Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. (2356 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Many people(men and women) are of the opinion that men are intimidated by a woman with wealth.

I have never seen a lie so generally accepted.

Truth is, a woman's wealth is a bonus to a man looking for a partner. It’s not a pre-requisite so it doesn't matter to many.

Many men are attracted to and admire women who are independent, self-assured, and established, no matter what some of you may think.

The rest prefer the old fashioned type of girl who is either broke or still struggling to stand. They believe that helping her to stand will make her respect them more.

This is not intimidation, it's choice.

So if you're wealthy and single then look inwards, chances are you're among the ultra-independence women who give us the impression that you've it all figured out so you don't need a man.

How is your character??

Men value wealth, beauty, and intelligence, true but not as much as we value warmth, affection, nurturing, thoughtfulness etc.

Simply put, we want in a woman what we cannot get in a man. This means that for a successful woman who's interested in getting married to get a husband, she must first of all turn off some of the things that make her successful at work or simply put, her masculine side.

Successful people are generally persuasive, risk taker, competitive, pursues change, confident, socially skilled, inspiring, open & direct but on the flip side they're also pushy, overbearing, restless, unavailable, impatient, manipulative, abrasive, reactive & dominating.

Relationships work between people who complement each other not those that mirror each other.

So bringing these things into your marriage or relationship will kill it instantly. Most women unfortunately do not know where to cut the line so they use in their personal life, the same skills they learned to use in their professional life. It doesn't work that way.

When it backfires they will say their wealth is chasing men away.

Your success do not intimidate us, what we have problem with is the personality that many successful women bring to the table. It is the masculine side of their personality that we detest.

Likewise women who think their beauty intimidate men.

Truth is, men prefer intellect over curvy figures when looking for a partner. We are also aware of the attention the 10/10 are getting and we know quite well that it gets into their heads most times and make them disrespectful.

Many women will find it hard to believe, but new research suggests men increasingly value intellect and character in a partner over a shapely figure. It's now Brains over Beauty. You're the hottest cake if you're blessed with both.

So if you're a 10/10 with no partner, look inward. The problem is in you.

Your beauty and wealth do not intimidate us.

There are too many options out there so we go for what we want

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
I wish nairaland has a THUMBS UP emoji...nice one op
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wish nairaland has a THUMBS UP emoji...nice one op
Thank you
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Smellymouth: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Walahi, If you have met beautiful women, then you know that the likelihood that their personality matches their beauty is extremely low. In fact, some of these women are uninteresting and otherwise unworthy of spending time with...

Look around closely, you will notice how many beautiful women date and have relationships with guys who are physically and otherwise mediocre..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Smellymouth:
Nice one ...
Make I cc lalasticlala
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by RoyalBlak007: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
♤Nice
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by TosinDru: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm sure feminists will still find unreal loopholes in this 4.9 Star post.. Nice one bro
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by pocohantas(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
Of course it is choice not intimidation...Shall we extend this choice to ladies in all our fairness? Many people are also of the opinion that ladies despise broke guys, short guys guys...this and that.

1. It's also choice when a lady desires a rich husband, don't call it gold digging. A rich husband is a plus you know

2. If you're a broke guy and a lady doesn't desire you, look inwards too grin maybe you're one of those broke guys who give ladies the impression you have no vision.

3. If a lady wants a tall, dark and handsome man, it's choice. Don't tell her to mould him, they exist.

Millions of men in the world and you think you can speak for all of them? Coming from someone who hasn't met 1% of female populace but sat somewhere and tagged them whatever.

Which study shows NIGERIAN MEN prefer intellect over curves, please post the link? the same Nigerian men all over instagram, wankeen off with pictures? The same Nigeran men that will argue on sex and boobs till midnight?grin
Ehen, so guys...if you're single with no partner,look inward, the problem is you.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmmm word!But these days 80% of guys prefer slay queens without brain.They are after ass and boobs. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic, make I shout bros mynd44 .. Lol
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
TosinDru:
I'm sure feminists will still find unreal loopholes in this 4.9 Star post..
Nice one bro
Thanks Nna.

Comment on that fp thread when a woman is richer than her husband necessitated this one.

Tired of hearing men are intimidated by a woman's wealth.

