Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79675 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by cupidhero(m): 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Some who have never tasted the product are saying is tasteless while the manufacturers are saying another thing. I don't believe the two hour part of the story. I have only dated a divorcee and not a lactating mom so make me siddon dey look cos i don't know jack about how breast milk taste or even what a pregnant breast looks like.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
Priceless200:
Nothing wrong, it's healthy for both. Just take precaution in cleaning the nips when you want to feed your Lil baby.

I have always have this fantasy of having an ANR (Adult Nursing Relationship) with my husband. Maybe after giving birth to all our kids,

Imagine the bond, your milk just like blood, building all his body cells, down to his bone narrows, just how your milk builds your baby. The bond will sure be eternal.
Can't imagine making his morning coffee or tea with milk fresh from my bossom. tongue

Can't wait.

RaeMystix:

Back off Haute! grin

It's not me you should be wary of. tongue

Btw...you should be best friends with Priceless200. She has some priceless lessons to teach to you. cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Mcowubaba: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
LaDivva:

I no even get Girlfriend self.
How I wan take invite you come my wedding undecided
Where the wife cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I no even get Girlfriend self.
How I wan take invite you come my wedding undecided
Where the wife cheesy

It's well cheesy
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Mcowubaba: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
LaDivva:

It's well cheesy
Oluwa go do am...
You go be my best man grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Amhappy(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
My issue with this is that it can infect the baby. You may forget to clean the nipple after being carried away by sleep after intimacy and wake to hear your baby crying and rush to breastfeed. Throat infection in children no be moi moi. Also some men bite and chew tips grin,that can lead to mastis.
My 10 months old sucks so much that I get weary. That girl na champion suck suck,30mins at a stretch minimum. I salute all mamas wey dey breastfeed husband join. I no fit abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Humility017(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
teemy:
ndidibabe, when the bible stated 'let her breasts satisfy you', i believe the writer did not leave out breastmilk. i can testify that after a good feeding time babies feel pleased. as long as the baby's ration is not affected it is fair game.

Big bro...you're funny
I don tire to laugh...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by repogirl(f): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
PaperLace:

I doubt he sucked for an hour straight, that must be exaggeration at work. I doubt he can even get the milk out well. When woman isn't lactating, they must leave it at some point and focus on other things during lovemaking.

A colleague said her husband can die for breast milk, that he is always asking her if it's engorged , so he can help her offload.

I have a friend who said her husband hid under the umbrella of helping her make the neepple prominent to keep sucking.
Na wa o...so dem plenty. Its still weird sha.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
RealHaute:

It's not me you should be wary of. tongue

Btw...you should be best friends with Priceless200. She has some priceless lessons to teach to you. cheesy
WTF ?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by victorvezx(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by apollo13(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
sisisioge:
Wow! Wetin go come remain for the baby nau? I swearit that thing is almost tasteless...your husband is indeed a perv...( na you first talk am grin)
You don taste am before,no lie

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Ademoore07(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndidibabe:
A colleague at work who is still breastfeeding her baby told me how her husband sucked her breast for close to an hour last night while they were making love.

According to her, the husband said he has missed a lot not to have been sucking the breast milk since as he found it sweet and pleasurable. My friend doesn't find the act interesting but just wanted to please the husband.

For me I think the husband is just a pervert. Besides, won't the baby be infected by sucking the same breast with a full grown man as it seems this will now be done on regular basis?

If she told u, is it matured of u to post it here? Walahi, u cant be trusted.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Peppul: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
I think if a guy does that to his wife it shows how intimate they are, and it shows that they play alot and are best friends. that's what I think. because if they are not close the man won't do that. I think its part of marriage fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by sisisioge: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
apollo13:

You don taste am before,no lie

Yes, while my friend was breastfeeding her baby. And yes, I'm a girl. Anything else?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by spearmintgarden(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
jmoore:

Go and cure your ignorance.
As in eh..do people know what perversion is?..mtcheeew
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Ademoore07(m): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
teemy:
ndidibabe, when the bible stated 'let her breasts satisfy you', i believe the writer did not leave out breastmilk. i can testify that after a good feeding time babies feel pleased. as long as the baby's ration is not affected it is fair game.

