Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (79845 Views)

Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? / "I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Ademoore07:

If she told u, is it matured of u to post it here? Walahi, u cant be trusted.
It is bad to reason this way. It's even dumb. Was any name mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Wait oh! You mean another married woman sat down in the office to narrate how her husband fuuks her and suck her breast milk? You and your colleague are shameless!
You see why women easily fall prey to lesbianism. Nothing is sacred to those dumb fuucks!
How she keep face dey tell that kind story and how you ma keep face dey listen to that kind of story?
I am sure you got turned on listening to the story. You wish you were the husband! See as you fellow woman breast dey hungry you. Indeed your case is different!
This is a childish conclusion. There is nothing wrong with two mature and enlightened ladies discuss about private issues as long as they have mutual respect for each other.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by tballeyy(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2017
tongue. Very milky
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by tballeyy(m): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2017
tongue. Very milky notthin sweet like omi o oyon
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by pbs4real(m): 7:29am On Apr 30, 2017
LaDivva:
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as she does what Ify said afterwards.
Hubby never stopped sucking even when i was lactating.
hmmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by tivta(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
ndidibabe:
Are you craz'y?
Yes I am cause girls like you form purity but yet are unclean like a pig.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Sogold: 7:46am On Apr 30, 2017
Boobs belongs to the daddy, baby is a part time sucker!
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by seun1960(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Hmm hope someone can use it to drink garri? Answer from ladies only
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2017
teemy:
healthwise though, the breast should be cleaned up after daddy-feeding before baby-feeding. a pair of breasts produces enough for twins. factory production is based on demand. it would be enough for both the little and big baby. wink*
Hahahahaha funny u cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Donjazzy12(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2017
ndidibabe:
This is a childish conclusion. There is nothing wrong with two mature and enlightened ladies discuss about private issues as long as they have mutual respect for each other.
Private issues like how their husbands Bleep them? And very soon the two mature and enlightened ladies will start doing private things! Tell me the definition of lesbianism again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Solonzo17(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2017
It very healthy for the man and it bond them together as couple
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Witnes: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2017
I stopped to suck the breast of my wife immediately she starts having babies because it irritates me.
Each individual with what make him or her happy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Airborne02(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Just like dis baba

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Airborne02:
Just like dis baba
That man is sick sha, Lord!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Airborne02(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Pidgin2:

That man is sick sha, Lord!
lol very sick ooo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by unbeatablerosak(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
There is nothing wrong with a hubby sucking his wife's bosom while breastfeeding. l remember my friend that a medical doctor always complains to me that her hubby doesn't allow her rest anytime she is feeding. if a medical doctor sees nothing wrong with it, then it's a go for men. happy Sunday friends.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
RaeMystix:

First of all......"What's a plate"?
Secondly..... I do not think that's sanitary, same way I do not think I'd ever do such to my future hsuband. It's not ideal.

Lobatan. Since you don't know what plate means. End of Story.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by nellyelitz(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
Something like this....

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2017
This is a madness!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by TappGroupNG: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Iyanma
Kai
Wetin we no go see for this Naija

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by teemy(m): 9:47am On Apr 30, 2017
@Pidgin2, if you keep finding ways from being bonded with playful activities with your own hubby, you will be missing out on a whole lot of the joys that come with marriage. you can choose to be friends or contracted partners. i recommend friends.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by alklas(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Dis 1 na family issue oooooooo?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Private issues like how their husbands Bleep them? And very soon the two mature and enlightened ladies will start doing private things! Tell me the definition of lesbianism again.
Hmm. I rest my case....
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
RealHaute:

*yoga mood*

Don't say fucck. We're on holy grounds here. Just let your spirit be at rest, and learnnnnnnnn. cheesy

CaroLyner , go to bed. grin
I know that of the yoga pose ( in terms of doing positions that helps the body beat stress), but " Yoga Mood". Zen mood; Sleepy mood; Quiet mood.?
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by RaeMystix: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
cruchenuti:

Lobatan. Since you don't know what plate means. End of Story.
I don't think i'll lose sleep over this.
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Tisham20(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
this one pass me make i ask

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by Idonki(f): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mawaooooo
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by airminem(f): 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
ndidibabe:
Can you comprehend?
I hope you got the kind of response you never expected **winkz**
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by airminem(f): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Donjazzy12:

abi oo. smh
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by JOMAX: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
ifyalways:
Tell your friend to rinse her niiiipples with water, then disinfect by applying some of her milk on the niiiples and allow to dry, after breastfeeding the hubby and before breastfeeding the baby to ward off any unforeseen infection.

I don't think the husband is a pervert per say. He just have wild fantasies and the sight of his wife's full, engorged boooobs woke up the lust.
YOU BE BETTER PERSON. D THING SWEET NO BE SMALL. ME I NO DE TAKE AM PLAY. VERY VITALITOUS !
Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by COURVOISier(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
By the time your breast begin pain you after baby dun belleful, you go beg your hubby to suck am for you.

BTW, so your friend dey discuss how her hubby dey fvck her, interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? by ndidibabe(f): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
airminem:

I hope you got the kind of response you never expected
**winkz**
Exactly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.