Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election (50844 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / PDP Celebrates Jonathan On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by mrxtrakoolm: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Which jega. If u don't know u won't ask. It was Maurice Iwu. Mumu
GavelSlam:
Same Jega conducted elections in 2011 there was no problem when Jonathan won.

PDP did everything to truncate the use of PVC. Heck, they even postponed the elections on the excuse of trying to end insurgency.

After all said and done, Jonathan lost like the loser he is.

Go home to your Ogogoro.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by oluamid(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
When the elections favours you, its free and fair. But when its the other way round, "some people"made sure you didn't win.

That's Nigerian politicians for you.

*Yawns*
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by ochiosa(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quoteost
“There is nothing particularly special about the Kano result; it is a general trend as many voters were more interested in the presidential election than in other elections. That was what happened across the country and you can go and do the tabulation.

“With the card reader, it is no longer possible to return results that are higher than the accredited voters. If you analyse the results nationally, you will discover the same trend. There is no trend anywhere, if not for electoral officials and politicians who write the results majority of Nigerians can not vote Mr A of PDP for reps. and go on to vote Mr B of APC for Senate. Once they vote PDP in a particular unit it will be PDP candidates all the way unled there is a particular one that the cabal is bent on removing. We all know that the card reader is chinko made and if bent on using it then we should be prepared to use one week for a local govt. elections, greater part of our election results are written by the strongest player in a particular area.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by mrteee: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
dunkem21:

Can you mention one of his terrible handling of Govt funds and brazen corruption?

I don't know who is dafter, the ineffectual buffoon or his belligerent supporters.
Even if you suffer amnesia, have you forgotten the case of last week, NIA's $289m for 'covert' operations? or the one where he directed NOI to release recovered $600m loot to ofiice of NSA and she in turn "instructed" him to monitor the funds himself after release?

If youths are still thinking like this and they say youths are the leaders of tomorrow, what kind of leaders would they be?
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by GavelSlam: 6:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
mrxtrakoolm:
Which jega. If u don't know u won't ask. It was Maurice Iwu. Mumu

This one no even go school.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
ehie:
if he had said no, they would have made Nigeria ungovernable, especially if Hillary had won
He allowed obasanjo,Tinubu even Buhari himself to enjoyed their loots without disturbing them and more still he handed over power to Buhari to avoid chaios. The fool called himself special adviser, is having mouth to spewed thrash at GEJ.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by techJ: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
chiboyo:
Despite all these, Jonathan still graciously conceded defeat!

Only the strong let go!

Dear jonathan Sir, Despite all your short-comings sir, you have etched your name in gold in the annals of Nigerian history!

You mean after he had almost loot the entire nation into oblivion and decided to enjoy his loot quietly (because he is afraid of being the next Gbagbo), thinking he would be left to enjoy our yams and the countless shoes he bought with the loot.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by DonMekino(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately I hv no Bleep to give.... Both the rigger and the riggee..... The accused and the accuser should go to hell for all I care.... Who they epp? I pity ppl insulting themselves because of these lots.... Not worth it at all
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by sshalom(m): 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever transpired during the 2015 General Elections is now history. PMB who is our President should buckle up to make it count!
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by justy15: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
The election result was manipulated and that's why they quickly wiped out the entire family of the REC that helped execute the fraud to avoid leakage
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Organs(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

why exactly was Jega insisting on holding elections in February even when over 40% of people were yet to get their PVCs especially in the SS/SE where GEJ support was considered strong? GEJ ought to have taken the bulls by the horns and had him removed at that point as it was obvious then Jega was already compromised.That is why I somehow blame him for his travails

Cant we all for the sake of God speak the truth? Election that was planned and fixed Moths in advance you are coming with excuses. Yes Jega should go and beg people to collect the PVC cards. Nonsense, how about all the eastern states that voted PDP where did they get PVC cards? Lame looser excuses.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by leanalyst: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
For me Jega should bury his head in shame, Jonathan is so correct. Almost all the elextions he conducted were flawed and had to be redone. So i ask the question, wasnt he the worst inec chairman? Cheap cards that peel off and card readers that serially malfunction. Shouldnt he be probed instead of calling him a hero.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Omeokachie: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
For educationally disadvantaged northern state of Kano all of a sudden were so enlightened that out of 1.8m votes, not a single vote was voided?

