Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (299861 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nice one Nuel...Cheers!
Nuel1647:
The ease with which a lot of Nigerian Youths loose focus is beginning to make me reconsider their lazy president unguarded utterance.

The truth is that giving up is expensive, yes it can cost you a lot.

So before anyone of you give up, you need to ask yourself if you can afford it.

As bad as it is, it is still an opportunity to get much needed ”proper” education and despite all the ”challenges” (like late payment of fees), I would still look back one day and say it was worth it.

So if you think it's no longer worth it, there is no point to keep pushing, you can continue discussing the history and evolution of various races.

However, if you still think it's worth it, you need to keep your focus and continue pushing.

I am very proud of ladybug.
There was a similar lady in the bible who kept on pushing until an ”ungodly” Judge avenged her of her enemies.

No matter how stubborn, corrupt, insensitive, etc. you perceive the current NDDC set up is, if we keep pushing, they would bend. I didn't say it, it's in the bible.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 1:15am On May 01, 2018
Abc
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by un48table: 7:33am On May 01, 2018
This is the most racist stuff I have ever read in my life, to make matter worst, it comes from the least expected person, vis a vis, a fellow Nigerian. Your having the effrontery to categorize a whole race of people, a whole continent of more than 2 billion with such a foul choice of words, makes you worst than slave master. No doubt, we Africans have our lapses as do the rest of the continents, albeit not so severe as ours, but that's not enough of a reason for you to categorize base on skin colour the intellectual capacity of a whole continent, to call the whole black race stupid. You seriously need to visit a psychiatrist, because your Morale and self esteem needs a serious make-over, maybe then can you come to the realization of the fact that the content of brain has nothing to do with the colour of your skin.
irahub:

Keep arguing. It does not change any fact. The earlier you accept nature, the better it is for us to make changes that will at least help out. The same way you see different breeds of dogs, goat, chicken, monkeys, etc. That is the same way it is in human being. You are just delusional if you think you are exactly the same with so Caucasian except in skin color.
From the time humans started keeping history, black people have been known to be stupi*d and considered of low intelligence. I have not seen anything different from today. For you saying that it is in phases and that civilized countries passed through the same stages. You are just consoling yourself. Today's black man civilization is much more inferior to European or Asian civilation even 300 years ago. There is simply No phase; we are not heading anywhere; we are just acting what we are made of. No written language was developed, no sea worthy ship built, no wheels were invented, no history was documented, ethnic rivalry that characterised is 500 years ago is still the same today. The race that can be easily enslaved with no resistance. Not even any significant contribution to advancement of human race in science or technology can be attributed to a black race. And you are still there talking as if something different that is better off than today is in the offing a century from today.
Look I have been living with white people for a number of years. We just think differently. A black man simply has no plan for the future and is guided by the present. Once he eats, has sex and give birth, he does not care anymore.
We tend to be stronger physically bit just like a lion that kills for food at an instant and does not store for later days, that is how our actions and lifestyles can be summarized. A black man is simply an inferior specie of human. Let that sink into your head
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Nobody: 9:02am On May 01, 2018
Gh
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kelvinkelliii: 9:53am On May 01, 2018
Oga please can you leave this innocent NDDC forum and go somewhere else where your senseless views are valid? I am assuming that will be in the trash.
So please carry your brain inside there gan!!!
Thank you!

irahub:

To be sincere with you, I understand how irritable and racist my views can be. But let us be sincere with ourselves and accept that facts and truths may not always favour our feelings or expectations. So in your heart of hearts, do you believe that it is only skin color that differentiates you from an Asian or Caucausian? We all know that genetic differences determines alot in humans from skin color, hair colour, etc. Haven't you noticed that in some sports requiring strength, power and stamina, blacks and other related races tend to dominate. Think of 100m race, boxing, etc. Nobody is saying that every person coming from the black race is stupi*d but it is more with population average statistics. It is quite different from sample statistics. A lot of scientists have pointed out these but the world will always pounce on them and call them racist and force them to lose their jobs. At least 2 Nobel prize winning scientist have pointed out these things.
When you sit down and study black dominated societies, it won't take you time to find out how much of a fact this could be. Starting from sub-sahara Africa, it is the same story with what is obtainable, in Haiti, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Chicago in U.S. it is similar story everywhere, guns and violence even in the midst of plenty.
What kind of normal thinking specie of human being will send its citizens overseas on scholarship and refuse to remit the funds for over 1 year. It is not that the fund is not available. No system to hold him accountable. It is just a jungle where the stronger animal dominate. Look at South Africa, ever since black people took over, the country is gradually degenerating to the likes of Nigeria and Zimbabwe. Some day, they may even start yearning for a white man to come and lead them again.
We simply hate to hear the truth and are only happy being told what we want to hear. Who can have any respect for a black man that can not even drill oil under his feet without the help of a white man and his technologies. Look! We can keep writing and writing. There are thousands of evidence that shows we are going nowhere. Just sit back and investigate about the Arochukwu confederacy and see the beast in us. Has the people that sold their brothers to the Portuguese as early as 150 years ago because of mirror, adulterated brandy and gun powder changed their nature. We are still the same and can even do worse when given an opportunity. A black man can be up to anything and that is one of the reasons other races seem to have left us to our fate. Even all the fulani killings in Benue is not even reported in the media anymore. It is their nature, they love killing themselves will be in the mind of the western journalist

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by chymeze: 10:30am On May 01, 2018
I came here thinking i would get important info about our NDDC scholarship only to realize that close to 80% of what pple discuss here are absolute nonsense, things that are not even related to our scholarship written close to a year ago. Pple have now lost focus on what this group was created for and now discuss personal stuffs or argue endlessly (even when they know that no matter how much they argue here, social media arguments WILL NEVER give u ur scholarship!). Its seriously irritating! The energies that u channel here in discussing irrelevant topics or arguing unnecesarily or discussing scholarships UNRELATED to NDDC [b]2017 [/b]scholarship (and note, i said 2017 like the group name says and not 2016 or other years), wud have been more productive if it were channeled into directly confronting the pple responsible for implementing it. The mumu don do abeg!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 7:27pm On May 01, 2018
I disagree with the fact that it should just be 2017 scholars contributing in this forum. If nddc didn't have this chronic late payment issue then yes you have a point.

However, the issues current scholars are facing surely trickles down to prospective scholars cos if they are having issues paying us our outstanding instalments, rest assured the new scholars will be affected as well. Also they may hang on to the list until they have dealt with current scholars so you may need us here to know what the status is.

When I started my phd, the older scholars in my school had just received their next payments' (a month after I registered) but I did get valuable info from them, and it was clear to me nddc usually delays max 5 months before payments are disbursed - and now that is manageable. But this current delay my set (2015, 2016) has experienced is unprecedented (18 months and no payments!!). Even the older scholars who have finished and are not owed are stunned.

So it is in our collective interest to badger them to do the right thing. Whatever the delay is to release the list may (or may not) be tied to the fact that they still have outstanding debts to settle and 2017 prospectives need to be kept in the loop and vice versa. My school has flagged nddc as a problematic sponsor, believe me you do not want to go through what we have.

chymeze:
I came here thinking i would get important info about our NDDC scholarship only to realize that close to 80% of what pple discuss here are absolute nonsense, things that are not even related to our scholarship written close to a year ago. Pple have now lost focus on what this group was created for and now discuss personal stuffs or argue endlessly (even when they know that no matter how much they argue here, social media arguments WILL NEVER give u ur scholarship!). Its seriously irritating! The energies that u channel here in discussing irrelevant topics or arguing unnecesarily or discussing scholarships UNRELATED to NDDC [b]2017 [/b]scholarship (and note, i said 2017 like the group name says and not 2016 or other years), wud have been more productive if it were channeled into directly confronting the pple responsible for implementing it. The mumu don do abeg!

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ladybug2: 7:51pm On May 01, 2018
To add to my point below, I come here regularly to check / confirm if 2017 prospective list has been released too 'cos I sincerely believe if the list is released, then it is also a good sign for current scholars that surely regardless of how late (we hope it is not too late though), our payments will come so it goes both ways.

ladybug2:
I disagree with the fact that it should just be 2017 scholars contributing in this forum. If nddc didn't have this chronic late payment issue then yes you have a point.