Wetin she get sef?
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Hmmmm word!But these days 80% of guys prefer slay queens without brain.They are after ass and boobs. grin grin
For sex or marriage??
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lies from the pit of hell. smiley

If a man can be intimidated by his fellow man, how much more by a Woman whom every being believes is a weaker sex? It's easy to believe what we want, but we can never change what it is.

Your first flaw op, is personalizing and speaking out the opinions of over 3.4 billion males in the world. Without giving affordances to the Law of uncertainty. You wrote like you live every man's life.

Some Men are intimidated by women, some make it obvious when they demand total control over the woman's life in Marriage. While some decide to go for women who are lesser Than them. All hide under that umbrella of "Choice" .

If you can't deal with a richer woman, go for the poorer ones. Street isn't made for everyone that's why there is the pedestrians walk way smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
For sex or marriage??
Aswear both!
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Of course it is choice not intimidation...Shall we extend this choice to ladies in all our fairness? Many people are also of the opinion that ladies despise broke guys.

1. It's also choice when a lady desires a rich husband, don't call it gold digging. A rich husband is a plus you know

2. If you're a broke guy and a lady doesn't desire you, look inwards too grin maybe you're one of those broke guys who give ladies the impression you have no vision.

3. If a lady wants a tall, dark and handsome man, it's choice. Don't tell her to mould him, they exist.

Millions of men in the world and you think you can speak for all of them? Coming from someone who hasn't met 1% of female populace but sat somewhere and tagged them whatever.

Which study, please post the link? grin
Nnem, I will not support my sister to marry a broke guy.

I once created a thread here citing why broke guys should not date.

but that doesn't mean that broke guys are sex starved.

they get love too, from women that see them as their choice.

people invest in people, it's choice not gold digging.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
She is here already.

Soon she will tell us about 99.9% percent of men.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Aswear both!
Incredible.

We demonized slay queen though.

There are many smart women that slay when they wish to and pepper them at the appointed time.

Doesn't make them dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

Slayqueens that wee later pepper dem cheesy undecided tongue

Awon #Pepperdemgang
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Safiaa(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Men don't know what they want.

Be yourself at the end of the day.
If packaging is what you like, somebody will like it.
If na intellect you carry, somebody will like it

Jus do you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
Incredible.

We demonized slay queen though.

There are many smart women that slay when they wish to and pepper them at the appointed time.

Doesn't make them dumb.

Cold drink for you cheesy
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
One mans meat is anothers poison .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Cold drink for you cheesy
On Sunday.

The second bottles will be on me
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
On Sunday.

The second bottles will be on me
Yessir cheesy
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
She is here already.

Soon she will tell us about 99.9% percent of men.
You did not create this thread because of me, right? smiley
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Men don't know what they want.
That lame line again.

Safiaa:

Be yourself at the end of the day.
If packaging is what you like, somebody will like it.
If na intellect you carry, somebody will like it

Jus do you
We are cool with whatever you chose but don't console yourself with that men are intimidated by a woman's wealth lie.

Rich ladies get married always and there so many single beautiful Broke Girls.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Kondomatic(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
You did not create this thread because of me, right? smiley
I have replied you on the thread already.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by shinarlaura(f): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1:
One mans meat is anothers poison .....

Exactly.
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
Serious lies. Men are intimidated by the amount of wealth a lady amass, and her intellect. It has nothing to do with looking inward but how such ladies are perceived in the society. I don't expect a man who doesn't know his onion, broke, and busted walking up to the likes of Chimamanda Adichie to propose a relationship. He won't even have the guts if he has the intentions. I guess social strata explains that. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly.
kiss flaut it jare
When God says it time ! trust me they will beg for ur hand ..
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
Noted!
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
kimbra:
Serious lies. Men are intimidated by the amount of wealth a lady amass, and her intellect. It has nothing to do with looking inward but how such ladies are perceived in the society. I don't expect a man who doesn't know his onion, broke and busted walking up to the likes of Chimamanda Adechie to propose a relationship. He won't even have the guts if he has the intentions. I guess social strata explains that. grin

Make i sure am my balance n watch his reactions grin
U dey mind am
Re: Ladies: Your Wealth, Beauty And Intelligence Do Not Intimidate Us. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Alondrah:
Awon brainy chics grin they looking for slaves
Dats 400 years ago .. .. they better go to the village and find wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Attitude Towards Someone Who Snubs You Online / My Best Friend Got Pregnant For My Fiance Right Under My Nose / If He Were Your Son, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.