Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship (299921 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Niger Delta Development Commission NDDC Foreign Msc And Phd Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
Hokage94:
My mates wey apply for ptdf dey round up their masters.. nah now I dey receive incomplete tp. .. chaiii, there is God oooh!
wink
life has never been fair.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2018
May the list be May..

6 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by mikelhunch: 2:32pm On May 05, 2018
received mine
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Luck2016: 2:56pm On May 05, 2018
Please someone should clarify me. Has NDDC and Marg Education International Limited any contract as regards the 2017 NDDC Scholarship scheme? On the 2nd April this year, I received an email from the later inviting me for an Education fair in Uyo on the 3rd - 4th April and in PH on the 6th - 7th April with a promise of instant admission into institutions in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and USA. Due to the fact that my school was conducting semester examination that time and I was deeply committed in the examination, I could not attend the education fair. Now, the same Marg Education Intl Ltd posted the sum of #8450.00 into my Ecobank account yesterday. Initially, I was confused whether the transaction was made in error, until I came to this thread to confirm that other potential scholars who participated in the 2017 NDDC scholarship interview also received the same amount from the same agency irrespective of the fact that NDDC was the commission that asked us to forward our bank details on 19th March. I wouldn't know if there is any body in this thread who also received the email from Marg Education Intl for the Education fair stated earlier. Someone should confirm.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 3:15pm On May 05, 2018
Luck2016:
Please someone should clarify me. Has NDDC and Marg Education International Limited any contract as regards the 2017 NDDC Scholarship scheme? On the 2nd April this year, I received an email from the later inviting me for an Education fair in Uyo on the 3rd - 4th April and in PH on the 6th - 7th April with a promise of instant admission into institutions in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and USA. Due to the fact that my school was conducting semester examination that time and I was deeply committed in the examination, I could not attend the education fair. Now, the same Marg Education Intl Ltd posted the sum of #8450.00 into my Ecobank account yesterday. Initially, I was confused whether the transaction was made in error, until I came to this thread to confirm that other potential scholars who participated in the 2017 NDDC scholarship interview also received the same amount from the same agency irrespective of the fact that NDDC was the commission that asked us to forward our bank details on 19th March. I wouldn't know if there is any body in this thread who also received the email from Marg Education Intl for the Education fair stated earlier. Someone should confirm.

I was also invited that same day for the fair
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Luck2016: 4:24pm On May 05, 2018
Great! Did you attend and what was it all about?
choicecad:

I was also invited that same day for the fair
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 4:35pm On May 05, 2018
Luck2016:
Great! Did you attend and what was it all about?

No I did not attend. Any one in the house that was invited?
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Luck2016: 5:00pm On May 05, 2018
Okay. Just hope someone in the house that attended will come up and tell us what transpired at the Education Fair and how it probably relates to the scholarship scheme of NDDC
choicecad:

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by kilmix: 5:11pm On May 05, 2018
Luck2016:

Carry out search on the company to know the directors and shareholders of the company.

This will go a long way to answer some of the above questions.

Consult me if you are ready to do the search.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ShockWeaver: 6:48pm On May 05, 2018
I can confirm that I have received N8,450. I hope the list is released soon enough. My masters degree is almost complete, still no list.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 7:02pm On May 05, 2018
ShockWeaver:
I can confirm that I have received N8,450. I hope the list is released soon enough. My masters degree is almost complete, still no list.

Can any one in the house confirm to me if he was invited by marg educational international limited on the 2nd April for educational fair
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by ShockWeaver: 7:09pm On May 05, 2018
No, I was not invited to a fair.
choicecad:

Can any one in the house confirm to me if he was invited by marg educational international limited on the 2nd April for educational fair
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by inyeneabas: 7:54pm On May 05, 2018
choicecad:

I was invited for the fair and I attended at Darty hotel in Uyo.
I dont really know what you want to confirm. This is what I can say...
I saw Mr Godson there. He either owns or is a top executive at Marg Education.
To the best of my knowledge, there was no link between the education fair and NDDC except that Mr Godson was involved.
I asked him about the NDDC Scholarship and he answered based on the fact that he was the consultant that organised the entire (till now inconclusive) selection process. He however mentioned that the cosulatant will pay us the transport fare but the money will be taxed.
Based on that, it could be inferred that Marg education in which Mr Godson owns or whatever is the consultant that organised the selection process.
Whatever the case I think it is immaterial. Let us pray for the list to be released this May.
My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Euopal(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2018
Download the State by State Shortlisted names for police recruitment 2018 here=https://www.gistmate.com.ng/police-recruitment-2018-shortlisted-names-pdf-here/
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 8:28pm On May 05, 2018
inyeneabas:

I was invited for the fair and I attended at Darty hotel in Uyo.
I dont really know what you want to confirm. This is what I can say...
I saw Mr Godson there. He either owns or is a top executive at Marg Education.
To the best of my knowledge, there was no link between the education fair and NDDC except that Mr Godson was involved.
I asked him about the NDDC Scholarship and he answered based on the fact that he was the consultant that organised the entire (till now inconclusive) selection process. He however mentioned that the cosulatant will pay us the transport fare but the money will be taxed.
Based on that, it could be inferred that Marg education in which Mr Godson owns or whatever is the consultant that organised the selection process.
Whatever the case I think it is immaterial. Let us pray for the list to be released this May.
My two cents.

