Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Plss Help A Sister With An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plss Help A Sister With An Advice (2036 Views)

7years Relationship!! Girl Needs A Break!! Advice Plss / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Not Emotionally Ready : Can't Stop Thinking About Her. Help Me Out Plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
helo guys am in kind of delimma right now I met a guy on Instagram last month on one blog like that he added me at that moment he added me I can't stop thinking about him, am just confused right now even though I before I met him I was so much thinking about my ex which made me reject a suitor but at d moment I met this guy myself ex was deleted from my memory this have not happened to me before, this new guy is interested in me too but its like I fall head over heels for him too fast, I can't stay a minute without thinking about him, am scared coz this new guy looks like a player, advice me frnds what do u think I shld do bcoz am loosing it rite now
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by SmellingAnus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2017
You are already head over heels for this new guy so I doubt if there is any advise given to you from this section that you can adhere to... The way you are going, the guy may just end up using you for his sexual rehearsals (sex practice).... Anyway, nothing wrong in giving it a try, it may work out for you....

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by LethargiQue: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Abeg fuçk off.. If you can't handle this small situation in your life, how can you even know how to cook?

Ordinary keep calm and think things through.. You're coming here to cry like a starving vulture..

8 Likes

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by SuperSuave(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
people will rush to say "advise me" as if they'll even take the advice.
wetin concern me sef undecided
*strolls outta thread* cool
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by emeijeh(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jesus! The whole post was one sentence.
No full stop.

Op you no dey swallow spit?

9 Likes

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
am scared coz this new guy looks like a player"

1 Share

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by SuperSuave(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
LethargiQue:
Abeg fuçk off.. If you can't handle this small situation in your life, how can you even know how to cook?

Ordinary keep calm and think things through.. You're coming here to cry like a starving vulture..

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
trend with care or he will use you and dump you.
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by dingbang(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
They have giving dis one mindblowing oral... She can't think straight again

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Teewhydalegend: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
lmao!!! The ball is in your court
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by ikp120(m): 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
He is actually a player. You're one of his projects at the moment.

When I opened this thread, the vibes I felt was that the whole story is about a player. And you confirmed it.

#SteerClear

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Fernandowski(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
op, sometimes, you gats to use your head and think or don't you have brain?? this is just a lil case

in the basketball court, you play your own lane....... not even a coach makes your decisions for you...... you don't always have to score with an assist from someone...... sometimes you do it all by yourself

tackle it solo.... wish you the best
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by marvin902(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
your already head over heels what the heart wants it get.. Carry go with your wahala
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
R.I.P TO THAT PVSSY IN ADVANCE grin

PLEASE REMAIN SMALL JUICE INSIDE THE PVSSY FOR YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND cool
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by MostBanned: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
LethargiQue:

JESUS!!!

Some people are blessed with bad mouth
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by mostHandsome01: 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
hmmm! i get annoyed seeing myself tripping for someone! so clear ur eyes off any emotions and study him for a while, and if hes truly a player, and u still go ahead with him, then trust me, u will still come and post the story of ur heartbreak here.
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by FitnessDoctor: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2017
The best way to know if a guy is right for you.. If he is the best is to stop thinking with your heart and your feeling and start thinking with your head alone...

Guys (especially players) know how to manipulate women's feelings and heart which cloud their judgement... This is what makes some ladies date guys who cheat and beat them continuously till they start thinking with their heads (but unfortunately they have wasted a lot of time and incurred a lot of pain).

I think you are above 25, so this is the time to start thinking matured rather than jumping on every good looking guy out there, Does this guy look like someone who can father and train up a child? Does he look like someone who has a future?...

Because he looks like a player might not mean he is one.. But you have to think with your head.. Think with the lessons you learnt from your past relationship..

Don't let your emotions and feelings for him cloud your judgement... He might be sweet now and toy with your emotions.. But once he has gone in between your legs a times too many.. You might rush back to nairaland asking for advice to save your relationship..

chioma1990

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Tjohnnay: 3:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Na so

Its bcus dude has moni, u saw is dope pix on instagram, love at first site, $$ at first site

Juz say u r in luv wit d guy cus he as moni I guess

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Tjohnnay: 3:24am On Apr 29, 2017
emeijeh:
Jesus! The whole post was one sentence. No full stop.
Op you no dey swallow spit?