My niggar grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by favouryemmy: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
ndidibabe:
A colleague at work who is still breastfeeding her baby told me how her husband sucked her breast for close to an hour last night while they were making love.

According to her, the husband said he has missed a lot not to have been sucking the breast milk since as he found it sweet and pleasurable. My friend doesn't find the act interesting but just wanted to please the husband.

For me I think the husband is just a pervert. Besides, won't the baby be infected by sucking the same breast with a full grown man as it seems this will now be done on regular basis?

My wife's breast milk is very sweet. I sucked it a lot when she was breastfeeding. There's nothing like contamination for the baby, afterall she always cleans up before breastfeeding the babies. If you're not sucking your wife's breasts when she's breastfeeding, you're missing a lot. it's very nutritious, and mind you it also belongs to me and my wife is OK with it.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by landlord1987(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2017
During my service year in the north I heard of a woman who was breastfeeding and every morning the husband drinks his tea with her breastmilk. she said she usually gave him a cupful each time. personally I won't suck on such except a medical doctor recommends it will benefit my breastfeeding wife. what is love if I don't do it for my wife and baby after all I made her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RealHaute: 12:02am On Apr 30, 2017
RaeMystix:

WTF ?

*yoga mood*

Don't say fucck. We're on holy grounds here. Just let your spirit be at rest, and learnnnnnnnn. cheesy

CaroLyner , go to bed. grin
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by NemzySeries(m): 12:09am On Apr 30, 2017
all dis 1 u guys are saying na joke...... i jst pity my wife to b wereva she is........ ordinary baby wey i dey run for 1yr+ d boobz don almost finish talkmore of woman wey i go spend enternity wit.....only biting sef na wahala for d babe
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by apollo13(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2017
sisisioge:

Yes, while my friend was breastfeeding her baby. And yes, I'm a girl. Anything else?
Nothing else,I've gotten the fact that I need.how are you?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:35am On Apr 30, 2017
I c notin wrong in Dat though av Neva av a taste of Dat, will wait for my time, but suck dry breast is normal lol
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by justmenoni: 4:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Might be fabricated though, my instinct tells me it's op and her husband, their ain't no colleague anywhere.

quote author=Donjazzy12 post=56049765]
Wait oh! You mean another married woman sat down in the office to narrate how her husband fuuks her and suck her breast milk? You and your colleague are shameless!
You see why women easily fall prey to lesbianism. Nothing is sacred to those dumb fuucks!
How she keep face dey tell that kind story and how you ma keep face dey listen to that kind of story?
I am sure you got turned on listening to the story. You wish you were the husband! See as you fellow woman breast dey hungry you. Indeed your case is different! [/quote]
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Hemmyjay(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2017
ndidibabe:

The way baba go take purge ehn, he go nearly shit his intestine comot. I pity her cuz she will be the one taking care of the baby and the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by smudge2079(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in this...
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by tivta(m): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2017
ndidibabe:

You must be a kid to think the man is a pervert, yet people like you give head to all the men you date...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2017
teemy:

Chai, you do have some wrong, perverse fantasies. Sucking your wife's tasteless breast milk meant for the ur baby is wrong. This is why milk doesn't come out for you but only when she has delivered a baby.

May God not give me a pervert for a spouse
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2017
This is why I don't want to get married: She's pregnant, problem; she gives birth, problem; she's breastfeeding, problem; she's a bag of problem! Friends with benefit pay pass.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 30, 2017
Priceless200:
Nothing wrong, it's healthy for both. Just take precaution in cleaning the nips when you want to feed your Lil baby.

I have always have this fantasy of having an ANR (Adult Nursing Relationship) with my husband. Maybe after giving birth to all our kids,

Imagine the bond, your milk just like blood, building all his body cells, down to his bone narrows, just how your milk builds your baby. The bond will sure be eternal.
Can't imagine making his morning coffee or tea with milk fresh from my bossom. tongue

Can't wait.

Your husband will be an adult so which bone or body cells is your milk building?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2017
airminem:

Now You Are In A Public Forum Talking About Your Private Life, Hmmm Dont Blame Anyone Here Oo For Whatever You Get
Can you comprehend?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2017
tivta:

You must be a kid to think the man is a pervert, yet people like you give head to all the men you date...
Are you craz'y?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.