Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. (2387 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Serious lies. Men are intimidated by the amount of wealth a lady amass, and her intellect. It has nothing to do with looking inward but how such ladies are perceived in the society. I don't expect a man who doesn't know his onion, broke, and busted walking up to the likes of Chimamanda Adichie to propose a relationship. He won't even have the guts if he has the intentions. I guess social strata explains that. grin

To why I quoted you, only a man of mediocrity will be intimidated by the intellect of a woman he is with. Men with very fragile ego who have failed to see that such intellect could best serve his offsprings even if he feels he is all knowning(which no one is certainly is).

Now the core any smart man will be looking at in these situations is her character, how would she go about it in a relationship that it seldom brings friction. That is what will set her apart from the sea of women who are just as wealthy and smart as her.

It's like they say, money brings out the true character in people. A woman having these attributes is not bad, but how does she carry it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
I'm still using that contact.
Donesmiley
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vorpal:

Perceived? Or some are exactly So?

Also it does not matter whether a man has less or equal to, a woman who will be disrespectful because she has quite an amount of chedda will be so even if the husband has more.

Aren't there women who are stay at home mom/wives but yet are disrespectful when their husband fails to deliver financially or is struggling to?
Lol, we are on the same page @ the embolden since you used "Some". Having a disrespectful wife is relative but I think is more prevalent with the wealthy ladies 'cause the ones whose husbands are practically supporting do accord them some respect and succumbs to virtually all he says. Most of such wives are docile.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
Donesmiley
I haven't received it. Why not delete that my account and re-add me. Before then take out the number. grin
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by MDCCCXXXII: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
That men are intimidated by successful women.
Not all men. Don't generalise please.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, we are on the same page @ the embolden since you used "Some". Having a disrespectful wife is relative but I think is more prevalent with the wealthy ladies 'cause the ones whose humans are practically supporting do accord them some respect and succumbs to virtually all he says. Most of such wives are docile.

'some' respect?

So you are saying if a man is supporting of his more wealthy wife, his wife will accord him his respect and succumb to his will? Are you saying this for all women or for some women?

Most of what such wives are docile?

I hope I did not misinterpret the whole post.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vorpal:

'some' respect?

So you are saying if a man is supporting of his more wealthy wife, his wife will accord him his respect and succumb to his will? Are you saying this for all women or for some women?

Most of what such wives are docile?

I hope I did not misinterpret the whole post.
You did. I said if a lady is living off her man she's most likely to be docile unlike the wealthy ones.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
You did. I said if a lady is living off her man she's most likely to be docile unlike the wealthy ones.

I know the topic wasn't talking about such women and I never made reference to such women.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Vorpal:

To why I quoted you, only a man of mediocrity will be intimidated by the intellect of a woman he is with. Men with very fragile ego who have failed to see that such intellect could best serve his offsprings even if he feels he is all knowning(which no one is certainly is).

Now the core any smart man will be looking at in these situations is her character, how would she go about it in a relationship that it seldom brings friction. That is what will set her apart from the sea of women who are just as wealthy and smart as her.

It's like they say, money brings out the true character in people. A woman having these attributes is not bad, but how does she carry it?
The thread is not about me. grin
I used Adichie to drive home a point and I can tell you that there are men who are intimidated by such ladies. You'd have to be in her space to sum up the courage to ask her likes out and in most cases you must know better or at least be in tune with whatever she says. There's a local adage that "Shoe get size", so you go for your class.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
The thread is not about me. grin
I used Adichie to drive home a point and I can tell you that there are men who are intimidated by such ladies. You'd have to be in her space to sum up the courage to ask her likes out and in most cases you must know better or at least be in tune with whatever she says. There's a local adage that "Shoe get size", so you go for your class.

Perhaps, for me, I don't see how an individual can intimidate me, female or male.

About the class part, I think that's dependent on the individual. Not every one lives in a bubble of their fellow class strata.

Some wealthy females,most times, prefer men not in their strata for various reasons best known to them which invalidates them strictly being approached by men of their class or men out of their class struggling to keep up with her.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Incredible.

We demonized slay queen though.

There are many smart women that slay when they wish to and pepper them at the appointed time.

Doesn't make them dumb.
I said slay queens without brain naw not those ones that have sense.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Salawu164(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
I said slay queens without brain naw not those ones that have sense.
Is there any slay queen with sense?
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
Salawu164:
Is there any slay queen with sense?
Yels cheesy
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
Finally found the needle in the haystack. Spot on.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by princessayesha(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
I realised that even men, at some point in life get desperate to get a partner. All these posts do not bother me anymore . Once they are desperate they marry any kind of girl, u will be wondering, "is that not the uncle that said he wont marry a dirty girl? " grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Of course it is choice not intimidation...Shall we extend this choice to ladies in all our fairness? Many people are also of the opinion that ladies despise broke guys, short guys guys...this and that.

1. It's also choice when a lady desires a rich husband, don't call it gold digging. A rich husband is a plus you know

2. If you're a broke guy and a lady doesn't desire you, look inwards too grin maybe you're one of those broke guys who give ladies the impression you have no vision.

3. If a lady wants a tall, dark and handsome man, it's choice. Don't tell her to mould him, they exist.

Millions of men in the world and you think you can speak for all of them? Coming from someone who hasn't met 1% of female populace but sat somewhere and tagged them whatever.

Which study shows NIGERIAN MEN prefer intellect over curves, please post the link? the same Nigerian men all over instagram, wankeen off with pictures? The same Nigeran men that will argue on sex and boobs till midnight?grin
Ehen, so guys...if you're single with no partner,look inward, the problem is you.
So much pettiness in one post. Madam chief feminist in case u didn't get the msg clearly d first time, here it is again; ur wealth, beauty and intelligence do not intimidate us.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by pocohantas(f): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Nesso:

So much pettiness in one post. Madam chief feminist in case u didn't get the msg clearly d first time, here it is again; ur wealth, beauty and intelligence do not intimidate us.
Oh lawd!
Seems majority of una brain programming na the same o. Surprise me, call me something different from feminist cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem WE MILLENNIUM GUYS HAVE WITH GIRLS.. SEE WHAT SHE DID (PICS) / How Will You Feel If Bae Tells You This On Val's Day? / I Missed Nairaland Alot.. Am Back Again.. (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.