Na luv dey shark d gal na
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 29, 2017
jeezz cyber bullying is real
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2017
chioma1990:
jeezz cyber bullying is real
Joel's blog right?
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by oluwashedy: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2017
This is real infatuation. Give yourself time and see if the feeling wd still be there
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by firstking01(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Thread with care or he will use you and dump you.
Which "thread" again kwa undecided
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2017
oluwashedy:
This is real infatuation. Give yourself time and see if the feeling wd still be there

I see I know before he comes back by Xmas I will know weda its love or infatuation
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Na so

Its bcus dude has moni, u saw is dope pix on instagram, love at first site, $$ at first site

Juz say u r in luv wit d guy cus he as moni I guess
my dear am not a hungry person I have met guys that have too much money more than him my last suitor got too much money but I left him becoz I don't love him, d feeling I have for this particular guy is differ he told me felt dsame way too am not a loose girl too I know d type of family I come from we are a little bit comfortable ok stop talking things u don't know
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
The best way to know if a guy is right for you.. If he is the best is to stop thinking with your heart and your feeling and start thinking with your head alone...

Guys (especially players) know how to manipulate women's feelings and heart which cloud their judgement... This is what makes some ladies date guys who cheat and beat them continuously till they start thinking with their heads (but unfortunately they have wasted a lot of time and incurred a lot of pain).

I think you are above 25, so this is the time to start thinking matured rather than jumping on every good looking guy out there, Does this guy look like someone who can father and train up a child? Does he look like someone who has a future?...

Because he looks like a player might not mean he is one.. But you have to think with your head.. Think with the lessons you learnt from your past relationship..

Don't let your emotions and feelings for him cloud your judgement... He might be sweet now and toy with your emotions.. But once he has gone in between your legs a times too many.. You might rush back to nairaland asking for advice to save your relationship..

chioma1990
my dear I know I have told him that he is a player he said he is not that I should stop being negative probably before he comes back towards d ending of this year I will know who he really is
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 29, 2017
some of u keep on saying he has slept with me hahaha, we still have 7months to meet one on one, some say coz of money at least my family is little bit comfortable than his, some say he is handsome hahahah will I chop handsomeness, am 27 I know what I want n know how my heart feels when I meet someone who is unique, I have met so many rich dudes so many my last suitor which I left on Feb is stinking rich but I got love him I have to let him go so guys mind what u type or say if u don't have anything to say kip mute
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by fastjett: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
Op but the truth be told if its not infatuation, it maybe lust for u to just delete other guys just like that by seeing only pix of this guy. Try to give urself time to think it very well before u make a big mistake. The first test of love is the absolute peace of mind test. If u don't have any fear or doubt in mind then u are at the righe path but if not so then check it well.
Sometimes distance relationship work better than the close one it all depends on the character and sincerity of the two people involve.

1 Like

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Tjohnnay: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
chioma1990:

my dear am not a hungry person I have met guys that have too much money more than him my last suitor got too much money but I left him becoz I don't love him, d feeling I have for this particular guy is differ he told me felt dsame way too am not a loose girl too I know d type of family I come from we are a little bit comfortable ok stop talking things u don't know
Hmm na so

Mama d mama u don even meet guys wey don use and dump u for refuse,

I must marry a virgin, I rather get married to a white woman a25years older dan me, dan me getn married to a used nigerian gal, and me I go come pay bride price for weytn dm don fvck for free? God for bid bad tn ooo
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by JohnSennedy: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Please house a friend of mine needs an urgent advice, even though she has a Boo and the Boo loves her with his body and soul.. Kindly assist to deduce her dp and advice plzzzzzz on possible way forward in this courtship

1 Share

Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2017
Tjohnnay:

Hmm na so

Mama d mama u don even meet guys wey don use and dump u for refuse,

I must marry a virgin, I rather get married to a white woman a25years older dan me, dan me getn married to a used nigerian gal, and me I go come pay bride price for weytn dm don fvck for free? God for bid bad tn ooo
nawaoo do u know me, who told u am not a virgin I can swear with my life that I have not had sex with any man if I have let dangote trailer crush me to death, stop all this u dont , know me y abusing me like this ,
Re: Plss Help A Sister With An Advice by Nasri100(m): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Recognition Of Intelligence: Nairaland List. / She Lied About Her Virginity. / 5 Undeniable Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.