However, the issues current scholars are facing surely trickle down to prospective scholars cos if they are having issues paying us our outstanding instalments, rest assured the new scholars will be affected as well. Also, they may hang on to the list until they have dealt with current scholars so you may need us here to know what the status is.

When I started my phd, the older scholars in my school had just received their next payments' (a month after I registered) but I did get valuable info from them, and it was clear to me nddc usually delays max 5 months before payments are disbursed - and now that was manageable. But this current delay my set (2015, 2016) has experienced is unprecedented (18 months and no payments!!). Even the older scholars who have finished and are not owed are stunned.

So it is in our collective interest to badger them to do the right thing. Whatever the delay is to release the list may (or may not) be tied to the fact that they still have outstanding debts to settle and 2017 prospectives need to be kept in the loop and vice versa. My school has flagged nddc as a problematic sponsor, believe me you do not want to go through what we have.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
kelvinkelliii:
Oga please can you leave this innocent NDDC forum and go somewhere else where your senseless views are valid? I am assuming that will be in the trash.
So please carry your brain inside there gan!!!
Thank you!

This country needs rebirth
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 7:44pm On May 02, 2018
Any University of Aberdeen offer holder here?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 10:57pm On May 02, 2018
Brainniest:

Yes I'm here.

Did you get a mail from them with respect to Nigeria LNG scholarship?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 1:51pm On May 04, 2018
4 days into May and still no word or sign from NDDC regarding the 2017 list... this is depressing. God help us who are still hopeful not to lose our minds. our country has failed us, our resources are been drained and we are left to rot in confusion and neglect
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GraceM2017: 2:03pm On May 04, 2018
Just received interview transport allowance...

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TuborTee143: 2:04pm On May 04, 2018
Alerts have started rolling in for transport allowee.. Anyways it's N8, 450 I got now... Half bread is better than full puff puff

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by amhot: 2:06pm On May 04, 2018
Hello guys,these funny people just paid 8,450 as transport fare. Pls confirm.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by princely83(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2018
Hmmm....na wa o. I haven't receive any money o. Please who is with me?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by princely83(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2018
But wait o....NDDC are thieves o! 10k was approved by the board. I guess some directors Wana still eat from it...smh.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 2:24pm On May 04, 2018
Really?
Eh, when would the board release the list?
princely83:
But wait o....NDDC are thieves o! 10k was approved by the board. I guess some directors Wana still eat from it...smh.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by TuborTee143: 2:25pm On May 04, 2018
princely83:
Hmmm....na wa o. I haven't receive any money o. Please who is with me?

Maybe it's your bank. Mine is GTB
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NeneKelvin2019(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2018
I got mine just now
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by freemandgenius(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2018
TuborTee143:

Maybe it's your bank. Mine is GTB
from GTB got mine now!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 3:24pm On May 04, 2018
Gtb as well same amount. But this people have degree in stealing sha!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by GeoOla25(m): 3:24pm On May 04, 2018
for the purpose of acknowledgement..T.fare recieved.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Anfieldboss: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Anybody with UBA account received theirs?

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 4:32pm On May 04, 2018
lol, abeg any First Bank updates?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by dannysugar: 5:37pm On May 04, 2018
8,450 alert hmmm..First bank
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Freshface: 6:18pm On May 04, 2018
Yeah first bank. 8450
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Onyinel: 6:40pm On May 04, 2018
These guys are so funny not even Nddc but Marg education crediting 8450.. I knew there was something with this Godson guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Bluethroat101: 7:20pm On May 04, 2018
I can confirm that I just received 8,450 naira from MARG EDUCATION INTL LIMITED. Bank: GTB. Let us hope that the list is released soon. Na the real koko be that.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Hokage94(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2018
My mates wey apply for ptdf dey round up their masters.. nah now I dey receive incomplete tp. .. chaiii, there is God oooh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2018
Anfieldboss:
Anybody with UBI A account received theirs?
yes. some hours ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.