I was invited as well but I didn't attend.
My guess is they got our mail addresses during the NDDC selection process and added same to their mailing list. I do not think it has anything to do with the NDDC scholarship. Let's just hope the list comes out within the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by amhot: 10:04pm On May 05, 2018
Luck2016:
Okay. Just hope someone in the house that attended will come up and tell us what transpired at the Education Fair and how it probably relates to the scholarship scheme of NDDC
Marg education what ever they call themselves, are education consultants.They were consulted by NDDC for "the purpose of transparency,"and to give credence to the selection process and nothing more. They also act as scouts for foreign universities, head hunting foreign students for these foreign universities. Perhaps that's how they contacted you.Marg's job with NDDC is done for now. Thus their just concluded fare is irrelevant to our cause. I have this feeling that we are gradually coming to the end of the road on this platform. This is because ,once the list is out some of us won't be coming here again. But whatever the case ,I want to say that I had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with great minds on this thread. You guys kept me going, even when the total silence and blackout by NDDC was driving me crazy, your contributions, insight and info helped to calm me down many times. I'm really grateful to you all. I really pray we ALL meet very soon in PH, so we can match our faces to our nairaland monikers (usernames). It will really be fun.God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by NeneKelvin2019(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
amhot:
Marg education what ever they call themselves, are education consultants.They were consulted by NDDC for "the purpose of transparency,"and to give credence to the selection process and nothing more. They also act as scouts for foreign universities, head hunting foreign students for these foreign universities. Perhaps that's how they contacted you.Marg's job with NDDC is done for now. Thus their just concluded fare is irrelevant to our cause. I have this feeling that we are gradually coming to the end of the road on this platform. This is because ,once the list is out some of us won't be coming here again. But whatever the case ,I want to say that I had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with great minds on this thread. You guys kept me going, even when the total silence and blackout by NDDC was driving me crazy, your contributions, insight and info helped to calm me down many times. I'm really grateful to you all. I really pray we ALL meet very soon in PH, so we can match our faces to our nairaland monikers (usernames). It will really be fun.God bless you all.

Well said, I pray the list favours us

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Bluethroat101: 11:05am On May 06, 2018
choicecad:

Yes I got the invitation but I didn't attend.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Luck2016: 7:54pm On May 06, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. It is my pleasure meeting and interacting with great minds on this forum. Hope we meet on the day of award of the scholarship
amhot:
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Luck2016: 7:58pm On May 06, 2018
Chief Consultant! I hereby consult you.
kilmix:

Carry out search on the company to know the directors and shareholders of the company.

This will go a long way to answer some of the above questions.

Consult me if you are ready to do the search.
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 8:47am On May 08, 2018
Today is May 8.
NDDC promised to sort out all scholarship issues before the end of May.
We're watching and waiting

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by amhot: 11:49pm On May 08, 2018
Hello guys,those of you who applied for PTDF,check if you have been shortlisted. I hear the shortlist is out. Just thought I should give the applicants a heads up. See better scholarship, no delay.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Ovywils: 8:46am On May 11, 2018
Can NDDC just surprise us today as they did last week!

4 Likes

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by lolololhvfvhb98: 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
Ovywils:
Can NDDC just surprise us today as they did last week!

Expect the surprise this month
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by Jaybadestboy: 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
This month is almost over o
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by emekaike(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
NDDC do something, PTDF is almost rounding up second badge of this year scholars.... Haba..
How do we manage our oil well without knowing the trending technology going on in great citadel of learning in UKs and other developed countries,,,,,, ... tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by assurancefemi: 3:22am On May 14, 2018
Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html
Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by CSmooth: 8:02am On May 14, 2018
assurancefemi:

Get an Online CV� today and improve your chances of getting your dream big job�, it's easy, Contact Us at http://webfm.cf��� today!

Job hunting is a difficult� task on its own. A Large population of candidates� vying for few available positions.

Why not spread your tentacles�? You might even have a well-structured CV� and still not get called, maybe because there were too many CVs to be reviewed and yours wasn't.

Companies�� use social media platforms like LinkedIn to search for the right candidates, placing the link to your Online CV�on your Social Media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would greatly improve your chances.

Let us help you advance your career�. This could be the next step to your dream job, you'd be amazed at how fast information fly� on the Internet. It is relatively affordable.

Contact us

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348160149309

Also checkout out our blog post on Why you should get an Online CV http://webfm.cf/why-you-should-get-an-onlineCV.html

This is not what this page is for, please

1 Like

Re: 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship by choicecad: 10:54am On May 14, 2018
CSmooth:

This is not what this page is for, please

I heard from an unofficial source that NDDC is bent on cancelling the 2017 exercise for prospective Scholars. I just hope it doesn't happen that will be catastrophic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (105) (Reply)

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.