Jega, fear God small na...or pretend to even iif you dont!
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Lloydmario(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
May it never b well with this so called prof Mohammed Kuna, for saying with the card reader election results was not manipulated, as if we were not on the election field, THUNDER FIRE UR GENERATION
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Fourwinds: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Firefire:
Fraudulent individual.

Posterity will judge ALL OF YOU.

kip kwayet....no b d same man conduct 2011 election.? dat time no compromise abi
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by omoseth(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Imstrong:
you are right I don't just like the way obasanjo reacted arrogantly that he was small for presidency, they are giving him more reasons why he lost and I think all these are mere distractions now
. Obasanjo has always played the devils advocate so nothing he says or do surprises anyone anymore.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by omobaba101(m): 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
I voted in Kano, the manual accreditation started as early as the commencement of the exercise, ever before INEC announced that it should be used. I'm not particular about the winner, but the announced success of card reader during presidential elections in Kano isn't true
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by mytym(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2017
dunkem21:

He didn't even pass the 2011 class..not minding that GEJ won.

I also feel that GEJ would've lost if the elections were free/fair because of the wicked gang up against him.

Somebody even accused him of training snipers..

SMH! angry

Exactly...If it was free-fair he'd have lost too...The gang up was extreme. US.France.UK...He had conceded honorably despite seeing the flaws and the consequences of not relinquishing power.

He took the honorable path.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Jman06(m): 5:50am On Apr 28, 2017
How about the underaged voters we saw voting in the election?

The truth is that jega tactically rigged that election in favour of buhari. He did that by making sure that while the northers got their PVCs, majority of southerners including myself didn't get it. I know how many times i was at INEC office in Abuja to get the the card, but they frustrated my efforts.
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by slivertongue: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2017
" the introduction of the card reader made it difficult to manipulate elections and inflate results"

Na wa ooo.
So after the elections they are still holding on to this belief.
Was the card reader actually used?
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by JikanBaura(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jega for President ..Sai Attahiru Jega ;DJega for President ..Sai Attahiru Jega
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by Charles56789: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2019
GavelSlam:
Same Jega conducted elections in 2011 there was no problem when Jonathan won.

PDP did everything to truncate the use of PVC. Heck, they even postponed the elections on the excuse of trying to end insurgency.

After all said and done, Jonathan lost like the loser he is.

Go home to your Ogogoro.

I have the strut believe you know nothing about politics if you do, you will not ulter this kind of hilarious statement, anyways the Gods are wise, if Jonathan had not accept defeat me and you know the headsmen might have taken over the whole Nigerian, just because he had the Intrest of his people at heart he needs to accept defeat, he did not want us to die because the idiot contesting with him value his cow more than you ranting about Jonathan.
Oga enter you room and hide your face
Re: Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election by AndroBlaze: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Charles56789:

I have the strut believe you know nothing about politics if you do, you will not ulter this kind of hilarious statement, anyways the Gods are wise, if Jonathan had not accept defeat me and you know the headsmen might have taken over the whole Nigerian, just because he had the Intrest of his people at heart he needs to accept defeat, he did not want us to die because the idiot contesting with him value his cow more than you ranting about Jonathan.
Oga enter you room and hide your face

In 2019 we are still having this argument

So even with the clear trouncing Buhari is giving his fellow muslim Fulani in the north you still believe he rigged in 2015 and GEJ did better? The youths of this generation sef, common reasoning is getting to be a luxury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicknames Nigerians Call State Governors / Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.