Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (12281 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Punish My Husband For Betraying My Love / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Ishilove:

I find this story hard to believe. For all we know the guy is behind both handles and he is marketing agbo that boosts sperm count.

how do you know agbo boosts sperm count?
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by darkid1(m): 5:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Ishilove:

I find this story hard to believe. For all we know the guy is behind both handles and he is marketing agbo that boosts sperm count.

Lmho... You just blew my mind. You sound a lot like my mother.

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by ladycomfort(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Ishilove:

cheesy
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
He has no sperm? If he has no sperm how then can he get sperm again lolzz, I no understand o
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by SmellingAnus(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jlarry:
I don't want to do this, it is quite childish!

But we are all here to learn and grow from every event that happened!

The faithful woman are the set of my mother.. Women of nowadays are very deceitful, not loyal, big liars, they are so confused that they don't even know what they want!

More screen shot..

very true bro...
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Dyt:

Did you marry her?

No way!

That will be extremely toxic!
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 27, 2018
bukatyne:

Any update?

We pathed ways, But you know what?

Life goes on!

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by jeff1607(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Nkan be
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Dyt(f): 5:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Jlarry:

No way!

That will be extremely toxic!

Just be happy
Its a long time
Someone else should have fill that void

Sisisioge
tongue

Now she will kill me
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2018
Dyt:

Just be happy
Its a long time
Someone else should have fill that void

Sisisioge
tongue

Now she will kill me

Well...good to know you know your fate this morning. But I pardon you, go and sin no more grin
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by greatme2good(f): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Since Jlarry said he parted ways with the babe, see the way NL babes are quoting him forming special advisers. I laugh in swahilli.

1 Like

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
AimingIncognito:

Seriously? I mean like seriously?
Do you even have any idea why some Nairaland guys send pms to girls and 'we' choose not to reply 'you'?

Now come here and let me school you;

There is a saying that “men look, women see.” Another way of putting that is that men admire and women inspect. Ohh yes, we do 'inspect'

The first thing most Nairaland girls do but no one talks about is to check random stuffs about what the guy usually/casually talk about here,the kind of comment(s) you make,when you choose to reply or ignore a particular post/personal attacks and insult(s) aimed at you(no matter how angry you are).
You may not know this but the truth of the matter is; there is higher probability that the kind of post/comments most people make here 'diagnose' who they really are in the 'real' world.

Really, i just SMH for most guys.
P.S Yekini...You really have a long way to go brother. I wish you well.

@bold.. Very very false.

About what Nairaland girls do, it is not a hidden something. The probability that a Nairaland girl will reply a PM from a guy who frequents Auto section (even if na oga's boy at Berger Auto market) is very very high. grin Higher than one from romance or education section.

However, many of these diagnoses always land y'all in big shock.

2 Likes

Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
greatme2good:
Since Jlarry said he parted ways with the babe, see the way NL babes are quoting him forming special advisers. I laugh in swahilli.

You should hurry before someone else takes him
I bet he has noticed you
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
I ended a 5 year courtship sometime in December and by January, I got a pm from a guy here. I am not new to receiving pm 's and most times I just ignore. But the monicker struck me as a familiar one because I remember he had been sending pm's for a while. I grudgingly replied and that was the best decision I have ever taken.
This man swept me off my feet.
He loved me genuinely. He cared for me, always ready to listen and offer help. I was always there for him as well and he never failed to let me know that he loved me. Oh I knew he loved me. in fact in my entire years on earth, no one has loved me this much.
I met his family and we picked a date for our wedding. Everything was happening in a rush but we were both madly in love and I am beyond certain that this is the man for me.
In preparations for the wedding, we ran some medical tests. Everything was fine apart from one thing. He was diagnosed with azoospermia (no sperm). When he was told, he never hid it from me. we cried together, we prayed together, I took him to church. (he is a Muslim while I'm a Christian) I even told my mum who prayed with us. My love for him never reduced. My mum even loved him more and we proceeded with our plans.
The crux of the matter is that I had previously done my introduction with my ex and my ex never let me be. He kept apologising for how he treated me in the past. On my Fiancé 's part, his parents never wanted him to leave his ex but he stood his ground and fought for me. My dad also insists that I forgive my ex and patch things up with him.
2 days ago, my dad ordered me to delete my Fiance from BBM and block his lines. I did that in the presence of my dad and he found out. I have been trying to explain to him that I will never leave him. I only did that not to disrespect my Father. He hasn't picked my call or my mother's call and he hasn't responded to all the numerous messages I sent him. I spent the whole day going to his house, his office, his friends place just to see him and explain but he wouldn't talk to me or see me.
I might not survive this ordeal. I feel terrible that I had to do that to him but he doesn't want to see reasons with me.
My dad doesn't even have a hold on my life as we have never lived together and he isn't married to my mum.
AbdulRasaq, I am using this medium that brought us together to apologise to you. I still love you and I want to be your wife come what may. please mods push this to the front page. He will definitely see this.

Rubbish. Find another man!

I hope you've found another man

I know you've deactivated but you're still going to read this to show how silly you were. Lessons learned.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by greatme2good(f): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2018
Dyt:

You should hurry before someone else takes him I bet he has noticed you
See one of them... The response was expected. Mtcheew.
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by sisisioge: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Acidosis:

@bold.. Very very false.

About what Nairaland girls do, it is not a hidden something. The probability that a Nairaland girl will reply a PM from a guy who frequents Auto section (even if na oga's boy at Berger Auto market) is very very high. grin Higher than one from romance or education section.

However, many of these diagnoses always land y'all in big shock.

Be quiet Mr oga...whoaskyou grin
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
sisisioge:

Be quiet Mr oga...whoaskyou grin
grin grin
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Dyt(f): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2018
greatme2good:

See one of them... The response was expected. Mtcheew.

Respect your elders
Ayam not your mate
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 08, 2018
greatme2good:

Lolz.

We are learning one thing to the other...
Re: Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 31, 2019
So sad, absolutely speechless..

In this life, we just keep learning....

God knows best, all is well.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / My Wife's 22yrs Old Niece Is Seriously Tempting Me . (she Like's Being Nude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.