted fertilization.
Some had to use unknowm sperm donors and subsequent IVF...
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2017
sisisioge:

That's OK sweetheart, the chances of you getting it in the other room is slimmer considering how hard it is for you to do so while completely alert. No waste time...its always ticking wink

Biko no quote me again. Tanks grin

Lmao
cheesy

Odomode yi ma buru gan..

Mi quote e again.. Lobatan.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by SirVintageCock: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

To be honest, I've seen couples with the same predicament. Azoospermia. Some just needed a little surgery, and a little push/assisted fertilization.
Some had to use unknowm sperm donors and subsequent IVF...
good for them cool

But azoospermia means no spe.rm....sh!t. that's an extreme form of punishment abeg. Oligospermia will do na, at least you've got a little of your own that can fertilize something.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by zeb04(f): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sounds so stupid, what's the begging all about are you a child?

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
@op, you shouldn't have specified his medical condition here. He probably saw this post and got embarrassed and upset.

That said, good to know you got closure. I guess he still loved his ex and only used you to mark time/get back at her/heal from the hurt of their break up. Now that they've settled their differences, he doesn't need you again. He just should have been more matured and let you off gently without making you feel guilty when in fact, he's the guilty one.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2017
SirVintageCock:
She is desperate. Maybe the guy is rich.... who knows. Love and azoospermia...duh!! never heard of the combo

Imagine telling the whole wide world that I, the Rt. Hon. Sir Vintage Co.ck is shooting blank. I will simply delete you from my life upon seeing this thread no matter how anonymous it is.
Word.
She's only in love with the idea of being the benevolent manager of damaged goods. Glad Abdulrazaq can see through the charade.
Watch her dump him in a heartbeat if he makes the fatal error of taking her back.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by rennylaw(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Iseeeyouuuu.

Peek-a-boo..... grin grin

What's going on buddy.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:18am On May 02, 2017

Are you being funny or being stupid. I only put that for him to know that despite the great challenge, I never thought of leaving him. please don't make matters worse. insensitive comments would only ruin things more

If you were pregnant and married in 2016, how come you are now dating a man without sperm?

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 7:00am On May 02, 2017
rennylaw:

Peek-a-boo..... grin grin

What's going on buddy.

I gentle o

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by blessedqueen(f): 8:00am On May 02, 2017
Left to me dis story is all in her head.. It neva happened

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:46am On May 02, 2017
SirVintageCock:

Me too. Cause she will definitely spread the news further if they end up married . human beings sha!
And she's here crying foul!
Why reveal such thing in the first place to her parents ?
I bet her friends knows already , even their neighbours ... No the whole world knows through this confession online ...smhhh
No control whatsoever .
Na wa

Even the guy such thing has no sperm? Is indeed a tough punishment . May God have mercy on him and make him whole ,amen

Op the relationship is over ,jejely move on ...cause he has moved on.
Nobody can bear this shame .

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 9:38am On May 02, 2017
alexialin:

Me too. Cause she will definitely spread the news further if they end up married . human beings sha!
And she's here crying foul!
Why reveal such thing in the first place to her parents ?
I bet her friends knows already , even their neighbours ... No the whole world know through this confession online ...smhhh
No control whatsoever .
Na wa

Even the guy such thing has no sperm? Is indeed a tough punishment . May God have mercy on him and make him whole ,amen

Op the relationship is over ,jejely move on ...cause he has moved on.
Nobody can bear this shame .

So who's the guy? The one that has been shamed? Of course you don't know.

That babe made one heck of a mistake by letting that info slip. I know her kind...she is just one of those overly sensitive people around. When in emotional distress, they lay EVERYTHING down thinking their audience needs ALL the facts to understand the situation. They are usually scattered. Abi how do one explain her overzealousness... Stalking the dude, his friends, getting her mom to set his phone on fire, etc. But she's just being her scattered sef. She's too sensitive for her own good. I really wanted to give her a hug and whisper [b]Let him be [/b]to her.

The thing wey do dog him dey bark, a buffalo will knock the sheet outta same thing. Let him be baby...let time take its course. Time is a good healer. Since you are one of those who know how to revamp quickly sef, you might be back with a pre-wedding pics in august with a different better dude wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47am On May 02, 2017
sisisioge:

So who's the guy? The one that has been shamed? Of course you don't know.

That babe made one heck of a mistake by letting that info slip. I know her kind...she is just one of those overly sensitive people around. When in emotional distress, they lay EVERYTHING down thinking their audience needs ALL the facts to understand the situation. They are usually scattered. Abi how do one explain her overzealousness... Stalking the dude, his friends, getting her mom to set his phone on fire, etc. But she's just being her scattered sef. She's too sensitive for her own good. I really wanted to give her a hug and whisper [b]Let him be [/b]to her.

The thing wey do dog him dey bark, a buffalo will knock the sheet outta same thing. Let him be baby...let time take its course. Time is a good healer. Since you are one of those who know how to revamp quickly sef, you might be back with a pre-wedding pics in august with a different better dude wink

OK op keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Fkforyou(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2017
It seems OP doesn't have a mind of her own self. undecided

I just hope if her ex puts more pressure she won't cave.

I also think the dude is over reacting, atleast even if he is hurt, with the amount of effort she has made to settle things, he should at least give her a listening ear... Except if there is more to the story she is not revealing undecided
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Prognose: 4:30pm On May 02, 2017
Got to his house by 6.10am this morning. I knocked so hard, called his name, called his phone. He didn't answer. I called his friends, none of them picked up. He was inside cos his car was parked outside. I suffered yesterday and I suffered today as well just looking for him. how do you get angry with someone you haven't seen? At least hear me out.
I got tired of making a fool of myself and left. His ex was certainly at home with him. I'm not asking him not to move on, I'm just surprised that he can be like this. He was the sweetest man in my eyes.
When his family called and was insulting me, asking him why he wants to leave her for me, I cried so much that day and he came to my mum to beg her to beg me. How would he have felt if I and my mum shut him out of our house. My mum that was his best friend suddenly turned to who calls and texts him without response.
Guess this is the closure I need.
I wish him well.
Thanks everyone.

I was falling in love with this thread and then you wrote this angry
After all the eternal love you declared on the first post, 5 hours later and you are already giving up?

You're a joker angry

Love ko, hate ní!

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by SlimHan(f): 6:15pm On May 02, 2017
Prognose:

I was falling in love with this thread and then you wrote this angry
After all the eternal love you declared on the first post, 5 hours later and you are already giving up?

You're a joker angry

Love ko, hate ní!
and what do you want her to do? kill herself for a guy who is having a nice time with his ex? i cant imagine myself been annoyed with somebody i love for 30minutes. infact i wont be able to avoid his calls. my dear just move on already. there is no perfect guy. they will only be loving at the initial gra gra stage after that comes their true colour. i hope you find love again.

7 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by oluplus(m): 8:29pm On May 02, 2017
Dear Op,
Pls learn to keep secret. First you shared his medical issues with your Mum and now on a public forum. If you continue like this, you will have yourself to blame
Secondly, by now, you should know that 4 months is not enough to rush to marriage. You don't know 50% of Abdulrazaq, take it or leave it. You were just carried away with romantic words.
I wish you well

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Prognose: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
SlimHan:
and what do you want her to do? kill herself for a guy who is having a nice time with his ex? i cant imagine myself been annoyed with somebody i love for 30minutes. infact i wont be able to avoid his calls. my dear just move on already. there is no perfect guy. they will only be loving at the initial gra gra stage after that comes their true colour. i hope you find love again.

Sorry, where did she write he was having a nice time with his ex?

ok, seen.

Lol.

She came to his house and knocked on the door, he didn't answer. She saw the car outside so she assumed he was inside, she also assumed he was with his ex cos she has no physical proof.

Nevertheless, the way she wrote that first post I thought she would be willing to go to hell and back for him. 5 hours of neglect and she is already sounding annoyed and wishing the guy well. Abeg.

You're right though, all this one na initial gra-gra, the 'love' still dey sweet am, let her wait for 2 years no child you will see as the love story go change. Her true color will come out.

6 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:55am On May 03, 2017
I read through all your comments, thanks to you all. I will be very concise with every details, we are here to learn from every predicaments.

First of all, it is very absurd for you to come online and share my health issues but I will handle this maturely.

We met through this medium, and all was going so good and perfect. We made each other promises in which I kept, we even had plans to tour the United States and Paris, which I have kept the promises as well (atleast visa as been issued to you).

Your EX keeps disturbing you at first I didn't even say anything, I believe you will handle until all became a mess. I told you to do anyway with his contact if you truly want us to start this beautiful journey of life together in which you promised and even vow not to ever to to him or see him anymore. Unfortunately you didn't keep to those promises, you lied to me on several occasions and you even delete the chat you had with him.

Love is one stupid thing, I have NEVER falling in love with anyone that I was in love with you. You swept me off my feet, and always told you that if we continue the way it is at this beginning there won't be an end to this love we share.

Yes, your mum knew about my health issue but I was so confident the story will change in no time only if there is no God! And it actually Changed!!!
At first when the test was done, it was azoospermia (maybe it happened possibly by the way we moved the semen from my house to the lab or vice versa). But wit the help of God the most high, I got genuine herbs which I started using immediately under the space of 2 weeks the story had changed!! I went in for another test, by that time you are already having serious doubt, you are confused and engrossed wit you ex. When you saw the result you were so shocked that the story had Changed for good!

The day you blocked me, you ever came to my place we had good talk and I was thinking we are so good but I didn't know you had something else in mind. You called me twice that day after I dropped you at home in the morning but when I closed from work I called you around 6pm you already blocked my lines, deleted yourself off my BBM and also blocked me on whatsapp I just laughed.

I felt so down when I got home, I called you from my cousin line you blocked it. I left the house drove down to my friend place, he called you from his line you already blocked him too. I'm not a kid that one plays around with.

My friend and I drive down to you house in the late hour of that very night cos of the genuine love I have for you. On getting to your house the gate was already locked, I called your mum from my line she knows it was blocked and I dial the number from another line it went thru.

I said 'Hello Ma, she asked who is speaking I told her am the one she sound shocked. I told her that am at the gate, she said she is coming outside. Within 30 seconds, she called me back on my line was blocked earlier and she said I should go and wait for her 5 street away from your house which has never happened before. I was just laughing inside of me.

I waited by the gate for another 2/3mins to see what will happen, l just told my friend to drive so that we can go and wait for her in the street she said.

On driving out of your street, low and behold I just saw you and your EX driving towards us I tried hiding in his ride while he was checking inside of my ride by the we drive pass each other. You are so deceitful, confused and you don't know how to make decision of your own.

I told my friend, it's over! Your mum had to discharged us from your street knowing fully well that you both are on your way back to your house. Not to be disrespectful to your mum, I called her back that I didn't get the street that she want me to wait for her that it's quite dark everywhere. And she said I should come and see her the next day but she didn't know I have seen all already.

Well, after you got to your house you unblocked me on whatsapp and you sent me a disgusting message I read it but I didn't respond. You called me later that evening, I purposely not pick up your calls. I later sent other message on whatsapp and text messages I didn't respond..

The next day I could even do anything I was so down, I didn't go to the office. My friend drove me away from lagos that day just to forget everything and move on. You kept calling and sending me text/whatsapp message that you came to my house, went to my office, went to my friends house, that you were searching for me driving round lagos in your EX car.
In my mind I keep asking myself, what else do she want from me you don't owe me any explanation move on with your EX.

On Wednesday night, when I got home my friend insist he should not sleep in my house all alone so he came later in the night to pick me up with his car and we went to his house. Funny enough, my car was in my garage you thought I was at home with my own EX whom we already part ways you think I am filthy person as you are? My said you came banging at my door @ 6am in morning. What do you actually want again!

You called me later on Sunday, I picked and I agreed to meet you to hear what you have to say. We met somewhere, you were pleading and that you don't mean to blocked me that you are pressured to do it bla bla bla. That am the one you want to be with and I ask you, so you can't make a decision of your own and stand by it?

You said your father and your EX picked a date on Tuesday night for your wedding already bla bla bla, that is it out of your wish. Imagine a grown up lady in her early 30's that can't make a concrete decision! So pathetic!!

Now, that I have heard your explanation what else? You came online to broadcast everything and to play innocent shey?

Thank you all for reading through this absurd epistle. I think we should try and always read from both side before passing any Judgement.

I think we can learn something out of this!

Screenshot of the first message she sent me after she unblocked me, followed by her plead.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 7:22am On May 03, 2017
Oluwwao!
Jlarry:

I read through all your comments, thanks to you all. I will be very concise with every details, we are here to learn from every predicaments.

First of all, it is very absurd for you to come online and share my health issues but I will handle this maturely.

We met through this medium, and all was going so good and perfect. We made each other promises in which I kept, we even had plans to tour the United States and Paris, which I have kept the promises as well (atleast visas as been issued to you).

Your EX keeps disturbing you at first I didn't even say anything, I believe you will handle until all became a mess. I told you to do anyway with his contact if you truly want us to start this beautiful journey of life together in which you promised and even vow not to ever to to him or see him anymore. Unfortunately you didn't keep to those promises, you lied to me on several occasions and you even delete the chat you had with him.

Love is one stupid thing, I have NEVER falling in love with anyone that I was in love with you. You swept me off my feet, and always told you that if we continue the way it is at this beginning there won't be an end to this love we share.

Yes, your mum knew about my health issue but I was so confident the story will change in no time only if there is no God! And it actually Changed!!!
At first when the test was done, it was azoospermia (maybe it happened possibly by the way we moved the semen from my house to the lab or vice versa). But wit the help of God the most high, I got genuine herbs which I started using immediately under the space of 2 weeks the story had changed!! I went in for another test, by that time you are already having serious doubt, you are confused and engrossed wit you ex. When you saw the result you were so shocked that the story had Changed for good!

The day you blocked me, you ever came to my place we had good talk and I was thinking we are so good but I didn't know you had something else in mind. You called me twice that day after I dropped you at home in the morning but when I closed from work I called you around 6pm you already blocked my lines, deleted yourself off my BBM and also blocked me on whatsapp I just laughed.

I felt so down when I got home, I called you from my cousin line you blocked it. I left the house drove down to my friend place, he called you from his line you already blocked him too. I'm not a kid that one plays around with.

My friend and I drive down to you house in the late hour of that very night cos of the genuine love I have for you. On getting to your house the gate was already locked, I called your mum from my line she knows it was blocked and I dial the number from another line it went thru.

I said 'Hello Ma, she asked who is speaking I told her am the one she sound shocked. I told her that am at the gate, she said she is coming outside. Within 30 seconds, she called me back on my line was blocked earlier and she said I should go and wait for her 5 street away from your house which has never happened before. I was just laughing inside of me.

I waited by the gate for another 2/3mins to see what will happen, l just told my friend to drive so that we can go and wait for her in the street she said.

On driving out of your street, low and behold I just saw you and your EX driving towards us I tried hiding in his ride while he was checking inside of my ride by the we drive pass each other. You are so deceitful, confused and you don't know how to make decision of your own.

I told my friend, it's over! Your mum had to discharged us from your street knowing fully well that you both are on your way back to your house. Not to be disrespectful to your mum, I called her back that I didn't get the street that she want me to wait for her that it's quite dark everywhere. And she said I should come and see her the next day but she didn't know I have seen all already.

Well, after you got to your house you unblocked me on whatsapp and you sent me a disgusting message I read it but I didn't respond. You called me later that evening, I purposely not pick up your calls. I later sent other message on whatsapp and text messages I didn't respond..

The next day I could even do anything I was so down, I didn't go to the office. My friend drove me away from lagos that day just to forget everything and move on. You kept calling and sending me text/whatsapp message that you came to my house, went to my office, went to my friends house, that you were searching for me driving round lagos in your EX car.
In my mind I keep asking myself, what else do she want from me you don't owe me any explanation move on with your EX and let me be!

On Wednesday night, when I got home my friend insist he should not sleep in my house all alone so he came later in the night to pick me up with his car and we went to his house. Funny enough, my car was in my garage you thought I was at home with my own EX whom we already part ways you think I am filthy person as you are? My said you came banging at my door @ 6am in morning. What do you actually want again!

You called me later on Sunday, I picked and I agreed to meet you to hear what you have to say. We met somewhere, you were pleading and that you don't mean to blocked me that you are pressured to do it bla bla bla. That am the one you want to be with and I ask you, so you can't make a decision of your own and stand by it?

You said your father and your EX picked a date on Tuesday night for your wedding already bla bla bla, that is it out of your wish. Imagine a grown up lady in her early 30's that can't make a concrete decision! So pathetic!!

Now, that I have heard your explanation what else? You came online to broadcast everything and to play innocent shey?

Thank you all for reading through this absurd epistle. I think we should try and always read from both side before passing any Judgement.

I think we can learn something out of this!

Screenshot of the first message she sent me after she unblocked me, followed by her plead.

No be small thing o.

Cc. alexialin...you were right. The babe no too well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Son Just Got A Girlfriend....Happy But Scared!!! / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.